Trudeau threatening tow truck drivers

Have you tried the internet? That is where I buy 99% of my parts.
That's straight from the manufacturer... got to order direct these days.

In January I thought I lost an air compressor... there was one available warehoused in the entire United States.

Big truck parts aren't like regular car parts... not enough demand for most parts to garner aftermarket manufacturing. Because of environmental regulations between 2004 and 2014 we went through three generations of truck engines to meet emission requirements.

Lots of different parts to manufacture.

Yes. Like how you made a BS argument without addressing the “most“ part.

Care to get back to that now? Maybe you should just stick to spamming funny ratings.
Every city was burning to some extent.......I addressed your MOSTLY WITH BS..........Because that is all it is to me..............Go sell that nonsense to someone who watches CNN.........they might believe you.

In the meantime...........you blame the Truckers.........Not the Vaccine Passports that get people FIRED..........CAN'T SHOP......Then can't pay the bills and lose everything and get thrown into the streets to Freeze or starve by that POS Trudeau.................In reality ........THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT..........

He is saying OBEY ME OR DIE...............Now that people say EXCUSE ME..................THIS IS WRONG...........He is seizing their money....homes ..........trucks and fining them and threatening them with jail.

That is FASCIST............FORCING JABS is FASCIST..........You can tie a ribbon around that or whatever.......in the end it is BS.

I support whatever it takes to bring a dictatorship and fascist regime like Canada's government to its knees and restore freedom to the people.

But until that time, I'll wait for the truckers to block some freeways so I can agree with you.
If they are gong to take the trucks .........Just wreck them for miles on end............

I support whatever it takes to bring a dictatorship and fascist regime like Canada's government to its knees and restore freedom to the people.

But until that time, I'll wait for the truckers to block some freeways so I can agree with you.
So you’re ok with them blocking a bridge. Got it.

Blocking freeways is bad. Blocking bridges is good.

- Conservative logic.

- Conservative logic.
I gave you a chance to make the distinction, but it appears you are full-blown authoritarian.

So tell Me. What is the motive behind each instance? Those blocking the freeway were upset by the lies that they were being targeted by police or those who ARE being targeted by their own government?

How you answer will dictate how much I ignore you from this point forward.

I don't put up with fucking morons who back freedom killing regimes.

- Conservative logic.
I do............I support them flipping the damned trucks over if the Fascist are going to take them if necessary...........

The MANDATES need to end...........TYRANNY NEEDS TO END...........And that is what it is when they say OBEY ME OR I WILL DESTROY YOU........They are attacking anyone who refuses to JAB.................THAT IS NOT FREEDOM...............That is TYRANNY.................and that needs to end in Revolution if need be.

All he had to do is end the freaking mandates which is happening all over the world..........But he is a commie bitch obsessed with power......and so it goes on.

Every city was burning to some extent.......I addressed your MOSTLY WITH BS..........Because that is all it is to me..............Go sell that nonsense to someone who watches CNN.........they might believe you.

In the meantime...........you blame the Truckers.........Not the Vaccine Passports that get people FIRED..........CAN'T SHOP......Then can't pay the bills and lose everything and get thrown into the streets to Freeze or starve by that POS Trudeau.................In reality ........THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT..........

He is saying OBEY ME OR DIE...............Now that people say EXCUSE ME..................THIS IS WRONG...........He is seizing their money....homes ..........trucks and fining them and threatening them with jail.

That is FASCIST............FORCING JABS is FASCIST..........You can tie a ribbon around that or whatever.......in the end it is BS.
Weird. You have yet to back up your claim. It’s almost like you have no idea what “most” means and you just want to rant.

Do you feel better now?

Weird. You have yet to back up your claim. It’s almost like you have no idea what “most” means and you just want to rant.

Do you feel better now?
Yup. Most is a BS Lie promoted by your party and you are just REPEATING the same LIE.

I gave you a chance to make the distinction, but it appears you are full-blown authoritarian.

So tell Me. What is the motive behind each instance? Those blocking the freeway were upset by the lies that they were being targeted by police or those who ARE being targeted by their own government?

How you answer will dictate how much I ignore you from this point forward.

I don't put up with fucking morons who back freedom killing regimes.
Right. So you are fine with blocking bridges when you agree with the motive. You’re not fine with blocking freeways when you don’t agree with the motive. Thanks for admitting this. We agree here.

Go ahead and ignore me if you like. There’s nothing special about you. You guys are a dime a dozen around here.

Right. So you are fine with blocking bridges when you agree with the motive. You’re not fine with blocking freeways when you don’t agree with the motive. Thanks for admitting this. We agree here.

Go ahead and ignore me if you like. There’s nothing special about you. You guys are a dime a dozen around here.
It's only MOSTLY NOT BLOCKED...........Do you understand MOSTLY?

As Synthaholic says, can't disarm unilaterally.

You're even less. You see, there is a right side to history. Those who crush freedom are on the wrong side of it, each and every time.

/thread

Forum List

Back