🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: 0bama is the worst POTUS in history and Hillary has the potential to be worse than him.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
Trump stated that Hillary is unfit to be POTUS and he is correct.

Hillary has shown that she is unfit, Trump has not. The only proof we have that Trump is unfit is the opinions of liars; 0bama, Hillary, and the democrats.

Trumpenfurher has the potential to be worse. Judging from what I've heard from Johnson and Weld, they could also be in the running.

Never have my agorist tendencies been more pleasurable.

all we have to do is look at all of her gaffes. you could make a one hour special with them. "Like With A Cloth Or Something",,,was that something anyone running for President would say? It sounded like Hillary was referring to wiping a body part when she said that.

and why cant she just give a straight answer whenever she gets questioned? all she ever says is,,,,"At The Time" and "I will need to to ask/refer to". right?...and she's the smartest woman in the USA? she wont even take questions from the press.

Hillary has shown that she is unfit, Trump has not. The only proof we have that Trump is unfit is the opinions of liars; 0bama, Hillary, and the democrats.

Well then, now that Trump-the-in-credible and his minion (with avatar of incarcerated Hillary behind bars) have said it, it must be so.

oT41FYI.jpg

He defines being unfit right here.

Carter was the worst but Obama has time left. Hillary could trump both, but hopefully she'll be Trumped herself.

A great historian he is not. I just can't vote for him, I mean, look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?

Conservatives and republicans are jealous, their presidents are losers and failures. Barack has proven them wrong over and over again.

'Why Obama Will Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time'

"Yep. (We just won’t build Mount Rushmores anymore.) In so many ways, Obama was better than we imagined, better than the body politic deserved, and far, far better than his enemies will ever concede, but the great thing about being great is that the verdict of enemies doesn’t matter."

Obama Is One of the Greatest Presidents of All Time. Here’s Why

In 2008, we elected the most progressive president in history. And regardless of the negativity, when you actually look at the record, there has been a lot of progress since January 20, 2009.

THE List of 371 Obama Accomplishments so far, With Citations

pred the guy is a jerk....he has no tact, no civility.....he acts like he is at a board meeting of his companies....you cant lead a nation if over half the population dont like you and has little respect for you.....and that goes for hillary too....

This is in keeping with my prediction that the RWnuts will only call Obama the worst president in history until the next Democrat is elected.

Cult behaviour.

Trumpenfurher has the potential to be worse. Judging from what I've heard from Johnson and Weld, they could also be in the running.

Never have my agorist tendencies been more pleasurable.

Of course he has the potential, but Hillary has shown that she will be.

Forum List

Back