Troll Level: POTUS

If your only criteria for a president is someone who can be counted on for insults, and absurd conspiracy theories and who is more concerned with his own financial gain over the good of the country, then Trump is a great choice.
You’re insulted by that photoshop????

Well done, Mr President. Well done.

Thank you for making my point. You are a perfect example of the average Trump supporter.

And you are the perfect example of a brainless, humorless, mentally defective Trump hater.

It is a joke, and of course you are too stupid to understand.

Thanks for making TRUMP'S point.

Moron!

If your only criteria for a president is someone who can be counted on for insults, and absurd conspiracy theories and who is more concerned with his own financial gain over the good of the country, then Trump is a great choice.

Thank you for making my point. You are a perfect example of the average Trump supporter.

And you are the perfect example of a brainless, humorless, mentally defective Trump hater.

Moron!

STANDARD TRUMP SUPPORTER PROCEDURE

1. Make absurd remark.
a. It's best if you can relate it to a conspiracy theory.
2. When your absurd remark is noted for it's absurdity, claim it was a joke.
3 loop() .

Moron!

1. Make absurd remark.
3 loop() .

:itsok:

You are a perfect example of the average Trump supporter.

How many times those like you explain to me how I am a Trumpster daily, so how can that poster be like me?

It's the stark raving idolatry that defines the dif Bruce....

~S~
yep, those 8 years of watching the Press and Hollywood worship Barry the Magnificent were disgusting
obamapressworshpfjsfse.png

Moron!

1. Make absurd remark.
3 loop() .
Your total meltdown for days is a perfect snapshot what Trump does to your entire party with 5 seconds on Twitter.

You say that about everyone that does not agree with you...

How many times those like you explain to me how I am a Trumpster daily, so how can that poster be like me?

I gave you credit for having enough sense to expect more from a president than to be a troll, but if that is all you care about, then you are an average trump supporter as well.
While you’re distracted Trump has packed the courts for the next 25 years.
The unqualified by the ABA Appointments, will likely find themselves in impeachment, due to their lack of knowledge, and inabilities over the next 5 years... :rolleyes:

The worst thing McConnell ever did was nuking the filibuster from appointments of LIFETIME Judges and Justices....

And yes, good ole Harry's worst was nuking the filibuster on one term political appointments, giving Mitch the leeway to nuke the filibuster on LIFETIME judges....

Good ole govt doing, the people's work...
:rolleyes:

Moron!

1. Make absurd remark.
3 loop() .
Your total meltdown for days is a perfect snapshot what Trump does to your entire party with 5 seconds on Twitter.

Your imagination is rampant.

I think the Left is saying that they photoshopped the boxing trunks onto Trump...maybe

The left are intimidated by the size of Trump's package.

You seem to be obsessed with men's packages. Is there something you want to admit to?

Its a guy thing you fem low T snowflake. :itsok:

It's a guy thing to be obsessed with another guy's junk? Perhaps a gay guy.

Your homo fantasies are off topic.

Speaking of offensive photoshops...

14462334442984-screen-shot-2012-11-26-at-3-17-55-pm.png

The difference being that Obama knew nothing about that painting by some random artist, and never even commented on it as far as I know. Trump posted the picture of himself. You don't see the difference there?

Can you even begin to imagine if Obama had tweeted out that picture? It would be like Kingsman with Right Wing heads exploding....

Forum List

Back