Tropospheric Hot Spot- Why it does not exist...

the electrostatic field

Photons are repelled by an electrostatic field? Can you prove it?

what was so difficult there?

Measuring the depth of your misunderstanding.
The EM field of a black hole is capable of capturing and redirecting all photons. Observed empirical fact. So why is it not capable of causing a photon travel path to change? Or to redirect it?

I'm not the one having issues with Quantum Mechanics.. Or the whys of the Second law.

The EM field of a black hole is capable of capturing

Dude, you claimed an EM field prevents photons from striking matter warmer than the photon source.
Unless you meant anti-gravity, your claim had nothing to do with black holes. Try again?

I'm not the one having issues with Quantum Mechanics..

Obviously, you are. Though not as many as SSDD.

Or the whys of the Second law.

Clarify your position.
Does matter cease emitting if nearby matter is warmer? If nearby matter is the same temp?
Too funny; Denial from a luke-warmer.. I guess covailaint bonds (magnetic holds) cant change a photons direction of travel..

Denial from a luke-warmer..

I deny your silly EM field claim.

I guess covailaint bonds (magnetic holds) cant change a photons direction of travel..

I guess if they could, you could post proof?

When you get a chance, show how matter at 101K can repel photons from 100K matter.
Again, right after you show that a photon will hit it.

Why won't it hit? Is it smart?

Of course you are correct. But SSDD does not agree with everything you say.

Correct according to what?...the unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable mathematical model?...certainly not based on any measurement or observation.

Let me know when you come up with a theory, concept or observable, measurable, testable mathematical model that definitively shows that electromagnetic radiation or energetic particles from an object cannot strike a warmer object.
Science believes both objects radiate equal amounts of energy toward each other.

So tell me what happens when they radiate at each other.

The EM field of a black hole is capable of capturing and redirecting all photons. Observed empirical fact. So why is it not capable of causing a photon travel path to change? Or to redirect it?

I'm not the one having issues with Quantum Mechanics.. Or the whys of the Second law.

Dude, you claimed an EM field prevents photons from striking matter warmer than the photon source.
Unless you meant anti-gravity, your claim had nothing to do with black holes. Try again?

Clarify your position.
Does matter cease emitting if nearby matter is warmer? If nearby matter is the same temp?
Too funny; Denial from a luke-warmer.. I guess covailaint bonds (magnetic holds) cant change a photons direction of travel..

I guess covailaint bonds (magnetic holds) cant change a photons direction of travel..

When you get a chance, show how matter at 101K can repel photons from 100K matter.

why will it? I said show it. dude I still have crickets from you and your friends.

BTW, my evidence is the fact that the object supposedly being hit doesn't increase in temperature.

Clarify your position.

why will it? I said show it. dude I still have crickets from you and your friends.

BTW, my evidence is the fact that the object supposedly being hit doesn't increase in temperature.

why will it?

They travel until they hit something.
If it travels toward a warmer object, it will hit it, unless it hits something else first.

The warmer object emits more photons than it absorbs.....see Stefan-Boltzmann.

why will it?

If it travels toward a warmer object, it will hit it, unless it hits something else first.

so you can't show that photon hitting now can you? Just as I already posted. thanks.

Please clarify. Are you saying it can't sarcastically? or do you believe covailaint bonds (magnetic holds) actually can change a photons direction of travel.

In either case please define a magnetic hold and it's influence on a photon direction of travel.

Please clarify. Are you saying it can't sarcastically? or do you believe covailaint bonds (magnetic holds) actually can change a photons direction of travel.

In either case please define a magnetic hold it's influence on a photon direction of travel.
Dude, why you avoiding this question?

Science believes both objects radiate equal amounts of energy toward each other.

So tell me what happens when they radiate at each other? By your theory, they both should heat up. why don't they?

Here
So tell me what happens when they radiate at each other?
Here is a simple picture that maybe even you can understand. Suppose you are faced with an opponent and each of you has 100 baseballs. Both of you have a net behind you. You each throw the balls at each other's net at the same rate. At the end of 10 minutes, roughly how many balls do you think each opponent has in their net?

Here
So tell me what happens when they radiate at each other?
Here is a simple picture that maybe even you can understand. Suppose you are faced with an opponent and each of you has 100 baseballs. Both of you have a net behind you. You each throw the balls at each other's net at the same rate. At the end of 10 minutes, roughly how many balls do you think each opponent has in their net?
Curious, about how many hit the other side's balls? Do those make the net?

In this analogy, yes, they all make the net. I'm surprised you don't understand the intent of the analogy.

In this analogy, yes, they all make the net. I'm surprised you don't understand the intent of the analogy.
It seems you don't. All of those balls are thrown at the same time. If you really think none will hit in between never watched dodgeball. Let me take a pause and have you explain how they don't hit!

It seems you don't. All of those balls are thrown at the same time. If you really think none will hit in between never watched dodgeball. Let me take a pause and have you explain how they don't hit!
You still don't understand the analogy.
The balls are like photons. Thermal photons simply do not hit each other.
I thought I made it as simple as possible. I'm sorry you don't understand it as an analogy.

I thought I made it as simple as possible. I'm sorry you don't understand it as an analogy.
Guess you never watched a dodgeball game.

Again, why don't they hit each other while occupying the same space?

I like they way they go on about what photons are doing or are not doing while at this point in the 21'st century, photons are still theoretical particles without the first piece of real evidence to support the claim that they exist...they are a story...a place holder that we use to try and describe something that we don't yet understand and in fact, don't have the first real clue as to what is going on...these guys who talk as if this is all real, and not just theoretical storytelling are doing nothing but yanking their own chains...they have given science the place of some sort of all knowing divinity in their minds....sad really to allow yourself to fool yourself that badly.

why will it?

so you can't show that photon hitting now can you? Just as I already posted. thanks.

If I had a warm photon detector it would detect a "colder photon" hitting it.
You're welcome.

why will it?

You're welcome.
If I had a warm photon detector it would detect a "colder photon" hitting it

no you don't. And you have no observation from any experiment that shows that. thank you!!!!

I like they way they go on about what photons are doing or are not doing while at this point in the 21'st century, photons are still theoretical particles without the first piece of real evidence to support the claim that they exist...they are a story...a place holder that we use to try and describe something that we don't yet understand and in fact, don't have the first real clue as to what is going on...these guys who talk as if this is all real, and not just theoretical storytelling are doing nothing but yanking their own chains...they have given science the place of some sort of all knowing divinity in their minds....sad really to allow yourself to fool yourself that badly.
I loved the analogy that wuwei waged. throwing balls back and forth and none would ever hit in between. wow.

well then your analogy ain't any good. cause when balls fly back and forth they will hit each other.

So you're telling me that if they radiate at each other nothing happens because they equal out. I said nothing happens. In the end Ain't that the same and therefore, You just can't prove your theory of radiating at each other means something. It doesn't.

why will it?

You're welcome.
If I had a warm photon detector it would detect a "colder photon" hitting it

no you don't. And you have no observation from any experiment that shows that. thank you!!!!

no you don't.

No I don't......what?

And you have no observation from any experiment that shows that.

No one has ever observed or detected a "colder photon" striking a photon detector? Are you sure?

Forum List

Back