Triple Amputee Iraq War Veteran Sends Scathing Letter to Obama

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Triple Amputee Iraq War Veteran Sends Scathing Letter to ObamaBuzzPo
“Mr. Obama, even though we share extreme opposite views, we have one thing in common, we both attended school in Hawaii. However, that’s where the similarities end. You see, as you attended your exclusive, private school, I would ride my bike to Kaimuki High school in one of the roughest areas in Hawaii every morning and would ride past Punahou, the exclusive private school you attended.

“I would notice the Bentleys, Maseratis, and fancy foreign cars that all the kids were dropped off in; wow it must have been extremely rough in Hawaii living that life, right? I could only imagine what it was like to have that kind of money.

“Fortunately for you, not many people are aware of the school and the upper class citizens who attended it. The tuition to attend your exclusive, private school was more than it cost me to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the University of Arizona. You talk a big game when it comes to financial inequality, yet I’m quite sure you have no idea what it’s truly like to have sacrifice. You were one of the elitist children in Hawaii

Personally, I cannot help but wonder if Brian Kolfage's mysterious file re-evaluation and indebtedness determination was another Obama retribution designed to silence yet another critic. Nowhere in any of the correspondence sent to Kolfage has the VA offered an explanation for their decision to do a random background check on a wounded warrior who has been rebuilding his life. Given his service to our nation, Brian's life must be well documented at the Department of Defense. So why all the concern now?Read more at Veterans Administration Back Charges Triple Amputee Brian Kolfage Thousands of Dollars : Freedom Outpost

coincidence?

“Mr. Obama, even though we share extreme opposite views, we have one thing in common, we both attended school in Hawaii. However, that’s where the similarities end. You see, as you attended your exclusive, private school, I would ride my bike to Kaimuki High school in one of the roughest areas in Hawaii every morning and would ride past Punahou, the exclusive private school you attended.

“I would notice the Bentleys, Maseratis, and fancy foreign cars that all the kids were dropped off in; wow it must have been extremely rough in Hawaii living that life, right? I could only imagine what it was like to have that kind of money.

“Fortunately for you, not many people are aware of the school and the upper class citizens who attended it. The tuition to attend your exclusive, private school was more than it cost me to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the University of Arizona. You talk a big game when it comes to financial inequality, yet I’m quite sure you have no idea what it’s truly like to have sacrifice. You were one of the elitist children in Hawaii
BuzzPro: Just another ultra right sewer blog. <Sigh> I can't beloeve that the people who post this shit really expect anyone with even half a brain to waste time reading the post.

&#8220;Regardless of why we went to Iraq, its water under the bridge. We went there, we waged war, and we not only owed it to our KIA&#8217;s but we owed it to the citizens of Iraq. We invaded their country and turned it upside down, and you bailed on them. You bailed on our soldiers and you&#8217;ve wasted every death and every limb; it&#8217;s all for nothing. And to make matters worse, you blame others for your failures.

Does he think thousands of more dead and countless years of more war would have been better?

Played the Class Card eh? Working man hero crap.

I would have told that vet, as one vet to another STFU!!!!! and stop whining.
YOU chose to enlist, there was no draft, you made your decisions now live with them!!!

Obama was rich while in school?...wow..where can I find that info??
Obama had a Maserati, a Porsche, Bentley , a Rolls Royce...really??

Only Republicans fall for this stupid type of b..s.

So, this guy is pissed because Obama went to a private school. Cool story, bro.

Forum List

Back