Trmxit will happen this fall

America is waking up to what the far right is trying to do: turn American values upside down.

33438352_10213115418934884_248389108462780416_n.jpg

He will exit the electoral field with the wost defeat in American presidential history.

The American voter will overwhelmingly reject him.
/——/ My sources say Dukakis will easily defeat Reagan in a landslide. The race was over before it started. Mark my words.

Toddster is right if he is implying a populist progressive wind is blowing in the country.

Neither Sanders nor Trump have captured its force this cycle.

The candidate who does in 2020 (if s/he does) will alter the country's direction for a long time.
/——/ Sources day Trump may win the popular vote but Hillary will get the Electoal College vote in a landslide and that’s all that matters. Wait for the Trumpsters to whine “But Trump won the popular vote.”

He will exit the electoral field with the wost defeat in American presidential history.

/——/ My sources say Dukakis will easily defeat Reagan in a landslide. The race was over before it started. Mark my words.
If the election had been held when I said that, it would have been true. Your words are marked, and we will laugh hard at them. :)

If the election had been held when I said that, it would have been true. Your words are marked, and we will laugh hard at them. :)

Yeah, because hind sight is so 20/20. Face it fakey, you were wrong. Catastrophically so.

Forum List

Back