Troll Level: POTUS

I think the Left is saying that they photoshopped the boxing trunks onto Trump...maybe

The left are intimidated by the size of Trump's package.

You seem to be obsessed with men's packages. Is there something you want to admit to?

Its a guy thing you fem low T snowflake. :itsok:

It's a guy thing to be obsessed with another guy's junk? Perhaps a gay guy.

Your homo fantasies are off topic.

You're the one who mentioned trump's package dumb ass.

H6fDpK0eDn9f_640x360.jpg

I think the Left is saying that they photoshopped the boxing trunks onto Trump...maybe

You seem to be obsessed with men's packages. Is there something you want to admit to?

A bit of a homophobe aren't ya. Funny how the "party of tolerance" is populated by bigots.

Not really. I'm just pointing out what was posted.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS: we are paying 535 members of congress millions of dollars to do NOTHING

We are paying Trump NOTHING to do EVERYTHING!

The only reason Trump is insisting it's not a photoshop is to troll away attention from his crimes.

A bit of a homophobe aren't ya. Funny how the "party of tolerance" is populated by bigots.

Then you obsessively continued posting about it as if you were looking for a gay hookup. :eusa_hand: :hellno:

Ummmm, no. You are clearly a homophobe. Only homophobes use accusations of gayness as an insult. So yes, you are absolutely a bigot.

Then you obsessively continued posting about it as if you were looking for a gay hookup. :eusa_hand: :hellno:

The thread is still there to read, and see if i was pushing the idea, or mostly just responding.

Ummmm, no. You are clearly a homophobe. Only homophobes use accusations of gayness as an insult. So yes, you are absolutely a bigot.

It you say so. After all, you claim to be an expert in everything.

:itsok:

:itsok:
Trump’s really got him agitated with that photoshop.

Can’t wait for the next one.

"white supremacists" = white people caught at the wrong place at the wrong time by antifa

Forum List

Back