True Colors . . . Where Do You Stand?

Would you kneel to BLM to save your job?

• I'll do whatever it takes to stay afloat.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My neighbor who is black, has never had a run in with police, because he is an upstanding citizen who obeys the law. But most, not all black people will commit a crime.

Actually, most black folks I know obey the law, but they all have a "Driving While Black" story to tell.

Wow, the Big Corporations are in league with the Demoncraps? I thought Big Corps were evil. So if Big Corps are evil, then the Demoncraps are evil....

Naw, they are still evil, they just know which hill they don't want to die on. Corrupt cops are not a hill they want to die on.

Because more black people will commit a crime per capita. More whites are shot and killed by police every year than blacks.
Take a look at the statistics the Warshington Compost "dared" to show. They use the term RATE instead of total amount because RATE makes their argument look better.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/ Total blacks killed by police - 1,298
Total whites killed by police - 2,475

Almost twice as many whites have been killed by police, but we all know that blacks who are only 35% of the population commit 65% of the crime....

Actually, blacks are 13% of the population and they don't commit anywhere near 65% of the "Crime". The real problem. Cops are more likely to arrest blacks for petty offenses white people would get a pass for.

Now, here's the thing. YOu go after a cop with a gun, and he shoots you, NO ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT.

The cases people are upset about are the ones where the cop stopped a black person for a petty offense, and it ended up in a shooting or death.

And usually the cop involved has a whole record of bad behavior and mysteriously was still on the job.

Case in point. Derek Chauvin had 18 complaints of excessive force, and not only was he still a cop, but they had him out training other cops.

Garrett Rolfe had 12 previous incidents, including a previous shooting, and a case where he shot a suspect, collapsing his lung, and lied about the incident.

Jason Van Dyke (Shot Laquan McDonald 16 times) had 20 previous incidents, including one where he broke a suspect's shoulder, and he was still on the job. They even promoted him to a crime response unit.

Timothy Loehmann (shot Tamir Rice for playing with a toy) was fired from another police department for mental instability.

My neighbor who is black, has never had a run in with police, because he is an upstanding citizen who obeys the law. But most, not all black people will commit a crime.

Actually, most black folks I know obey the law, but they all have a "Driving While Black" story to tell.

Wow, the Big Corporations are in league with the Demoncraps? I thought Big Corps were evil. So if Big Corps are evil, then the Demoncraps are evil....

Naw, they are still evil, they just know which hill they don't want to die on. Corrupt cops are not a hill they want to die on.
Yeah down here i Floor E. Da, most but not all blacks SWBs. With their seatbacks almost fully reclined, they do 90 to 100 mph on 95 but then when you Speed While Black, you will be pulled over. Just like the Whites who speed will get pulled over. That is another BIG LIE that you liberals love to push out there....

Because more black people will commit a crime per capita. More whites are shot and killed by police every year than blacks.
Take a look at the statistics the Warshington Compost "dared" to show. They use the term RATE instead of total amount because RATE makes their argument look better.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/ Total blacks killed by police - 1,298

Almost twice as many whites have been killed by police, but we all know that blacks who are only 35% of the population commit 65% of the crime....

Actually, blacks are 13% of the population and they don't commit anywhere near 65% of the "Crime". The real problem. Cops are more likely to arrest blacks for petty offenses white people would get a pass for.

Now, here's the thing. YOu go after a cop with a gun, and he shoots you, NO ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT.

The cases people are upset about are the ones where the cop stopped a black person for a petty offense, and it ended up in a shooting or death.

And usually the cop involved has a whole record of bad behavior and mysteriously was still on the job.

Case in point. Derek Chauvin had 18 complaints of excessive force, and not only was he still a cop, but they had him out training other cops.

Garrett Rolfe had 12 previous incidents, including a previous shooting, and a case where he shot a suspect, collapsing his lung, and lied about the incident.

Jason Van Dyke (Shot Laquan McDonald 16 times) had 20 previous incidents, including one where he broke a suspect's shoulder, and he was still on the job. They even promoted him to a crime response unit.

Timothy Loehmann (shot Tamir Rice for playing with a toy) was fired from another police department for mental instability.
The Mayor of Minneapolis was a Democrat, the Mayor of Atlanta was a Democrat. Why did those Democrats allow corrupt cops to stay in the police force? Yeah, because the Mayors are corrupt, that is why. Fuck you Joe, you are such a piece of shit. You liberals and your liberal policies have decimated the black population which 50 years ago was 35%. Today if what you say is true, then planned parenthood and inner city murders have done what Margaret Sanger could only dream of....

Yeah down here i Floor E. Da, most but not all blacks SWBs. With their seatbacks almost fully reclined, they do 90 to 100 mph on 95 but then when you Speed While Black, you will be pulled over. Just like the Whites who speed will get pulled over. That is another BIG LIE that you liberals love to push out there....

They might both get pulled over.

The white person will get a warning.

The black person will get pull out of the car, searched, and they will search his car to see what else he might be doing wrong.

The Mayor of Minneapolis was a Democrat, the Mayor of Atlanta was a Democrat. Why did those Democrats allow corrupt cops to stay in the police force? Yeah, because the Mayors are corrupt, that is why. Fuck you Joe, you are such a piece of shit.

you see, I'm the first one to criticize Democratic Mayors when they don't act. I was all for removing Rahm Emmanual for his actions related to the Laquan McDonald Shooting. (He essentially tried to cover it up and pay off the family.) Now, because I'm not a frothing partisan on the wrong side of history like you are, I kind of see the whole problem.

Yes, a lot of Democratic Mayors aren't doing enough... but the problem is more complex than that. You have the cop unions that make it hard to remove bad cops, you have the rank and file who cover for their buddies, and so on.

Fuck you Joe, you are such a piece of shit. You liberals and your liberal policies have decimated the black population which 50 years ago was 35%. Today if what you say is true, then planned parenthood and inner city murders have done what Margaret Sanger could only dream of....

Wow, you are all over the map? Margaret Sanger? You know Sanger actually opposed legal abortion, right? (Mostly because in the days before anti-biotics it was kind of a dangerous procedure.) Her efforts to bring contraception to the black community was welcomed by black leaders. The shortest route to prosperity is family planning. Poor people have babies at 16, affluent people have them at 30.

They might both get pulled over.

The white person will get a warning.

The black person will get pull out of the car, searched, and they will search his car to see what else he might be doing wrong.

The Mayor of Minneapolis was a Democrat, the Mayor of Atlanta was a Democrat. Why did those Democrats allow corrupt cops to stay in the police force? Yeah, because the Mayors are corrupt, that is why. Fuck you Joe, you are such a piece of shit.

you see, I'm the first one to criticize Democratic Mayors when they don't act. I was all for removing Rahm Emmanual for his actions related to the Laquan McDonald Shooting. (He essentially tried to cover it up and pay off the family.) Now, because I'm not a frothing partisan on the wrong side of history like you are, I kind of see the whole problem.

Yes, a lot of Democratic Mayors aren't doing enough... but the problem is more complex than that. You have the cop unions that make it hard to remove bad cops, you have the rank and file who cover for their buddies, and so on.

Fuck you Joe, you are such a piece of shit. You liberals and your liberal policies have decimated the black population which 50 years ago was 35%. Today if what you say is true, then planned parenthood and inner city murders have done what Margaret Sanger could only dream of....

Wow, you are all over the map? Margaret Sanger? You know Sanger actually opposed legal abortion, right? (Mostly because in the days before anti-biotics it was kind of a dangerous procedure.) Her efforts to bring contraception to the black community was welcomed by black leaders. The shortest route to prosperity is family planning. Poor people have babies at 16, affluent people have them at 30.
Joe you fucking idiot, if you are doing 10 mph over the speed limit you will get a ticket for reckless driving down here whether you are white, black, brown, the only ones who wont get a ticket would be Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer because they are above the law.

Now if a person is acting like they are under the influence, just like they did in Atlanta, unless you are Ted Kennedy or his son, you will be asked to get out of your car and go through a sobriety test. If you fail, white black, brown, you will be arrested for drunk driving. Again unless you are the killer of a young girl named Mary Jo.

Rahm Emmanuel the White House spokesperson for the brown turd Oblummer wanted to go to Oblummers city so he could ruin that city and he did a pretty damn good job of it. Yet, today blacks of the inner cities still vote for the very people who allow corrupt police to remain in their force.

BlackGenocide.org | The Truth About Margaret Sanger
Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spoke of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted.
Good bye Joe, you now join the other 100 or so lying pieces of shit in the ignore zone.

The Mayor of Minneapolis was a Democrat, the Mayor of Atlanta was a Democrat. Why did those Democrats allow corrupt cops to stay in the police force? Yeah, because the Mayors are corrupt, that is why. Fuck you Joe, you are such a piece of shit. You liberals and your liberal policies have decimated the black population which 50 years ago was 35%. Today if what you say is true, then planned parenthood and inner city murders have done what Margaret Sanger could only dream of....
You’re spot-on re JoeyB Dolezal.

But you got some of the math wrong. In ‘70, 22.6M blacks comprised 11% of the population.

You’re spot-on re JoeyB Dolezal.

But you got some of the math wrong. In ‘70, 22.6M blacks comprised 11% of the population.
Well then, i guess it is just a lost cause of the blacks to ever be in a majority of the US. And now that many blacks are pushed out of the rural areas because of the Latinos, soon that the Negros just wont be around much longer...Black babies dying in the hundreds of thousands a year, 10s of thousands die by their murderous brethren, it will be a shame that only the "uncle toms , oreos, and tokens will be left in the white and brown neighbornhoods...

The other day my wife's employer issued a statement of allegiance to Black Lives Matter. They want people to buy their drugs, apparently—they're a pharmaceutical company. We'd already decided she'd smile and nod if her boss or a higher up popped the dreaded question: do Black Lives Matter? While that hasn't exactly happened (yet) I feel bad for her. My wife is East Indian Guyanese. Her mother, along with her aunties and uncles, immigrated to New York in the 70's for the purpose of escaping gangs of politically sanctioned (yes, black) thugs who seized her grandfather's generational dairy farm and forced the entire extended family into an urban hellhole; from comfortable upper-middle class land owners to inner-city poverty. Now, my wife is not racist toward blacks or anyone else. She doesn't know how to be. Her mother sure as hell is, but considering the Third World nightmare the woman escaped as a teenager, well—c'est la vie, non? So I feel bad for my wife who is now living under the threat of termination from an amazing career-making position should she decide to speak her opinion about a trending political movement. All her twenty plus years of hard work getting close to the top of her field could very well go poof! in an instant.

Me? I guess I'm the lucky one. I recently started my own company and thus am in a position to filter out clients who've been ideologically brainwashed to swallow the BLM narrative. Also lucky for me, most of my clients are law enforcement agencies so I don't think too many of them will mind if I accidentally disrespect BLM in casual chit-chat or on social media. Nevertheless, my wife and I and millions of others are Americans. We live in America. That means there shouldn't be any bullets to dodge, ideological or otherwise, on a daily basis or ever, really, in order to keep our livelihoods intact. What will history have to say, in hindsight (of course) about a supposedly free people who bowed down to mob rule and sold not just themselves out, but also sold out the freedom of expression of their future generations?

But, moving on. Just curious. Where do you all stand, individually, in regards to the threat of ideological thugs costing you your jobs/careers/income if you do not bend the knee to BLM? Would you bend the knee to BLM if it came down to losing your job if you refused? In my wife's case I can understand if she pretended to be a kneeler in order to keep her career going, but at least I'd still know where she really stands . . . on the side of truth and justice—and compassion for all.

So where are you all in all of this madness? Where do you stand? When and if the time comes, will you bend down and kiss the feet of ideological madness and political cultism in order to keep your lives intact or will you damn the torpedoes and tell it like it is?

I shall continue to stand firmly opposed to all forms of fascism and tyranny

LEFT or RIGHT

I won't bow to BLACK, WHITES, CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS, CHINESE, RUSSIANS, or trump

I will continue to treat people with respect and NOT demand that they MUST AGREE with ME on all issues.

Joe you fucking idiot, if you are doing 10 mph over the speed limit you will get a ticket for reckless driving down here whether you are white, black, brown, the only ones who wont get a ticket would be Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer because they are above the law.

Uh, guy, I've seen people speed at 15MPH over, and the cops just ignore them.

Now if a person is acting like they are under the influence, just like they did in Atlanta, unless you are Ted Kennedy or his son, you will be asked to get out of your car and go through a sobriety test. If you fail, white black, brown, you will be arrested for drunk driving. Again unless you are the killer of a young girl named Mary Jo.

Again, I have no problem with arresting him. it was SHOOTING HIM IN THE BACK we all had a problem with.

Rahm Emmanuel the White House spokesperson for the brown turd Oblummer wanted to go to Oblummers city so he could ruin that city and he did a pretty damn good job of it. Yet, today blacks of the inner cities still vote for the very people who allow corrupt police to remain in their force.

Actually, Rahm did a pretty good job, which is why he was re-elected without a runoff in 2015. If he had handled the LaQuan McDonald case better, he'd be in his third term now.

Instead, he realized that a re-election campaign with Jason Van Dyke being tried for months wasn't going to be a good look for him.

Good bye Joe, you now join the other 100 or so lying pieces of shit in the ignore zone.

You really need to stop getting your history from Crazy Religious nutter sites. Sanger was a hero. You live in a rich country today because the path to prosperity goes through family planning.

Also lucky for me, most of my clients are law enforcement agencies so I don't think too many of them will mind if I accidentally disrespect BLM in casual chit-chat or on social media.

Nowadays, it wouldn't surprise me if a spouse lost a job due to something posted on social media by their partner. Just something to think about...

As for me, I do not see this as an issue I will ever have to face. Should it arise, however, I bend a knee for no one... save my wife. I will continue to respect all people as I do now, at least until I'm given a reason not to, and that should suffice.

BLM really does have a good point. There is too much of an inclination by police to use violence against them and police departments do not do enough to hold their "bad apples" accountable.
Its odd that you should say that

the complete video of the black guy in Atlanta show the police to be restrained and polite until the black guy started fighting with them

Nowadays, it wouldn't surprise me if a spouse lost a job due to something posted on social media by their partner. Just something to think about...
The same thing went on in the soviet union and still goes on in red china and north korea

liberal intolerance of ideas they dont like

Its odd that you should say that

the complete video of the black guy in Atlanta show the police to be restrained and polite until the black guy started fighting with them

Which still doesn't justify shooting him in the back twice.

He panicked. Maybe he realized that he was going back to jail on that trumped up charge from 2014. (You know, the kind of shit white people just get a talking to about.) Still doesn't justify Officer McShooty firing wildly and almost hitting other civilians.

Which still doesn't justify shooting him in the back twice.
The black guy attacked an officer and took away a taser, was running away, and using the taser on police who were chasing him

that should get him or anyone else shot every day of the week

Okay. Here's the data.

Mike Brown
Sandra Bland
LaQuan McDonald
Eric Garner
Tamir Rice
Jean Botham
Floyd George
Don't look now but that's the emotive appeal, not complete data........

Your intent is to elicit an emotive response favorable to your position by limiting the "data" to just those killed with the implication of complete, intentional wrongdoing by the police.
That's called the propagandist approach.

Last edited:
Don't look now but that's the emotive appeal, not complete data........

Your intent is to elicit an emotive response favorable to your position by limiting the "data" to just those killed with the implication of complete, intentional wrongdoing by the police.
That's called the propagandist approach.

Now, it's called "They have a legitimate point".

Here's the thing, the reason why these cases are so egregious is that they are caught on tape or with lots of witnesses... If you go by "official reports". the officer was "Justified". It's only when the tape shows up you find out that Laquan McDonald wasn't charging the officers, Sandra Bland didn't assault the officer, or Tamir Rice didn't have the toy gun in his hand when he was shot.

The other 1000 or so people killed by the police every year, we only have the cops' word for it that it was justified. Are they? I'm sure some of them are. We live in a gun crazy society.

But funny thing. Cops in the UK kill maybe two or three suspects a year compared to our 1000+

Actually...

BLM really does have a good point. There is too much of an inclination by police to use violence against them and police departments do not do enough to hold their "bad apples" accountable.

Please note, you are seeing the "Bad Apple" term thrown around a lot. The problem isn't just the bad apples, it's a whole system that protects them.

The thing is, this never should have come to riots. This should have been addressed five years ago after the first incident.
Says the Anti-American leftist

Forum List

Back