🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

it seems very fake to me,
I dont think it was fake

he’s just an unsteady old man who should have been leader the rioters off the street after curfew

He is another Antifa thug.
Yep. A 71 year old can wreak havoc hitherto undreamt of.

Why not? ...... may be he is stronger than many 20 y/o soyboys.

He is professional agitator and Antifa provocateur.
"One of the protesters earlier remarked that Mr. Gugino was “acting like an asshole”, and “trying to get punched in the face.”
Post a link

I did.
To what? A QAnon web blog?

Jesus.

The video speaks for itself

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

Only god knows how much I hate Trump...I feel sorry for the old man, but his actions were provocative. The police officers I think didn't that push was gonna make him fall and bleed through his head, even the police officer tried to help him at first, when his superior grabbed him and asked him to stay up. It is unfortunate incident.

As aside note that's how policing is in the US, it's aggressive and it matches the general aggressive society we live in.

He bled a ton out of his ear onto the ground instantly. It was kinda weird.

Wakey wakey

1591754502994.png

A policeman HAS to use the amount of force necessary to accomplish the task...and no more...no matter what.

They hold far too much power to get that wrong.

And they got this wrong...just as they got it wrong with George Floyd...for similar reasons.

Arrogant indifference

Good god, what a toxic thread on a toxic website full of toxic trump cultists. Time for a shower and to stop visiting this horrible board.

He bled a ton out of his ear onto the ground instantly. It was kinda weird.

Wakey wakey

View attachment 348191

I'm beginning to think you are a sock. Nobody can be this dumb. Nobody...

I mean, sure it could have been set up, the initial contact that is. But, let the cards fall where they may. No evidence y’all except for his track record to go on as far as I’m concerned.

It’s like saying the moon landing was fake because there wouldn’t be enough room to land, because I can squish the moon between my fingers when I look at it.

THIS...is the level of debate this country has been reduced to in the last 3 years.

Good God.

The cop clearly pushed a 75 year old man and put him in the hospital and did NOT care

And lunatics are calling it faked.

Jesus

THIS...is the level of debate this country has been reduced to in the last 3 years.

Good God.

The cop clearly pushed a 75 year old man and put him in the hospital and did NOT care

And lunatics are calling it faked.

Jesus
Me? I’m not on the setup train. I’m just saying it’s being overblown all around.

How reckless, how irresponsible, how mean, how crude. If there was ever a reprehensible, dumb comment ... and from the president of the United States ...he poured gasoline on the fire, my friends

from Politico:

If there was ever a tweet from President Donald Trump that Senate Republicans didn’t want to touch, it’s this one.⁣

For four years, Senate Republicans have endured a regular gantlet of reporters’ questions about Trump tweets, ranging from attacks on their own colleagues to telling a handful of congresswomen of color to “go back” to the countries they came from.⁣

Trump’s tweet this morning attacking a 75-year old protester in Buffalo — who was shoved by the police and bled from his head after falling — stunned some in a caucus that’s grown used to the president’s active Twitter feed. After examining a print-out of the tweet, Sen. Lisa Murkowski gasped: “oh lord, Ugh.”⁣

“Why would you fan the flames?” she said of the president’s tweet. “That’s all I’m going to say.”⁣

You are as bad with the constant criticism of Obama as any anti-Trumper ever thought of being. Even almost four years since Obama has been out of office, you still are obsessed with hatred of that man.

1. I criticized BOTH Trump AND Obama for rushing to make stupid comments without knowing the facts of what they tried to speak on.

2. I am ' As bad as anti-Trumpers'?

Hardly. Again, I criticized Trump. Democrats and snowflakes refuse to criticize their 'Messiah', even after his being caught illegally spying on reporters, the media, Americans, US Senators, & USSC Justices.

3. ''obsessed hatred' of Obama?

- Dems and snowflakes railed against Bush for 8 years, blaming him for everything. Barry has only been out of office for 4 years, but - like Hillary - he won't STFU and go away. His coup attempt alone lasted 2 years, & now he is back again.

- Pointing out the FACT that Obama rushed to incorrect racist judgement is not 'obsessive hatred' - it, again, is FACT.

IF YOU ARE PISSED THAT FACT WAS POINTED OUT ABOUT BARRY THEN IT IS NOT I WHO HAS THE PROBLEM.

Who's pissed? You're the one who's shouting. LOL

This POS Martin Gugino is a 75 year old long time radical protester that been arrested over 300 times for his radical trouble making 82 times for inciting violence..... enough with the peaceful protester crap..ok?

This thug is a hard time Left agitator. That's what he does.

1591757844309.png

President Trump is absolutely right when he said this man is a fake! :thup:

not one cop went to help him for many minutes.
A medic was with him in less than a minute. You're right I didn't see a COP stop, but they immediately radioed for assistance and assistance was immediately supplied.

If you look carefully at the video, look behind the cops walking by. You will see someone in military uniform stop, bend down to help the man.

As the police walked by.

It was that person in the military uniform who did the right thing, stopped to call for help. Not the police I'm sad to say.
I thought that was the medic!!! It wasn't?

No the person was wearing a military uniform with a helmet on.

There were military people mixed with the police walking down the street. It was one of those military people who called for help. The police just kept walking by.

You can see the person bending down to help the man on the ground while the police just walked on by.
Dana, watch that video again. The cop immediately behind the shover reached to his shoulder and spoke into his radio microphone. He was calling for assistance for the guy, I assume. Might the guy in military fatigues be Nat Guard? I agree a cop should have helped. Some of them obviously were concerned.

I think the whole thing is being blown out of proportion though. It was unfortunate he hit his head when he fell. A shove like that to a guy who won't get out of the way when they've ordered everyone out is NOT police brutality, though. IMO.

holy shit

Well, I guess I'm not surprised.

He is a known lefty agitator
He was doing something with his cell phone
He walked deliberately into the police making contact with them

I have a feeling the reason we haven't heard more on this and that the other officers backed the people accused up that in a week or so more info is going to come out of this.

He was doing something with his cell phone? Hell, that is a capital office if I have ever heard of one!

Forum List

Back