🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Truly the Crazy Years: Racist Trees Seperating Black Neighborhood from Golf Course to be Cut Down

Now they get to sue when balls start bouncing off their houses, cars, and the big money skull hit.

Put that child's swing set pictured in article next to a golf course's fairway and I see a bad moon arising. I see trouble on its way.

Edit:
Residents, led by real estate agent Trae Daniel, who moved into the neighborhood 14 years ago, have made four demands of the city. They include: removing the trees; building a 6-foot privacy wall for residents who want it; installing netting or something similar to prevent errant golf balls from flying into residents' yards; and planting new trees similar to those seen along other parts of the course.

I'd opt for the privacy wall.

Last edited:
Now they get to sue when balls start bouncing off their houses, cars, and the big money skull hit.
And you can just see the cries of racism coming every time a golf ball hits that neighborhood. If I was a lawyer I would be leaving my business card at every door telling people to sue that whitey golf course for racism.

Last edited:
They will have to close that racist golf course down! First the racist trees, then black people getting hit with racist white golf balls! Unacceptable!

I just can't believe how utterly STUPID people are. Lol.

everything and anything can be racist
...I remember a story from NPR...I used to listen to it everyday because that was one of the only talk shows that came through
always an anti-white story [and anti-white commercials ] on NPR
...so after not listening to NPR for about 2 years, I turned them on and WA-LA---the first show I hear is how whites built private pools for ''legal'' racism !!!!!!!!
...the whites will do anything to be racist...build pools, grow trees, etc :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why do cows make white milk? It's because they are racists of course! :eek:

If the white balls fall into a black yard, they should just call the police and file a trespassing compliant. If the police arrest enough unarmed white balls, maybe even shooting a few who do not follow commands, the problem will start to go away.

The golf course has agreed to build a fence with a very high net to catch the golf balls. So the attractive trees will be replaced by an ugly net and this is supposed to raise property values in the black neighborhood. The truth is, the property values are not high because it is a black neighborhood, not because of trees.

The golf course has agreed to build a fence with a very high net to catch the golf balls. So the attractive trees will be replaced by an ugly net and this is supposed to raise property values in the black neighborhood. The truth is, the property values are not high because it is a black neighborhood, not because of trees.
that backyard looks like crap! like a shantytown

Maybe it's just me, but I would not want to live right next to a golf course. It makes no sense, you buy a house there knowing it's there and then start crying about it. It's like buying house next to a gun range, and then trying to put the range out of business? What the hell is wrong with people?

It's almost as dumb as When Willie Nelson sued Johnnys transmission service in Arlington TX. You see Johnny put up a big sign advertising his shop as the "working mans friend", and put a picture of himself on the billboard. Problem was that Johnny was almost a spitting image of Willie Nelson. Willie sued and the judge sided with Johnny saying that since he was older than Willie he had looked like that longer and there was no infringement. lol!

Why would someone get mad when they buy a house next to a golf course, then find golf balls flying into their yard? Isn't it to be expected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're gonna regret trading the natural beauty of trees for poles, netting, and whatnot guaranteed, although I wouldn't expect them to admit it.

I recall when it was us whites using the race card for neighborhood improvements. Folks would call their city councilman demanding a park (or something) or else threaten to sell their home to a black family. In terms not so politically correct.

50 year old trees

you know how deep those roots are?

When the construction crews show up and start up their machines, damage the street, yeah, then value will go down.

and try selling a view that has a giant net in the way

racist trees

Racist%20vandalism_1466827841415_3410812_ver1.0.JPG
WLXDtOTyFY-12.png
G-SWASTIKA_TREE___Gallery.jpg
upload_2017-12-20_13-39-48.jpeg
images

I recall when it was us whites using the race card for neighborhood improvements. Folks would call their city councilman demanding a park (or something) or else threaten to sell their home to a black family. In terms not so politically correct.
That line caught me by surprise.

Damn that's funny...

Forum List

Back