🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TRIPLE slaying & Burning to Death of 3 WHITE Men!!

"TRIPLE slaying & Burning to Death of 3 WHITE Men!!"

The extent to which you and other racists on the right just don't get it is remarkable – not surprising, but remarkable nonetheless.

The extent to which you and other racists on the right just don't get it is remarkable – not surprising, but remarkable nonetheless.

What do I don't get? The officer in furguson was found innocent as he acted in self defense after Brown attempted to take his gun away.

These whites were killed in cold blood.

Your acceptance of destruction of nearly a hundred businesses is just sad. You don't get it that isn't civilized behavior and should never be acceptable...Of course, anyone that points reality to you is a racist.

I hope you can sleep with the blood on your hands. I really do. 2,400 black on black murders per year could be reduced if people like you would give a damn.

What do I don't get? The officer in furguson was found innocent as he acted in self defense after Brown attempted to take his gun away.

These whites were killed in cold blood.

Your acceptance of destruction of nearly a hundred businesses is just sad. You don't get it that isn't civilized behavior and should never be acceptable...Of course, anyone that points reality to you is a racist.

I hope you can sleep with the blood on your hands. I really do. 2,400 black on black murders per year could be reduced if people like you would give a damn.

Or if people like you stopped existing.

Also, the only way to stop cops from acting in self defense is to take their guns away. Do you think this is a wise move in such a violent country such as ours?

Wouldn't be very effective policing. Gangs would take over our cities.

The political ineptitude of the current administration is astounding. At this rate with some state and local elections in 2015 to act as a barometer for 2016 and police cameras all over the place planned Obama and Holder have handed 2016 to the GOP. DeBlasio will be seeing to it that NYC will be hard to keep D and another war in the ME heating up stats like Matthew's will show upon a flat screen near you. "Are you better off now." is a dependable slogan but "Are you safer now" really goes for the short and curlies and could easily result in the Rs skating past 2020. If you look at the center of population map the census department puts out that will make the Ds, in their current form, a permanently non-competitive party on the national level.

Forum List

Back