🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.
I agree that its not a big deal

The blood on the cement was real. He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes. It doesn't matter how it happened. The man was hurt. Rump should not have commented on it at all unless he would have found fault in the fact that assistance wasn't give quickly. The only fake here is Rump.
He deserved what he got. He was obstructing law enforcement operations to protect city from criminal protesters. Too bad one of the officers didn't stomp his face as they walked by. Would have been much deserved.

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.

The blood on the cement was real. He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes. It doesn't matter how it happened. The man was hurt. Rump should not have commented on it at all unless he would have found fault in the fact that assistance wasn't give quickly. The only fake here is Rump.
He deserved what he got. He was obstructing law enforcement operations to protect city from criminal protesters. Too bad one of the officers didn't stomp his face as they walked by. Would have been much deserved.

Someone sure is bitter.

Actually EMS was there seconds after he fell.

SECONDS? like 500 seconds? What bullshit.

Cops should have applied pressure IMMEDIATELY instead of waltzing on by like a bunch of dickheads.

These assholes sure look like goons huh?

the-buffalo-cops-who-pushed-over-a-75-year-old-pr-2-10793-1591639455-1_dblbig.jpg

You have proof of that? The cops aren't supposed to break ranks, that's protocol.

That's the military . Police are suppose to assist those harmed.
Nonsense

the cops called for medical assistance

Nonsense.

If they had done nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about what happened. They would still be telling the lie without the video.

We will see. again, the reason I think the press is putting this on the back burner now is something is fishy about it.

The officers were immediately dealt with.
You mean they were thrown to the wolves

57 cops in Buffalo resigned from the very police detail the 2 cops were on

the police in NY City and now Buffalo are nearing the breaking point under goofy liberal democrat mayors

That's kinda the idea. So thanks for noticing.

I hope you get robbed or something and then whine for a cop, and they don't show up.

FOAD.

Cops should have applied pressure IMMEDIATELY instead of waltzing on by like a bunch of dickheads.

the-buffalo-cops-who-pushed-over-a-75-year-old-pr-2-10793-1591639455-1_dblbig.jpg

You have proof of that? The cops aren't supposed to break ranks, that's protocol.

Nonsense

Nonsense.

If they had done nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about what happened. They would still be telling the lie without the video.

We will see. again, the reason I think the press is putting this on the back burner now is something is fishy about it.

the police in NY City and now Buffalo are nearing the breaking point under goofy liberal democrat mayors

I hope you get robbed or something and then whine for a cop, and they don't show up.

FOAD.

Lots of bitter people here this morning.

Nonsense

Nonsense.

FOAD.

Lots of bitter people here this morning.

And lots of pie in the sky SJW twats like you who think unicorn queefs and fairy farts will protect them from criminals.

Meh....what's more police brutality and indifference in the midst of nationwide protests of the same? :dunno:

Neither Mac nor I said that.

Can't liberals ever be honest?

Did you use those words? No. But yes, that is EXACTLY what you said. Maybe you should think before you post. If you don't want to be seen as a racist piece of shit, stop posting racist shit.

So , it doesn't matter what I actually wrote, what matters is what YOU say I meant? LOL fuck off twat.

I have little time or patience with snot nosed fuck boys whose Mommy who just got WIFI in the double wide. I strongly suggest you get a clue before displaying your lack of intellect and a white trash upbringing.

I don't know how else to put this. You can't be this ignorant.
stick your personal insults up your ass where they came from

Camben NJ is a very screwed up city that would be difficult to make worse no matter what they did

the police there were reorganized under a republican state governor and it appears to have been an improvement

but now libs across the country in failed liberal democrat cities are calling for disbanding the cops willy nilly

I dont expect intelligent reforms from people like that

This is why I love me some Trump. Troll like a mugg.
That isn't trolling, it's just plain STUPID
Gramps even Jr is a pig The apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Donald Trump Jr.’s trip last summer to Mongolia to kill an endangered sheep cost American taxpayers nearly $77,000 in Secret Service costs alone, watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington reported Monday.

The Secret Service provided documents in March revealing that the agency’s cost for Trump’s trip to bag a rare argali sheep was more than $17,000. But after additional Freedom of Information Act requests, officials turned over other documents that disclosed an additional $60,000 in spending.

Trump Jr.’s eight-day trip was highly controversial, not only for the killing of the sheep, but because of his secretive meeting with Mongolian President Khaltmaagiin Battulga. Trump appeared to have hunted with a major Republican donor, ProPublica reported.

I think old man staged his being a victim for the cameras and got more than he bargained for. Whether the police caused the fall or the man faked it really is a different issue.

Faked what? Bleeding from his head?

Why is the old geezer any different from the hundreds of other protesters who have directly confronted the police?

Have you seen the video? A cop bush the old man. The old man fell backwards and hit the back of his head on the sidewalk. We see him bleeding on the sidewalk as the police walk away. One cop apparently called for assistance. End of story.

Is there any part of the video you don't understand?

Supporting Trump on this issue is really dumb. GOP leaders in Congress want nothing to do with the mindless tweet. You should follow suit.
Old man ran up to cop and started reaching at them, touching one of them. Touching someone is assault.
Jesus you people are nuts. From Buffalo.....

Amazing this guy had the ability to cross his legs at his ankles if the police were the ones shoving him to the ground but regardless, I am not the one who staged a confrontation right in front of the news camera position and busted my ass because of it. I am not the one defending rioters and looters in the name of "the legacy of slavery". If that makes me nuts, then so be it.
Nobody supports rioters and looters, brainwashed functional moron. This conspiracy is almost as far-fetched as deep state....

Nice Try. #4MoreYears

This is why I love me some Trump. Troll like a mugg.
That isn't trolling, it's just plain STUPID
Gramps even Jr is a pig The apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Donald Trump Jr.’s trip last summer to Mongolia to kill an endangered sheep cost American taxpayers nearly $77,000 in Secret Service costs alone, watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington reported Monday.

The Secret Service provided documents in March revealing that the agency’s cost for Trump’s trip to bag a rare argali sheep was more than $17,000. But after additional Freedom of Information Act requests, officials turned over other documents that disclosed an additional $60,000 in spending.

Trump Jr.’s eight-day trip was highly controversial, not only for the killing of the sheep, but because of his secretive meeting with Mongolian President Khaltmaagiin Battulga. Trump appeared to have hunted with a major Republican donor, ProPublica reported.
Um Um Um...and then..he went to France...and ate near the Eiffel Tower with his wife...$23,000...um um um...and then...he took her to buy shoes in Madrid...$14,000 um um um and then.
Thanks for the report Captain Kvetch.

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

Why was the old man, approaching a line of cops and reaching out to touch the cop? A line of cops obviously engaged in clearing a street of protestors?

A good question, but why'd the cops just walk away after knocking him down and bloody?

Probably had something to do with clearing the streets of potential rioters.

The cops are paid by the hour. Explain to him that he has to leave and calmly walk him to his car (don't flatten his tires in the meantime).

This is how it should be done in the Land of the Free.

I assume they had already "explained" to the people on the street that they had to leave, and the people there, did not leave.

THe line between a protester and a rioter, was rapidly approaching.

The Land of the Free is not about allowing radical lefties free reign.

The only violence was coming from law enforcement. I'm pretty sure a 75 year old man isn't going to do much damage to a group of men in battle gear.

You ever hear of "Weapons"?

Yes, and the officers did nothing that would have disarmed him.

So, you actually knew, when you were talking shit a moment ago, about how a 75 year old man, was not a danger to the cop,

you knew that you were lying.

Interesting.

Are you sad that the cop was NOT injured or killed with a weapon? What weapon would you have liked to see the cop killed or injured with?

Really not interested in your mindless ramblings. It's why I turn the television when Trump comes on also.

Don't play silly games.

You said something obviously not true. You then admitted to knowing a fact, that made your previous statement obviously false.

The incident in question, was a man approaching a cop and trying to touch him in the chest.

This weapon, would have been perfect, for that move to be a fatal attack.

View attachment 348047

Is that the scanner??

:lmao:

Ice pick. Sometimes used as weapons. Perfect for stabbing someone in the neck or upper chest.

He was carrying a police helmet in one hand and a scanner, according to Impeached Trump, in the other. Did he have the ice pick in his teeth?

It's hilarous the way you say "impeached Trump" as if that means anything. Impeached by the very people who have created the problems that they now blame on Trump.

You aren't very smart, are you?

LOL

Maybe not, but clearly smarter than someone who has convinced him or herself that impeachment doesn't mean anything.

Forum List

Back