Trudeau threatening tow truck drivers

From your own article:

“Stitt defended the bill on Monday, saying it was prompted mostly by an incident in Tulsa last summer in which a pickup truck drove through a crowd gathered on a Tulsa interstate while protesting the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis. Several people were injured, including one who was paralyzed from the waist down after falling from an overpass, but the driver, whose family was in the car, was not charged.”

According to your own link, this is primarily about the OTHER part of the bill. You know, the part about granting immunity to motorists who kill or injure rioters.

I’m not in favor of people protesting or rioting in the streets but I also don’t want psychopaths to take that as open season to hit as many as they can.

Did you intentionally misrepresent the motive in your own source or are you just dumb?
Can you not read?

Stitt is the Republican Governor of Oklahoma.

The driver WAS NOT CHARGED BEFORE THIS LAW WAS PASSED.

So no...not misrepresenting at all.

But since libs tend to blame others of doing exactly what they themselves are attempting, this accusation is not unexpected.

You're not very good at this.

You can have the last word.

Tell us again that the left didn't defend protesting by blocking roadways...I like a good laugh before bed.

"Blocking roadways is a longtime tactic of nonviolent protesters dating back to even before the civil rights movement in the 1960s." -APNews

"Republican lawmakers in Mississippi are seeking to increase penalties for people who block public roadways during protests. Several Democrats, however, are expressing concerns about legislation that could be seen as criminalizing free speech."

"Republicans who control Florida's legislature say the bill protects law and order. Democrats and civil rights groups say it violates free speech protections and targets racial minorities."

"Debate on the bill began Monday and continued through the night into Tuesday morning. Lawmakers softened penalties for blocking traffic after hours of negotiation between Republicans and Democrats.

Under the bill , blocking traffic illegally would first be punished as an infraction. The second offense would be a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail. A third strike would result in a felony and up to four years in prison.

Larry Flenoid helped organize protests in Springfield last summer and he’s not thrilled with the language.

”It’s just another way for them to you know, quiet our voices and strip our rights away,” Flenoid said."

"Debate on the bill began Monday and continued through the night into Tuesday morning. Lawmakers softened penalties for blocking traffic after hours of negotiation between Republicans and Democrats.

Under the bill , blocking traffic illegally would first be punished as an infraction. The second offense would be a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail. A third strike would result in a felony and up to four years in prison.

Larry Flenoid helped organize protests in Springfield last summer and he’s not thrilled with the language.

”It’s just another way for them to you know, quiet our voices and strip our rights away,” Flenoid said."

Canada must be a shining light fir them anti-blockage republics.

Can you not read?

Stitt is the Republican Governor of Oklahoma.

The driver WAS NOT CHARGED BEFORE THIS LAW WAS PASSED.

So no...not misrepresenting at all.

But since libs tend to blame others of doing exactly what they themselves are attempting, this accusation is not unexpected.

You're not very good at this.

You can have the last word.

Tell us again that the left didn't defend protesting by blocking roadways...I like a good laugh before bed.

"Blocking roadways is a longtime tactic of nonviolent protesters dating back to even before the civil rights movement in the 1960s." -APNews
Swing and a miss. Nice try but you’re still missing the point - the article is referring to the OTHER part of the bill.

Here, since you have the reading comprehension of a child, let me spell it out for you. Let’s get the reasoning straight from the guy you brought up.

"According to this law, if you feel like your life is in danger, and if he felt like he had to run over protesters to get out of that situation, then he could make that argument and chose to run us over even though he didn't have to," Harris-Till said.

There you have it. Straight from the horse’s mouth. Both sides are primarily interested in this bill due to the part about immunity to motorists who hit protestors. It’s intellectually dishonest of you to try to make this about “the left” supporting protestors blocking traffic (and by the way, this guy still doesn’t represent an entire political ideology either).

Is this the best your feeble mind could come up with to support your claim? You’re dismissed.

Last edited:
"Republican lawmakers in Mississippi are seeking to increase penalties for people who block public roadways during protests. Several Democrats, however, are expressing concerns about legislation that could be seen as criminalizing free speech."

You’re really not good at this. From your own article:

“Simmons proposed a compromise — increasing penalties on an existing law that bans any person from obstructing roadways, instead of passing legislation specifically targeting protesters.

The change would increase the current punishment of $500 or six months in jail for blocking roadways to McMahan’s proposal of $1,500, a year in jail or both, with a minimum $500 fine and 25 days in jail.

The amended proposal was passed by committee members unanimously and will now go on to the full Senate.”

It was passed unanimously, you dope. According to your article, both sides were in favor of increasing the penalty for blocking roadways.

I always find it hilarious when you guys accidentally prove the exact opposite of what you’re trying to show lol.

Last edited:
Do you mean like trump hiding in the bunker when his ratbag red neck dogs smashed the capitol?

Try again or improve your memory.
Thats unconfirmed the lib rumor

I have also read that Trump wanted the National Guard deployed before the rally but was denied

Thats unconfirmed the lib rumor

I have also read that Trump wanted the National Guard deployed before the rally but was denied
It's been shown on tv and don jrs bimbo who're was squeeling like a little girl.
Don't tell me you didn't see it you liar.

It's been shown on tv and don jrs bimbo who're was squeeling like a little girl.
Don't tell me you didn't see it you liar.
I have no idea what you are babbling about

But Trudeau threatening tow truck drivers is the topic of this thread and it has nothing to do with trump

libs like you are part of a fascist cult who worship tyrants like Trudeau

Now Turdeau and his fellow freedom haters are threatening to freeze bank accounts of anybody who supports the truckers. Causing a run on money at the banks and causing ATMs to get cleaned out.

Forum List

Back