Trump 1 DAY stay in FL to meet BIG donors, play golf & settle $5.4mil lawsuit

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
That cost a f''g fortune to fly in here for one day! Utterly ridiculous. BUT he was having a major campaign fundraiser for a new group of BIG TICKET donors called the '45 CLUB' (or something to that effect) he just formed. Supposedly it is to fill the coffers for his 2020 run and to replenish the RNC's funds. I wonder if he gets to use the monies for his kids and many friends legal defense?

He also settled a case in Jupiter, FL this past week for a bunch of members of a golf club that he shut out after he bought the club and they were promised membership. Isn't that about the 5th or 6th case he's 'settled' in the past year? (Remember, he doesn't 'settle' cases).

Trump’s brief Palm Beach visit includes re-election fundraiser, golf
NATION-WORLD

By George Bennett - Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

newsEngin.21388236_030418-POTUS-VISIT-17.jpg

Spectators watch as President Donald Trump’s motorcade heads from Mar-a-Lago to Palm Beach International Airport on Southern Boulevard in West Palm Beach on March 3, 2018. (Richard Graulich / The Palm Beach Post)

Posted: 5:04 p.m. Saturday, March 03, 2018

PALM BEACH —
President Donald Trump hosted a re-election fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago on Saturday — his second event with political donors in less than 24 hours — before returning to Washington in the afternoon with first lady Melania Trump.

Trump’s visit to Palm Beach lasted a little less than 24 hours, making it the briefest of his 14 Mar-a-Lago trips as president. Air Force One arrived at 3:08 p.m. Friday and departed at 2:38 p.m. Saturday.

Though truncated, the trip still featured most of the elements of a typical Trump visit to Palm Beach: a side trip to nearby Trump International Golf Club, some grenade-lobbing on Twitter and cheers from the familiar band of supporters who gather along Southern Boulevard to greet his motorcades.

On Saturday morning, Trump left his estate at 8 a.m. — a little earlier than is his custom — to make the 4½-mile trip to his golf club in unincorporated West Palm Beach. The presidential motorcade arrived at the golf club at 8:16 a.m.

According to tracking by NBC News and by CNN, Saturday’s visit to Trump International marked the 100th day in office that the president has visited a Trump-branded golf property...

(PS I'm learning the ropes here so give me some latitude until I figure out the rules of the road).

Yeah, that's about what I figured when I read your announcement post. Center Left. lol.

That cost a f''g fortune to fly in here for one day! Utterly ridiculous. BUT he was having a major campaign fundraiser for a new group of BIG TICKET donors called the '45 CLUB' (or something to that effect) he just formed. Supposedly it is to fill the coffers for his 2020 run and to replenish the RNC's funds. I wonder if he gets to use the monies for his kids and many friends legal defense?

He also settled a case in Jupiter, FL this past week for a bunch of members of a golf club that he shut out after he bought the club and they were promised membership. Isn't that about the 5th or 6th case he's 'settled' in the past year? (Remember, he doesn't 'settle' cases).

NATION-WORLD

Spectators watch as President Donald Trump’s motorcade heads from Mar-a-Lago to Palm Beach International Airport on Southern Boulevard in West Palm Beach on March 3, 2018. (Richard Graulich / The Palm Beach Post)

PALM BEACH —
President Donald Trump hosted a re-election fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago on Saturday — his second event with political donors in less than 24 hours — before returning to Washington in the afternoon with first lady Melania Trump.

Trump’s visit to Palm Beach lasted a little less than 24 hours, making it the briefest of his 14 Mar-a-Lago trips as president. Air Force One arrived at 3:08 p.m. Friday and departed at 2:38 p.m. Saturday.

Though truncated, the trip still featured most of the elements of a typical Trump visit to Palm Beach: a side trip to nearby Trump International Golf Club, some grenade-lobbing on Twitter and cheers from the familiar band of supporters who gather along Southern Boulevard to greet his motorcades.

On Saturday morning, Trump left his estate at 8 a.m. — a little earlier than is his custom — to make the 4½-mile trip to his golf club in unincorporated West Palm Beach. The presidential motorcade arrived at the golf club at 8:16 a.m.

According to tracking by NBC News and by CNN, Saturday’s visit to Trump International marked the 100th day in office that the president has visited a Trump-branded golf property...

(PS I'm learning the ropes here so give me some latitude until I figure out the rules of the road).

^^^^ It's okay The Donald and Mike Pence both in Florida delivering Play Doh to be distributed to you and your Butthurt Snowflake friends:

3768089F00000578-3748488-Donald_Trump_showed_off_his_softer_side_Friday_as_he_consoled_Lo-a-8_1471641003210.jpg

NATION-WORLD

PALM BEACH —

^^^^ It's okay The Donald and Mike Pence both in Florida delivering Play Doh to be distributed to you and your Butthurt Snowflake friends:

3768089F00000578-3748488-Donald_Trump_showed_off_his_softer_side_Friday_as_he_consoled_Lo-a-8_1471641003210.jpg

That's from the hurricane awhile back. And my butt doesn't hurt. But thanks for the concern.

NATION-WORLD

PALM BEACH —

To barrow a phrase from you libs. Hillary will never be re-elected

When next you see ANY Democrat using taxpayer funds AND you then express the same level of outrage, I'll give your anger all the attention it deserves.

Before you say it, you go first.

For a guy Liberals say is flat broke, Trump sure seems to have a lot of money.
Flat broke is not the same as OVER-LEVERAGED. Besides he's on yours and my dime now.
Like every other representative in the US, from our Towns to the Capital.
Now show some anger with that information.

I did have a bumper sticker on my car that read, "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy CONGRESS".

Last edited:

NATION-WORLD

PALM BEACH —

I’m sure you protested all of Hillary and the Hussein’s fundraisers, farleftFLoon?

NATION-WORLD

PALM BEACH —

Because Hurricane Survivors can eat play doh. Everyone knows that.

For a guy Liberals say is flat broke, Trump sure seems to have a lot of money.
Flat broke is not the same as OVER-LEVERAGED. Besides he's on yours and my dime now.
Like every other representative in the US, from our Towns to the Capital.
Now show some anger with that information.

I did have a bumper sticker on my car that read, "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy CONGRESS".
And water is wet.

All we have learned from you, is you really have no point at all.

Forum List

Back