Trudeau threatening tow truck drivers

I can get any part I want for my two cars and in fact, they will be going into the shop this week to fix the front end...
Waited five weeks for a fan hub... Nine weeks for a charge air cooler and still have a truck sitting waiting for a turbo.

The mechanics yard is full of trucks waiting for parts.

Yes I don't give a fuck about your whining after what your side did and called it mostly Peaceful.
Oh ok. So you’re just mindlessly parroting your right-wing talking point. Gotcha.

Most of them were peaceful. I support those people. I don’t support the ones who were looting, violent, or blocking freeways.

Do you have anything else in your canned right-wing talking point script? I’ve been through this so many times.

Oh ok. So you’re just mindlessly parroting your right-wing talking point. Gotcha.

Most of them were peaceful. I support those people. I don’t support the ones who were looting, violent, or blocking freeways.

Do you have anything else in your canned right-wing talking point script? I’ve been through this so many times.
BS. they burnt businesses all over the country. Attacked police cars and killed people. Hell in Seattle they threw feces and piss at Federal Agents trying to attack a Court House.

Mostly Peaceful my ass.

BS. they burnt businesses all over the country. Attacked police cars and killed people. Hell in Seattle they threw feces and piss at Federal Agents trying to attack a Court House.

Mostly Peaceful my ass.
Apparently math is difficult for you. Do you know what “most” means?

Forum List

Back