True women March for Life

But on a different thread all of you "pro" assholes don't give a shit if a kid can get health care after it's born because their parents don't have or can't get or afford health insurance, correct?

Real women fight for the whole life of a child,not just in the first 9 months...
Rather than ending the child's life, a real woman would have the baby and let it go to a good home.

Yeah there's a long line waiting to adopt disabled crack babies !

It's not that baby's fault...why should it be punished?

But on a different thread all of you "pro" assholes don't give a shit if a kid can get health care after it's born because their parents don't have or can't get or afford health insurance, correct?

Real women fight for the whole life of a child,not just in the first 9 months...
Rather than ending the child's life, a real woman would have the baby and let it go to a good home.

Where the fight should be is getting those women sober to have a healthy baby. Horrible to see an addicted baby which suffers its whole life..

And there would be more live children of there weren't abortions. You'll find out on the other side. I'd like a picture of the look on your face when you learn the Truth.

When you can respond like an adult people make treat you as such. Now sit down, childish one

Answer the question, cretin.
Because He is giving people time to reflect on their sins and giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

I love it when righties , who spout horrible shit about their fellow humans, talk about God and Jesus . It's a great mix of sanctimony and hypocrisy.

I love it when lefties who claim they care so much for their fellow humans refuse to personally do for them what they're more than willing to have someone else forced to do then take credit as if they did it themselves.

A leftist thinks Christians should be meek and humble...they couldn't be more wrong

Jesus fought for the poor . The right ..... tells the poor to go to hell .

Because He is giving people time to reflect on their sins and giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

I love it when righties , who spout horrible shit about their fellow humans, talk about God and Jesus . It's a great mix of sanctimony and hypocrisy.

I love it when lefties who claim they care so much for their fellow humans refuse to personally do for them what they're more than willing to have someone else forced to do then take credit as if they did it themselves.

A leftist thinks Christians should be meek and humble...they couldn't be more wrong

So you think Jesus would tell someone to have an abortion???!!!

And there would be more live children of there weren't abortions. You'll find out on the other side. I'd like a picture of the look on your face when you learn the Truth.

One of one of our twin's shining moments was when another girl told her she's going to look really stupid when she dies and there is no God....our daughter responded with "not half as stupid as you'll look if there is"

You know nature can be a real bitch . Many abortions are because the fetus is severely disabled and baby will die at or soon after birth.

You want to force mom to go to term and through a dangerous birth ?

Listen up Timmy, our outreach feeds over 100 poor people five mornings a week and one evening a week...and we have three adopted children. Now when you top that then you can start pointing fingers....until then pipe down

Murder of a zygote ?

You want to have the kid go for it . But you want to abort, your bizniz.

Next you want to ban vasectomy.

You use words like zygote and fetus to dehumanize a human. Loon

They. are scientific terms actually !

A fetus is a potential human .

Mere "potential" things do not (can not) actually physically exist.

A human being even in the very first days of of his or her life actually does exist.

Prior to conception, there is only a "potential" for the new child to exist.

After conception, it already does exist.

Biology 101

But ..... many who supported the cut backs, including that of a simple free meal at school will have to answer to God as well.
Some might be very surprised how blinded they were...

All one has to do is look at the sonar of a child in the mother and you can see it is human. Do I have to post pictures of an aborted baby to prove that was indeed a child? I can. I've done it before.

Are you pro death penalty ? I find most pro life people are (ironically ) so spare me this "pro life " shit if you are able to killing a full grown person .

All one has to do is look at the sonar of a child in the mother and you can see it is human. Do I have to post pictures of an aborted baby to prove that was indeed a child? I can. I've done it before.

Are you pro death penalty ? I find most pro life people are (ironically ) so spare me this "pro life " shit if you are able to killing a full grown person .

Apples and oranges, the death penalty is for people that knowingly broke the law...an unborn child has committed no crime

Listen up Timmy, our outreach feeds over 100 poor people five mornings a week and one evening a week...and we have three adopted children. Now when you top that then you can start pointing fingers....until then pipe down

Good for you....Many think just showing up to a protest carrying a sign and then go home and do nothing is good enough..

upload_2017-1-27_15-42-6.jpeg
images

Good for you....Many think just showing up to a protest carrying a sign and then go home and do nothing is good enough..

View attachment 109061
images

It's a never ending task and we would adopt a dozen more if we could but three will be it

So true, my son is adopted and has grown up to be a wonderful man and the father of my two beautiful grandchildren. I'm so grateful to the young woman that made the decision not to murder her unborn baby, and so is he.

Quite a dramatic and civilized contrast to the filthy foul vermin marching the other day, weren't they?

There has to be something really wrong with someone advocating the murder of the most innocent of all.
Didn't you know they're not alive until the cord is cut and tied? At least that's what SCOTUS says.

Sorry but my Supreme is a tad higher than those mere mortals and trust me He's pissed his creations are being murdered

Then why hasn't your big invisible guy done something since 1973, butthead?
He has, he is punishing us. Why do you think our country is so screwed up, why so many young people are murdered in the streets of Chicago? It's because young people don't respect the value of human life. They have seen their mothers abort their brothers and sisters, so they don't understand that it is wrong to kill people.

Forum List

Back