Troop sues prez. War on ISIS illegal !

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Interesting case . Army dude is suing saying the war on ISIS is illegal because war was never declared .

Obama went to congress in 2015 for authorization. But those cowards did nothing because theyd rather the prez do it all . Makes it easier to complain . Which is what the GOP has done the whole time .

Is the War Against ISIS Illegal?

“The President did not get Congress’s approval for his war against ISIS in Iraq or Syria within the sixty days, but he also did not terminate the war,” the lawsuit states. “The war is therefore illegal.”

Are we such a bunch of necrotic wimps, after 9/11, we ask questions like this? We are suing Saudi Arabia for it's involvement in the 9/11 attack. We are...suing the Saudis. That's it? The worst ever single attack ON American soil in history. The Japanese BOMBED Pearl harbor on 12/07/41 and we nuked them 4 years later. But we are gonna sue the SAUDIS?! WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH US?

Last edited:
Since the Republican cowards refused to go on record with a new AUMF, Obama is operating under the old AUMF.

It is just as you said. If anything goes south, they get to put all the blame on Obama.

This current crop of Republicans is the most spineless pack of hyenas in my lifetime (pardon the mixed metaphors).

Reagan is spinning in his grave.

Last edited:
Since the Republican cowards refused to go on record with a new AUMF, Obama is operating under the old AUMF.

It is just as you said. If anything goes south, they get to put all the blame on Obama.

This current crop of Republicans is the most spineless pack of hyenas in my lifetime (pardon the mixed metaphors).

I didn't see any Democrats introduce a bill to establish a new AUMF.

Why should the Republicans give Obama anything when he makes a speech about pulling all of the troops out at a date certain. Then lies and says no boots on the ground and then sends in several thousand boots on the ground

You voted twice for Obama correct, the biggest puss to ever occupy the presidency of the United States next to BJ Bill. Get your head out of your ass...

If anything goes south???? LOL

Iraq, Syria and Libya already pretty far south....oh wait, i forgot, Obama and Hillary told you they're great

Yet when the President wanted to change immigration law something that would benefit himself and the Democratic party which he also needed Congress for he had no problem bypassing them and doing it on his own and his supporters had no issue with it. When however it came to military action agaisnt ISIS something that would not be popular with his supporters he wanted authorization from Congress not because in my opinion he truly believed he needed it but because if things took a turn for the worst in the fight he would have someone to lay the blame on more specifically the Republicans in Congress.

Forum List

Back