Trudeau threatening tow truck drivers

History already shows it..........Were you hiding under a rock during the riots...........THEY WERE NOT PROTESTS........

You just repeat the same Democratic Underground talking points.
Some were riots. Some weren’t. Looks like you’re still having trouble with the “most“ part.

Math can be very challenging to conservatives.

Weird. You have yet to back up your claim. It’s almost like you have no idea what “most” means and you just want to rant.

Do you feel better now?
Progs have repeatedly shown us that they have crossed the line to a dictatorship. The good news for you is that we are still moving left.

I think you lost track of the argument.

That doesn’t mean that the left generally supports blocking traffic.
Read the thread my man.

"Stifles free speech", "against the Constitution", "infringes on rights to protest".

And that's just one of many defending blocking roads as a form of protest. AOC and the Root both defend it..."protest isn't supposed to be comfortable" they said.

Can't rewrite history.

The left loved and defended civil disobedience... right up until it's used against them. THAT'S hypocrisy.

The worst you can say about conservatives is that they learned the value of this type of civil disobedience from liberals.

Turd'eau and freeland by threatening to grab accounts have caused a run on the banks. Turdeau gets countered everytime he pulls something.

Read the thread my man.

"Stifles free speech", "against the Constitution", "infringes on rights to protest".

Can't rewrite history.

The left loved and defended civil disobedience... right up until it's used against them. THAT'S hypocrisy.

The worst you can say about conservatives is that they learned the value of this type of civil disobedience from liberals.

That's not
Did you lose track of your argument my guy?

Earlier you implied that I’m not the entire left. And now you’re making some vague generalizations about “the left” supporting something.

Is there a committee that I was unaware of?

I do because he's got the guts to stand up to ratbag fat arse truckies and everyone who assisted them.
They will not cayse that guy to capitulate. Lock the bastards up.
The guts?

Premier Blackface is in no danger

Trudeau is far away from the action and has men with guns all around him

You're even less. You see, there is a right side to history. Those who crush freedom are on the wrong side of it, each and every time.

/thread
Uh huh. So we can conclude that you’re fine when you guys disrupt traffic but you’re not fine when the other side disrupts traffic.

How non-partisan of you.

Did you lose track of your argument my guy?

Earlier you implied that I’m not the entire left. And now you’re making some vague generalizations about “the left” supporting something.

Is there a committee that I was unaware of?
Judging solely by this interaction I'm convinced there is much you are not aware of.

If you are denying the left supported blocking roads as a form of protests, you may possibly be mentally disabled or suffer from selective amnesia.

But...I suspect the truth is that like most leftists... obfuscating facts is the cornerstone of your debating style. Deny reality when reality is inconvenient to your argument.

Sorry... not going to fly.

If you are denying the left supported blocking roads as a form of protests…
Some do, sure. I don’t.

As you told me, I don’t represent the entire left. Well neither does AOC. So I’m still not sure what you mean by “the left”.

Well that and the fact you would loot and burn places down and try to kill people, so let me know when the Truckers Convoy get that rowdy…
You won’t find me defending that.

I guess conservatives are against destroying property, attacking police officers and blocking traffic.

(But only when it’s the other side doing it)

Some do, sure. I don’t.

As you told me, I don’t represent the entire left. Well neither does AOC. So I’m still not sure what you mean by “the left”.
You are on a political website and you don't know what "the left" is?

I don't have the time or the patience to teach that level of remedial education...but I'll give you a sentence or two.

YOU personally may be pro life and on the left...but the left is overwhelmingly pro choice.

I personally may be pro union... but the right is overwhelmingly anti-union.

Is that simple enough to understand. The left defended blocking roadways as a form of protest and opposed laws that criminalized blocking roadways as a felony in Florida and other states.

And the right supported these crack downs on protesting.

Now the roles as so often happens these days are reversed. The right sees the value in these types of protests and the left is now in favor of crackdowns.

Somehow you can only see one side... likely because your mind is warped by political expedience. You believe it makes your argument more powerful to selectively forget the lefts hypocrisy...but it doesn't. It makes you look either ignorant or intentionally deceitful.

You're not going to influence anyone if you're not honest.

You are on a political website and you don't know what "the left" is?

I don't have the time or the patience to teach that level of remedial education...but I'll give you a sentence or two.

YOU personally may be pro life and on the left...but the left is overwhelmingly pro choice.

I personally may be pro union... but the right is overwhelmingly anti-union.

Is that simple enough to understand. The left defended blocking roadways as a form of protest and opposed laws that criminalized blocking roadways as a felony in Florida and other states.
So when you say that “the left” generally supports blocking freeways, you think you demonstrated that by giving a quote from AOC.

In your little world, the entire left can be characterized by some vague expression from a single Democrat.

Thank you for articulating precisely where the breakdown is in your reasoning.

So when you say that “the left” generally supports blocking freeways, you think you demonstrated that by giving a quote from AOC.

In your little world, the entire left can be characterized by some vague expression from a single Democrat.

Thank you for articulating precisely where the breakdown is in your reasoning.
Little point in continued debate with the willfully ignorant.

Hope your selective amnesia clears up after the current tribal partisan underlying condition fades.

The guts?

Premier Blackface is in no danger

Trudeau is far away from the action and has men with guns all around him
Do you mean like trump hiding in the bunker when his ratbag red neck dogs smashed the capitol?

Try again or improve your memory.

Little point in continued debate with the willfully ignorant.

Hope your selective amnesia clears up after the current tribal partisan underlying condition fades.

From your own article:

“Stitt defended the bill on Monday, saying it was prompted mostly by an incident in Tulsa last summer in which a pickup truck drove through a crowd gathered on a Tulsa interstate while protesting the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis. Several people were injured, including one who was paralyzed from the waist down after falling from an overpass, but the driver, whose family was in the car, was not charged.”

According to your own link, this is primarily about the OTHER part of the bill. You know, the part about granting immunity to motorists who kill or injure rioters.

I’m not in favor of people protesting or rioting in the streets but I also don’t want psychopaths to take that as open season to hit as many as they can.

Did you intentionally misrepresent the motive in your own source or are you just dumb?

65klp4.jpg

Forum List

Back