Trooper beats woman to protect her

Saw enhanced video - She is just walking, he throws her down, staddles her and beats her so viciously, over and over. All she does is hold her arms up and turn her face away but he just keeps hitting her with his gloved fist.

He's on paid vacation now. CHP says she wasn't hurt, family says she was.

I have been beaten the way he beat her and suffered fractured orbit, lacs down to the bone and permanent nerve damage. She will also suffer from PTSD made even worse because it was a cop.

The worst the cop will get is paid retirement.

The man who took the video is trying to keep his name secret for fear of payback from the two cops.

This would not have happened if the woman had been a sweet young thing, blond and WHITE.

I'd like to see one or both cops held for a hate crime and I don't even believe in hate crimes.

I would be stunned if she does not have a concussion...honestly, a fractured skull would not surprise me.

That cop NEEDS TO DIE.

There are witnesses that have come forward the support the cop. Then there's the off duty cop that stopped to help restrain this woman. Stopping her from wandering around on the freeway was less to protect her than it was to stop a massive and dangerous freeway hazard. She could have killed many people. Thank goodness this cop took her down.

The woman was so violent at the hospital she was put in restraints. This isn't exactly as cut and dried as it first appears.

You don't punch someone in the face multiple times. You can cause head trauma.

She's crazy. Head trauma might be an improvement. She's still on a psych hold.

The Trooper saved her life but the radical left is dying to make a political issue out of it. No surprises these days.

There are witnesses that have come forward the support the cop. Then there's the off duty cop that stopped to help restrain this woman. Stopping her from wandering around on the freeway was less to protect her than it was to stop a massive and dangerous freeway hazard. She could have killed many people. Thank goodness this cop took her down.

The woman was so violent at the hospital she was put in restraints. This isn't exactly as cut and dried as it first appears.

You don't punch someone in the face multiple times. You can cause head trauma.

She's crazy. Head trauma might be an improvement. She's still on a psych hold.

You need to get your head pounded into concrete...the sooner the better.

CHP Answers Excessive Force Charge In Beating Of Woman On Side Of Freeway « CBS Los Angeles

The CHP officer is shown punching the woman on the ground more than 11 times in the face.

She doesn’t appear in the video clip to resist.

On Thursday, the CHP issued a statement that said: “The California Highway Patrol (CHP) is aware of the video and we are looking into the incident. As a matter of policy, every time there is a use of force by our officers, there is a review conducted to determine whether the use of force was appropriate. That will be done in this case, however, since there is an ongoing investigation, it would be premature to comment on this specific video segment without reviewing the entire incident.”

Having seen the video on CNN or where ever I knew this would be a thing. What the video doesn't show, and what we don't know is whether the woman was suicidal and had just told some relative or friend something like, "I'm gonna kill myself by walking into traffic. Maybe I'll take some of them with me." With this information, or whatever actually happened, the officer shows up just in time to see her strolling through traffic. She'd made her choice, talking her out of things was no longer an option, now the officer has to prevent a massive traffic accident and if the woman's uncooperative or beligerent and it takes some face-pounding to subdue her so be it.

Forum List

Back