🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

Typical... poke a conservative, find a racist.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No one can criticize black people because they are perfect?

not even liberals can be that blind
No one said that.

I saw where even Fox News is calling this B.S.

That's getting pretty bad for Trump.

Because historically, race is often a factor.
Only because black people insist on having children they cant or wont support

fatherless children making bad decisions because there are no positive role models in their life to look up to

Only Black People? You need to go hang out at your local county support office and check it out. MOST people there are NOT black. MOST people are either White or Brown. And the mothers with children without fathers fall well within those demographics as well. Some of the worst Welfare Frauds I have ever seen have been white women with timed pregnancies. So our bigoted statement about it only being blacks is just that, that of a bigot. Fraud doesn't know any race.
the issue in case you have forgotten is liberal outrage toward police treatment of BLACK people

I condemn welfare bums of any race but white are not the issue here

It is here. The Majority of the Races will be the Majority of the Welfare cases (Hey, that rhymes). If you live in a dominant white area then your dominant welfare cases will be white. Same goes for a Brown, Black or Yellow dominant area. And about the same amount of welfare cheats will be in all areas.

You, Sir, are a Bigot.

It's good to see Trump standing up to these protestors from ANTIFA.

Shitolini is running outta acts, everything points to a landslide victory for Biden, deplorables are running outta time, only way banana republicans will ever again have a chance will be if they get rid of their trashy radical racist right wing deplorables...

1591811494177.png
1591811567907.png

icon_rolleyes.gif

No one said that.

Guess you missed the question mark.......
Framing a statement as a question doesn't alter the statement.

Given that I just went through the thread and found 8 instances where a liberal accused a conservative of saying something they didn't say, I don't give a fuck.

icon_rolleyes.gif

No one said that.

Guess you missed the question mark.......
Framing a statement as a question doesn't alter the statement.

Given that I just went through the thread and found 8 instances where a liberal accused a conservative of saying something they didn't say, I don't give a fuck.
Good for you.

I think old man staged his being a victim for the cameras and got more than he bargained for. Whether the police caused the fall or the man faked it really is a different issue.

Faked what? Bleeding from his head?

Why is the old geezer any different from the hundreds of other protesters who have directly confronted the police?

Have you seen the video? A cop bush the old man. The old man fell backwards and hit the back of his head on the sidewalk. We see him bleeding on the sidewalk as the police walk away. One cop apparently called for assistance. End of story.

Is there any part of the video you don't understand?

Supporting Trump on this issue is really dumb. GOP leaders in Congress want nothing to do with the mindless tweet. You should follow suit.
Old man ran up to cop and started reaching at them, touching one of them. Touching someone is assault.
Jesus you people are nuts. From Buffalo.....

Amazing this guy had the ability to cross his legs at his ankles if the police were the ones shoving him to the ground but regardless, I am not the one who staged a confrontation right in front of the news camera position and busted my ass because of it. I am not the one defending rioters and looters in the name of "the legacy of slavery". If that makes me nuts, then so be it.
Nobody supports rioters and looters, brainwashed functional moron. This conspiracy is almost as far-fetched as deep state....

From your link.....
According to the poll, 17 percent said the actions were fully justified and 37 percent said partially justified, for a total of 54 percent.

Another misleading headline.....
Nice Try. #4MoreYears
From your link....According to the poll, 17 percent said the actions were fully justified and 37 percent said partially justified, for a total of 54 percent.

Trump Jr.’s eight-day trip was highly controversial, not only for the killing of the sheep
How many animals die every year around the world at the hands of humans?

500 billion?

probably more

libs needing the services of a safe room and petting pony over the death of one sheep is silly

Last edited:
They smash their own heads all the time.
He didnt fake the blood

he was just clumsy

we don't have enough information to judge that
incident-----the cop got BLOCKED ----how long did
he have to determine the age of the person who ---
as it seems---threw an arm in his way. I would not venture to judge that incident based on a second of
footage. Of course someone should have checked the man out ASAP

Forum List

Back