🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

Why was the old man, approaching a line of cops and reaching out to touch the cop? A line of cops obviously engaged in clearing a street of protestors?

A good question, but why'd the cops just walk away after knocking him down and bloody?

Probably had something to do with clearing the streets of potential rioters.

The cops are paid by the hour. Explain to him that he has to leave and calmly walk him to his car (don't flatten his tires in the meantime).

This is how it should be done in the Land of the Free.

I assume they had already "explained" to the people on the street that they had to leave, and the people there, did not leave.

THe line between a protester and a rioter, was rapidly approaching.

The Land of the Free is not about allowing radical lefties free reign.

The only violence was coming from law enforcement. I'm pretty sure a 75 year old man isn't going to do much damage to a group of men in battle gear.

You ever hear of "Weapons"?

Yes, and the officers did nothing that would have disarmed him.

So, you actually knew, when you were talking shit a moment ago, about how a 75 year old man, was not a danger to the cop,

you knew that you were lying.

Interesting.

Are you sad that the cop was NOT injured or killed with a weapon? What weapon would you have liked to see the cop killed or injured with?

Really not interested in your mindless ramblings. It's why I turn the television when Trump comes on also.

Don't play silly games.

You said something obviously not true. You then admitted to knowing a fact, that made your previous statement obviously false.

The incident in question, was a man approaching a cop and trying to touch him in the chest.

This weapon, would have been perfect, for that move to be a fatal attack.

View attachment 348047

Is that the scanner??

:lmao:

Ice pick. Sometimes used as weapons. Perfect for stabbing someone in the neck or upper chest.

He was carrying a police helmet in one hand and a scanner, according to Impeached Trump, in the other. Did he have the ice pick in his teeth?

It's hilarous the way you say "impeached Trump" as if that means anything. Impeached by the very people who have created the problems that they now blame on Trump.

You aren't very smart, are you?

LOL

Maybe not, but clearly smarter than someone who has convinced him or herself that impeachment doesn't mean anything.

Impeachment without conviction doesn't mean anything. Ask Bill Clinton

Meaning obama was racist?

If so I agree

Who knows how you get that ^^^ from this vvv

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home, and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."
If race is “separate and apart from this incident” why is obama babbling on about it?

obama was the racist for casting aspersions on a white cop based only on his skin color
Because historically, race is often a factor.

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

Why was the old man, approaching a line of cops and reaching out to touch the cop? A line of cops obviously engaged in clearing a street of protestors?

A good question, but why'd the cops just walk away after knocking him down and bloody?

The cops are paid by the hour. Explain to him that he has to leave and calmly walk him to his car (don't flatten his tires in the meantime).

I assume they had already "explained" to the people on the street that they had to leave, and the people there, did not leave.

The only violence was coming from law enforcement. I'm pretty sure a 75 year old man isn't going to do much damage to a group of men in battle gear.

So, you actually knew, when you were talking shit a moment ago, about how a 75 year old man, was not a danger to the cop,

Interesting.

Are you sad that the cop was NOT injured or killed with a weapon? What weapon would you have liked to see the cop killed or injured with?

Really not interested in your mindless ramblings. It's why I turn the television when Trump comes on also.

Don't play silly games.

You said something obviously not true. You then admitted to knowing a fact, that made your previous statement obviously false.

The incident in question, was a man approaching a cop and trying to touch him in the chest.

View attachment 348047

Is that the scanner??

Ice pick. Sometimes used as weapons. Perfect for stabbing someone in the neck or upper chest.

He was carrying a police helmet in one hand and a scanner, according to Impeached Trump, in the other. Did he have the ice pick in his teeth?

It's hilarous the way you say "impeached Trump" as if that means anything. Impeached by the very people who have created the problems that they now blame on Trump.

LOL

Maybe not, but clearly smarter than someone who has convinced him or herself that impeachment doesn't mean anything.

The main problem is, the Party of the Rumpsters have been so wrong for so long that they cannot admit they have been wrong without admitting total defeat. As it stands now, Rump is toast. The problem the Senate Party of Rumpsters have is that if they admit they were wrong they are tossed out by their own supporters without fanfare. So no matter how stupid Bunker Boy gets, they have to stay quiet about it, not show support but also not condemn. Placing party before doing what is right is troublesome unless you are a Politician requiring million of bucks in both soft and dark money to keep your power. Rump has them by the short hairs and has no incentive to back off on his insanity even remotely be Presidential. The problem here is, Rump may be the captain of the ship bit it's the captain that keeps fireaxing holes in the bottom of the boat and no one in the Party is trying to plug the leaks because it would show signs of weakness.

What should be a powerhouse time for Republicans in November has become a serious problem for the party of the rump.

Interesting.

Don't play silly games.

View attachment 348047

Is that the scanner??

LOL

The main problem is, the Party of the Rumpsters have been so wrong for so long that they cannot admit they have been wrong without admitting total defeat. As it stands now, Rump is toast. The problem the Senate Party of Rumpsters have is that if they admit they were wrong they are tossed out by their own supporters without fanfare. So no matter how stupid Bunker Boy gets, they have to stay quiet about it, not show support but also not condemn. Placing party before doing what is right is troublesome unless you are a Politician requiring million of bucks in both soft and dark money to keep your power. Rump has them by the short hairs and has no incentive to back off on his insanity even remotely be Presidential. The problem here is, Rump may be the captain of the ship bit it's the captain that keeps fireaxing holes in the bottom of the boat and no one in the Party is trying to plug the leaks because it would show signs of weakness.

What should be a powerhouse time for Republicans in November has become a serious problem for the party of the rump.

Good and fair point. Maybe if Trump would do as Goodell did and admit he was wrong he might get somewhere.

Trump is incapable of doing that.

Only because black people insist on having children they cant or wont support

fatherless children making bad decisions because there are no positive role models in their life to look up to

fatherless children making bad decisions because there are no positive role models in their life to look up to

Only Black People? You need to go hang out at your local county support office and check it out. MOST people there are NOT black. MOST people are either White or Brown. And the mothers with children without fathers fall well within those demographics as well. Some of the worst Welfare Frauds I have ever seen have been white women with timed pregnancies. So our bigoted statement about it only being blacks is just that, that of a bigot. Fraud doesn't know any race.

Only Black People? You need to go hang out at your local county support office and check it out. MOST people there are NOT black. MOST people are either White or Brown. And the mothers with children without fathers fall well within those demographics as well. Some of the worst Welfare Frauds I have ever seen have been white women with timed pregnancies. So our bigoted statement about it only being blacks is just that, that of a bigot. Fraud doesn't know any race.
the issue in case you have forgotten is liberal outrage toward police treatment of BLACK people

I condemn welfare bums of any race but white are not the issue here

Interesting.

Don't play silly games.

View attachment 348047

Is that the scanner??

LOL

Sure, ask him...

"Mere words cannot fully express the profound remorse I feel for what our country is going through and for what members of both parties in Congress are now forced to deal with. These past months have been a torturous process of coming to terms with what I did. I understand that accountability demands consequences, and I'm prepared to accept them."

^^^ Typical... poke a conservative, find a racist.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Interesting.

Don't play silly games.

View attachment 348047

Is that the scanner??

LOL

Sure, ask him...

"Mere words cannot fully express the profound remorse I feel for what our country is going through and for what members of both parties in Congress are now forced to deal with. These past months have been a torturous process of coming to terms with what I did. I understand that accountability demands consequences, and I'm prepared to accept them."

LOL that doesn't mean shit. Being impeached didn't alter anything in Clinton's life. IE it was meaningless.

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.
I agree that its not a big deal

The blood on the cement was real. He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes. It doesn't matter how it happened. The man was hurt. Rump should not have commented on it at all unless he would have found fault in the fact that assistance wasn't give quickly. The only fake here is Rump.

Actually EMS was there seconds after he fell.

SECONDS? like 500 seconds? What bullshit.

Cops should have applied pressure IMMEDIATELY instead of waltzing on by like a bunch of dickheads.

These assholes sure look like goons huh?

the-buffalo-cops-who-pushed-over-a-75-year-old-pr-2-10793-1591639455-1_dblbig.jpg

You have proof of that? The cops aren't supposed to break ranks, that's protocol.

That's the military . Police are suppose to assist those harmed.
Nonsense

the cops called for medical assistance

Nonsense.

If they had done nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about what happened. They would still be telling the lie without the video.

We will see. again, the reason I think the press is putting this on the back burner now is something is fishy about it.

The officers were immediately dealt with.
You mean they were thrown to the wolves

57 cops in Buffalo resigned from the very police detail the 2 cops were on

the police in NY City and now Buffalo are nearing the breaking point under goofy liberal democrat mayors

That's kinda the idea. So thanks for noticing.

I hope you get robbed or something and then whine for a cop, and they don't show up.

FOAD.

Lots of bitter people here this morning.

And lots of pie in the sky SJW twats like you who think unicorn queefs and fairy farts will protect them from criminals.

So telling people to Fuck Off and Die is your way of telling us that your not a unicorn queef or fairy fart?
Yep, your bitter about something. You're a lame gamer -
Funny, your Donnie blames nuts like you for gun violence. :D

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.

The blood on the cement was real. He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes. It doesn't matter how it happened. The man was hurt. Rump should not have commented on it at all unless he would have found fault in the fact that assistance wasn't give quickly. The only fake here is Rump.

Cops should have applied pressure IMMEDIATELY instead of waltzing on by like a bunch of dickheads.

the-buffalo-cops-who-pushed-over-a-75-year-old-pr-2-10793-1591639455-1_dblbig.jpg

You have proof of that? The cops aren't supposed to break ranks, that's protocol.

Nonsense

Nonsense.

If they had done nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about what happened. They would still be telling the lie without the video.

We will see. again, the reason I think the press is putting this on the back burner now is something is fishy about it.

the police in NY City and now Buffalo are nearing the breaking point under goofy liberal democrat mayors

I hope you get robbed or something and then whine for a cop, and they don't show up.

FOAD.

And lots of pie in the sky SJW twats like you who think unicorn queefs and fairy farts will protect them from criminals.

So telling people to Fuck Off and Die is your way of telling us that your not a unicorn queef or fairy fart?
Yep, your bitter about something. You're a lame gamer - Funny, your Donnie blames nuts like you for gun violence. :D

No, it's my way of telling people like you make the world a better place when they are 6 feet under it.

Nonsense

Nonsense.

FOAD.

Yep, your bitter about something. You're a lame gamer - Funny, your Donnie blames nuts like you for gun violence. :D

No, it's my way of telling people like you make the world a better place when they are 6 feet under it.

Wishing death on people is a pathetic manner in which to behave. Get back to a zesty game of Rape Day.
Maybe Donnie and Bart O'Kavanaugh will take you up on a challenge. :)

Interesting.

Don't play silly games.

View attachment 348047

Is that the scanner??

LOL

Sure, ask him...

LOL that doesn't mean shit. Being impeached didn't alter anything in Clinton's life. IE it was meaningless.

:rolleyes:

He framed that period as, "torturous." Clearly, it meant something to him.

Nonsense

Nonsense.

FOAD.

Wishing death on people is a pathetic manner in which to behave. Get back to a zesty game of Rape Day.

it is disgusting behavior , as is accusing folks of rape with zero evidence to support the claim.

Nonsense

Nonsense.

FOAD.

As a wise person once said "I don't wish death on anyone, but I will read certain obituaries with immense satisfaction."

I prefer games like Civ VI anyway.

Nonsense

Nonsense.

FOAD.

it is disgusting behavior , as is accusing folks of rape with zero evidence to support the claim.

Plenty of evidence on both Donnie and Bart. Just not enough to dissuade Evangelicals from voting for and supporting them.

Nonsense

Nonsense.

FOAD.

Plenty of evidence on both Donnie and Bart. Just not enough to dissuade Evangelicals from voting for and supporting them.

Total bullshit lol

Forum List

Back