True women March for Life

Answer the question, cretin.
Because He is giving people time to reflect on their sins and giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

I love it when righties , who spout horrible shit about their fellow humans, talk about God and Jesus . It's a great mix of sanctimony and hypocrisy.

I love it when lefties who claim they care so much for their fellow humans refuse to personally do for them what they're more than willing to have someone else forced to do then take credit as if they did it themselves.

A leftist thinks Christians should be meek and humble...they couldn't be more wrong

Jesus fought for the poor . The right ..... tells the poor to go to hell .
When you meet Jesus he will inform you how wrong you were on abortion, but then it will be too late.

Pro-abort women are disgusting and gross, unattractive, and repulsive, as they put on display at the so-called "Women's March."

Murder of a zygote ?

You want to have the kid go for it . But you want to abort, your bizniz.

Next you want to ban vasectomy.

You use words like zygote and fetus to dehumanize a human. Loon

Scientists and biologists invented the terms in order to define development of an ovum upon conception. Sorry you never got to 9th grade science class.

Development of what?

They never answer

Murder of a zygote ?

They. are scientific terms actually !

A fetus is a potential human .
You're a potential moron.

No he's a conceived moron, potential was before he typed that stupid shit.

All one has to do is look at the sonar of a child in the mother and you can see it is human. Do I have to post pictures of an aborted baby to prove that was indeed a child? I can. I've done it before.

Are you pro death penalty ? I find most pro life people are (ironically ) so spare me this "pro life " shit if you are able to killing a full grown person .

Wait are you for or against the death penalty?

I'm all.for killing murderers and rapists, did these aborted unborn commit these crimes?

But ..... many who supported the cut backs, including that of a simple free meal at school will have to answer to God as well.
Some might be very surprised how blinded they were...

Free.lunches aren't in the bible, but going broke is. Try reading it sometime

Quite a dramatic and civilized contrast to the filthy foul vermin marching the other day, weren't they?

There has to be something really wrong with someone advocating the murder of the most innocent of all.
Didn't you know they're not alive until the cord is cut and tied? At least that's what SCOTUS says.

Sorry but my Supreme is a tad higher than those mere mortals and trust me He's pissed his creations are being murdered

Then why hasn't your big invisible guy done something since 1973, butthead?
He has, he is punishing us. Why do you think our country is so screwed up, why so many young people are murdered in the streets of Chicago? It's because young people don't respect the value of human life. They have seen their mothers abort their brothers and sisters, so they don't understand that it is wrong to kill people.

Oh please that is way lout there excuse for the Chicago murders...Maybe they are starving and selling drugs to eat...

Murder of a zygote ?

Which is very similar to how nazis and racists call minorities names to dehumanize them. Makes it easier to kill somehow

All one has to do is look at the sonar of a child in the mother and you can see it is human. Do I have to post pictures of an aborted baby to prove that was indeed a child? I can. I've done it before.

Are you pro death penalty ? I find most pro life people are (ironically ) so spare me this "pro life " shit if you are able to killing a full grown person .

Apples and oranges, the death penalty is for people that knowingly broke the law...an unborn child has committed no crime

You draw your arbitrary line , I'll draw mine .

Because He is giving people time to reflect on their sins and giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

I love it when righties , who spout horrible shit about their fellow humans, talk about God and Jesus . It's a great mix of sanctimony and hypocrisy.

I love it when lefties who claim they care so much for their fellow humans refuse to personally do for them what they're more than willing to have someone else forced to do then take credit as if they did it themselves.

A leftist thinks Christians should be meek and humble...they couldn't be more wrong

Jesus fought for the poor . The right ..... tells the poor to go to hell .
When you meet Jesus he will inform you how wrong you were on abortion, but then it will be too late.

So he will go to hell because he fights for women's right...lol... you don't know a persons heart. Have you ever helped someone on the street hurting, or a starving kid,maybe pay the bills for a mother who actually is keeping her babies..?

Why is it that pro-life people think they are the chosen ones?

Apples and oranges, the death penalty is for people that knowingly broke the law...an unborn child has committed no crime

You draw your arbitrary line , I'll draw mine .

Stop using a crayon and wake up to facts

Why do.liberals love and defend criminals

Why do.liberals love and defend criminals

They are criminals

Forum List

Back