Trmxit will happen this fall

Corrupt private sector versus ultra-corrupt life long public sector.......still tilts anti-Hillary

You might have a point if even one of the accusations the right has made was found to be true.

CNN’s Clinton Cash ‘Fact-Check’ Ends in Embarrassment for Cristina Alesci and Laurie Frankel - Breitbart

$145 million.....just because. LOL!

So some Breitbart contributors said they were wrong. Can't say I'm surprised. Breitbart's entire group lies pretty regularly.
Did you read the article?

I don't read Breitbart shit.
We understand why you're an ignorant baboon.

He will exit the electoral field with the wost defeat in American presidential history.

The American voter will overwhelmingly reject him.
I'm still trying to figure out who is dumber, trump or the morons who support him.

the morons who support him. trump is just a self-serving narcissist.
You actually believe there are politicians who aren't self serving? I bet you also believe some of them don't lie.

He will exit the electoral field with the wost defeat in American presidential history.

Trump isn't running this fall, dumbass. It's looking more and more like the Democrats are swirling the drain. Americans think they are a bunch of loonytoons with all this Russian collusion nonsense. They jumped the shark.

This is hilarious, maybe they will, but you've NEVER been right I ANY of your predictions therefore I see him being re-elected. We will be at war by then and American's rarely change Presidents when we are fighting a war.

Toddster is right if he is implying a populist progressive wind is blowing in the country.

Neither Sanders nor Trump have captured its force this cycle.

The candidate who does in 2020 (if s/he does) will alter the country's direction for a long time.

Dipwad.

"Trump have captured its force this cycle."

Trump is DRIVING it.

If you're a Republican you bought him regardless of whether you voted for him or not, you're basically Scotland and until you do something to pull away, you're apart of the problem.
That is why I am voting for Johnson. I think Utah may go Clinton. Texas may end up with more Dems in their state lege than in four elections.

I think Utah may go Clinton.

upload_2018-5-24_8-28-1.png

So close.

This is hilarious, maybe they will, but you've NEVER been right I ANY of your predictions therefore I see him being re-elected. We will be at war by then and American's rarely change Presidents when we are fighting a war.
You literally have no idea what you have been talking about. I said the electoral changes would begin for the Dem last fall, and so they have overwhelmingly.

I said DJT would would stop in winning last year and he has failed, EXCEPT where he would ride Obama's economic coat tails, and I have been right.

If he goes to war with Iran and or NK that requires the deployment of American troops into those countries, the American people will not support him.

Doc1 is generally wrong, and when it comes to sparring with me, he almost always wrong.

Just the way it is.

You literally have no idea what you have been talking about. I said the electoral changes would begin for the Dem last fall, and so they have overwhelmingly.

I said DJT would would stop in winning last year and he has failed, EXCEPT where he would ride Obama's economic coat tails, and I have been right.

If he goes to war with Iran and or NK that requires the deployment of American troops into those countries, the American people will not support him.

Doc1 is generally wrong, and when it comes to sparring with me, he almost always wrong.

Just the way it is.
The parties are simply switching.

The dumber, more reactionary people are swelling up the Democrat ranks, while the more intelligent and cultured people are becoming more powerful in the Republican party.

Democrats will be obliterated once the cultural renaissance bares fruit and current pop culture is finally thrown in the trash where it belongs.

Just the way it is.

The dumber, more reactionary people are swelling up the Democrat ranks, while the more intelligent and cultured people are becoming more powerful in the Republican party.

Democrats will be obliterated once the cultural renaissance bares fruit and current pop culture is finally thrown in the trash where it belongs.

Yes. We all know how cultured and intelligent the right has become
upload_2018-5-25_18-44-22.jpeg

Just the way it is.

Yes. We all know how cultured and intelligent the right has become
View attachment 195336
That is the old guard, moron.

I would rather take them over the retards with blue and purple hair screaming at the sky any day.

If the election had been that day almost five months before the actual election, Trump would not have received 30% of the vote. The Comey opened, closed, and re-opened the email investigations of Clinton. At the same time McConnell and Ryan refused to support Obama telling the American public about Russia interference.

What is truly different here is that the Dems get to run against Trump two years later in an era economically that should be an easy GOP electoral season.

That does not seem to be the case.

We will see if the American electorate have learned a valuable lesson.

If the election had been that day almost five months before the actual election, Trump would not have received 30% of the vote. The Comey opened, closed, and re-opened the email investigations of Clinton. At the same time McConnell and Ryan refused to support Obama telling the American public about Russia interference.

What is truly different here is that the Dems get to run against Trump two years later in an era economically that should be an easy GOP electoral season.

What lesson is that, Jake, you rock-ribbed reactionary Republican? That we should have nominated Hillary too?

Jake, lets put a lid on it. This is embarrasing.

If the election had been that day almost five months before the actual election, Trump would not have received 30% of the vote

Speculate all you like Jake, but all the meanwhile you are embarrassing yourself.

The only lesson I see the American electorate learning is that looks and actions are two different things. Even you can't deny the good that Trump has done. All you can focus on is his past and mistakes. That's what people with weak minds and weak arguments do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indeed, you are talking events five months before the election, and you embarrass yourself if you think Trump could have been elected in June of 2016, or if the GOP would be returned as a majority to Congress next Tuesday. Please think before you talk.

Indeed, you are talking events five months before the election, and you embarrass yourself if you think Trump could have been elected in June of 2016, or if the GOP would be returned as a majority to Congress next Tuesday. Please think before you talk.

JS, this is embarrassing. Have a little pride. Yes, trump would have smoked her back then also.

Keep an eye on those republicans in MI, WI and PA how they're running away from anything that resembles the color orange.

Forum List

Back