True women March for Life

Murder of a zygote ?

You want to have the kid go for it . But you want to abort, your bizniz.

Next you want to ban vasectomy.

You use words like zygote and fetus to dehumanize a human. Loon

Scientists and biologists invented the terms in order to define development of an ovum upon conception. Sorry you never got to 9th grade science class.

Quite a dramatic and civilized contrast to the filthy foul vermin marching the other day, weren't they?

There has to be something really wrong with someone advocating the murder of the most innocent of all.
Didn't you know they're not alive until the cord is cut and tied? At least that's what SCOTUS says.

Sorry but my Supreme is a tad higher than those mere mortals and trust me He's pissed his creations are being murdered

Then why hasn't your big invisible guy done something since 1973, butthead?

Rest assured He has just not in the way you think things are done.

Quite a dramatic and civilized contrast to the filthy foul vermin marching the other day, weren't they?

There has to be something really wrong with someone advocating the murder of the most innocent of all.
Didn't you know they're not alive until the cord is cut and tied? At least that's what SCOTUS says.

Sorry but my Supreme is a tad higher than those mere mortals and trust me He's pissed his creations are being murdered

When you can respond like an adult people make treat you as such. Now sit down, childish one

Answer the question, cretin.

Murder of a zygote ?

Scientists and biologists invented the terms in order to define development of an ovum upon conception. Sorry you never got to 9th grade science class.

How does that change it from being human? Is it some other species before it's born and become human after that?

Oh, another woooo--woooo answer. Next time you get sick or a family does, just sit down and pray about it, OK? It will help keep health care costs down for the rest of us who evolved.

But on a different thread all of you "pro" assholes don't give a shit if a kid can get health care after it's born because their parents don't have or can't get or afford health insurance, correct?

Real women fight for the whole life of a child,not just in the first 9 months...
Rather than ending the child's life, a real woman would have the baby and let it go to a good home.

Murder of a zygote ?

How does that change it from being human? Is it some other species before it's born and become human after that?

It's an ALIEN!!!!! These idiots know damn well it's human life

Oh, another woooo--woooo answer. Next time you get sick or a family does, just sit down and pray about it, OK? It will help keep health care costs down for the rest of us who evolved.
Actually, people who work do have health insurance. Just another reason to stay off the public tit.

When you can respond like an adult people make treat you as such. Now sit down, childish one

Because He is giving people time to reflect on their sins and giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

You'll get your answer the moment your worthless existence in this life is done. I won't be the one answering it but you won't like the answer you get.

I do. I also use the health insurance I have.

If you were as evolved as you claim, you'd provide for those you think deserve what you say they deserve and do it with your own money.

Because He is giving people time to reflect on their sins and giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

I love it when righties , who spout horrible shit about their fellow humans, talk about God and Jesus . It's a great mix of sanctimony and hypocrisy.

I love it when righties , who spout horrible shit about their fellow humans, talk about God and Jesus . It's a great mix of sanctimony and hypocrisy.

:cuckoo:

Actually, people who work do have health insurance. Just another reason to stay off the public tit.

People like Waiting for 2020 consider themselves evolved yet make that determination based on their belief that thinking someone else should be forced to provide for another makes them that way.

All one has to do is look at the sonar of a child in the mother and you can see it is human. Do I have to post pictures of an aborted baby to prove that was indeed a child? I can. I've done it before.

I love it when lefties who claim they care so much for their fellow humans refuse to personally do for them what they're more than willing to have someone else forced to do then take credit as if they did it themselves.

I have permission. Tammy.

But on a different thread all of you "pro" assholes don't give a shit if a kid can get health care after it's born because their parents don't have or can't get or afford health insurance, correct?

Real women fight for the whole life of a child,not just in the first 9 months...
Rather than ending the child's life, a real woman would have the baby and let it go to a good home.

Yeah there's a long line waiting to adopt disabled crack babies !

I love it when lefties who claim they care so much for their fellow humans refuse to personally do for them what they're more than willing to have someone else forced to do then take credit as if they did it themselves.

A leftist thinks Christians should be meek and humble...they couldn't be more wrong

Forum List

Back