Trouble in Trump Familial Paradise?

She made a comment and somehow you loons try to spin it into "OMG there is trouble in the family!!!!!:

Good grief, just stop

She made a comment and somehow you loons try to spin it into "OMG there is trouble in the family!!!!!:

Good grief, just stop

Oh c'mon hon, that's exactly what you'd be doing with it if you could flip the circumstances.

Look you daffy (and creepy) old man, I don't take your BS serious, I don't take YOU serious and in fact I think you're some welfare rat holed up on the eastside, most likely under house arrest. How's that "hon"? Now scram ya disgusting piece of dem filth

I would be shocked if Trumps concedes....
If he does twenty four hours later or maybe less
he starts to question the election results....

He's just that fucking crazy...

Good grief, just stop

Oh c'mon hon, that's exactly what you'd be doing with it if you could flip the circumstances.

Look you daffy (and creepy) old man, I don't take your BS serious, I don't take YOU serious and in fact I think you're some welfare rat holed up on the eastside, most likely under house arrest. How's that "hon"? Now scram ya disgusting piece of dem filth

Sounds like you think you found your perfect match.

WTF? This means there is trouble in the family? Because she expects her father to do the honorable thing and concede if he loses?

You've lost your fucking minds.

:lol:

Forum List

Back