Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

Actually when I first saw the video I thought the same thing, that it was a set up. What nobody comments on is that the officer who pushed him tries to bend down to check on him and his superior tells him to keep moving. We will never get honest reporting about protestors who try to deliberately create these incidents for their visual effect. Antifa and other professional protestors are geniuses at this. As long as the mainstream media paints every protestor as a sincere innocent who is only interested in justice we will never get a true accounting of the underhanded tactics used by the left.

I think old man staged his being a victim for the cameras and got more than he bargained for. Whether the police caused the fall or the man faked it really is a different issue.

Faked what? Bleeding from his head?

Why is the old geezer any different from the hundreds of other protesters who have directly confronted the police?

Have you seen the video? A cop bush the old man. The old man fell backwards and hit the back of his head on the sidewalk. We see him bleeding on the sidewalk as the police walk away. One cop apparently called for assistance. End of story.

Is there any part of the video you don't understand?

Supporting Trump on this issue is really dumb. GOP leaders in Congress want nothing to do with the mindless tweet. You should follow suit.
Old man ran up to cop and started reaching at them, touching one of them. Touching someone is assault.

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

The old man was a liberal asshole

but I dont think the fall was faked

Excellent, you're entitled to your opinion, just as Trump is entitled to his.

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.

His base and his self are all brainwashed functional morons. No problem.

I think old man staged his being a victim for the cameras and got more than he bargained for. Whether the police caused the fall or the man faked it really is a different issue.

Why is the old geezer any different from the hundreds of other protesters who have directly confronted the police?

Have you seen the video? A cop bush the old man. The old man fell backwards and hit the back of his head on the sidewalk. We see him bleeding on the sidewalk as the police walk away. One cop apparently called for assistance. End of story.

Supporting Trump on this issue is really dumb. GOP leaders in Congress want nothing to do with the mindless tweet. You should follow suit.
Old man ran up to cop and started reaching at them, touching one of them. Touching someone is assault.
Jesus you people are nuts. From Buffalo.....

The old fuck is seen in the back of an ambulance chatting on a cell phone

You can't get past that.... neither can he.

Amazing this guy had the ability to cross his legs at his ankles if the police were the ones shoving him to the ground but regardless, I am not the one who staged a confrontation right in front of the news camera position and busted my ass because of it. I am not the one defending rioters and looters in the name of "the legacy of slavery". If that makes me nuts, then so be it.

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

Once again it turns out President Trump was 100% correct.

Why was a 75 year old man not self isolating in the first place? What was he doing at a large protest which was really a riot?
Why was he walking towards the police?

He is yet another example of “play stupid games, win stupid prizes”.

Amazing this guy had the ability to cross his legs at his ankles if the police were the ones shoving him to the ground but regardless, I am not the one who staged a confrontation right in front of the news camera position and busted my ass because of it. I am not the one defending rioters and looters in the name of "the legacy of slavery". If that makes me nuts, then so be it.
Nobody supports rioters and looters, brainwashed functional moron. This conspiracy is almost as far-fetched as deep state....

He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes.
It was not their job to be medics

in fact if the old man had just moved along as instructed instead of harassing the cops and preventing them from doing their job he would not have been hurt in the first place

I saw the commander call for medical assistance

It is their job to pull out a phone, call 9-11 and get the man help.

The cops refused to do even that.

You are disgusting for trying to make excuses for them.

Except that the cops DID call for medical assistance for the man. No reason to lie about things like this, it simply cheapens any legit points you have to make.

He was assualted for being outside on a warm summer evening.

America.....the land of the free.

Why do people insist on writing replies that have exactly nothing to do with what they quoted?

This is a discussion board. It's discussing what happened.

No,the way discussions work is if you QUOTE someone you respond to that quote. Essentially I just posted "it sure is hot today" and you quoted me and responded with "I like pudding...."
I like pudding too!

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.
I agree that its not a big deal

The blood on the cement was real. He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes. It doesn't matter how it happened. The man was hurt. Rump should not have commented on it at all unless he would have found fault in the fact that assistance wasn't give quickly. The only fake here is Rump.

Actually EMS was there seconds after he fell.

SECONDS? like 500 seconds? What bullshit.

Cops should have applied pressure IMMEDIATELY instead of waltzing on by like a bunch of dickheads.

These assholes sure look like goons huh?

the-buffalo-cops-who-pushed-over-a-75-year-old-pr-2-10793-1591639455-1_dblbig.jpg

You have proof of that? The cops aren't supposed to break ranks, that's protocol.

That's the military . Police are suppose to assist those harmed.

Nonsense

the cops called for medical assistance

Nonsense.

If they had done nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about what happened. They would still be telling the lie without the video.

We will see. again, the reason I think the press is putting this on the back burner now is something is fishy about it.

The officers were immediately dealt with.
indeed

The old man was a liberal asshole

but I dont think the fall was faked

Excellent, you're entitled to your opinion, just as Trump is entitled to his.

His base and his self are all brainwashed functional morons. No problem.

Do you consider yourself very smart?

The blood on the cement was real. He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes. It doesn't matter how it happened. The man was hurt. Rump should not have commented on it at all unless he would have found fault in the fact that assistance wasn't give quickly. The only fake here is Rump.

Cops should have applied pressure IMMEDIATELY instead of waltzing on by like a bunch of dickheads.

the-buffalo-cops-who-pushed-over-a-75-year-old-pr-2-10793-1591639455-1_dblbig.jpg

You have proof of that? The cops aren't supposed to break ranks, that's protocol.

Nonsense

Nonsense.

If they had done nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about what happened. They would still be telling the lie without the video.

We will see. again, the reason I think the press is putting this on the back burner now is something is fishy about it.

You mean they were thrown to the wolves

57 cops in Buffalo resigned from the very police detail the 2 cops were on

the police in NY City and now Buffalo are nearing the breaking point under goofy liberal democrat mayors

You are as bad with the constant criticism of Obama as any anti-Trumper ever thought of being. Even almost four years since Obama has been out of office, you still are obsessed with hatred of that man.

1. I criticized BOTH Trump AND Obama for rushing to make stupid comments without knowing the facts of what they tried to speak on.

2. I am ' As bad as anti-Trumpers'?

Hardly. Again, I criticized Trump. Democrats and snowflakes refuse to criticize their 'Messiah', even after his being caught illegally spying on reporters, the media, Americans, US Senators, & USSC Justices.

3. ''obsessed hatred' of Obama?

- Dems and snowflakes railed against Bush for 8 years, blaming him for everything. Barry has only been out of office for 4 years, but - like Hillary - he won't STFU and go away. His coup attempt alone lasted 2 years, & now he is back again.

- Pointing out the FACT that Obama rushed to incorrect racist judgement is not 'obsessive hatred' - it, again, is FACT.

IF YOU ARE PISSED THAT FACT WAS POINTED OUT ABOUT BARRY THEN IT IS NOT I WHO HAS THE PROBLEM.

Who's pissed? You're the one who's shouting. LOL
You are the one who took such offense at the truth, OL, not I.

Nonsense

Nonsense.

You mean they were thrown to the wolves

57 cops in Buffalo resigned from the very police detail the 2 cops were on

the police in NY City and now Buffalo are nearing the breaking point under goofy liberal democrat mayors

That's kinda the idea. So thanks for noticing.

Stupid old cocksucker shouldn't have been down there to harass police anyway. Bet the worthless bastard was a Vietnam War protester wanting to live the good old days as a piece of shit agitator. Officer barely touched him. He took a dive for attention and he got it. If it wasn't for the officers sake due to media overreacting to every police action...I would hope he would die.

Forum List

Back