Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

"Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. According to Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown “There has been vandalism, there have been fires set, there have been stores broken into & looted. According to what was reported to me, that individual was a key major instigator of people engaging in those activities.”

Well he hit the jackpot this time. Got a couple violent cops fired and arrested and will get a big pay out.

He is still another Antifa thug.

not one cop went to help him for many minutes.
A medic was with him in less than a minute. You're right I didn't see a COP stop, but they immediately radioed for assistance and assistance was immediately supplied.

If you look carefully at the video, look behind the cops walking by. You will see someone in military uniform stop, bend down to help the man.

As the police walked by.

It was that person in the military uniform who did the right thing, stopped to call for help. Not the police I'm sad to say.
I thought that was the medic!!! It wasn't?

No the person was wearing a military uniform with a helmet on.

There were military people mixed with the police walking down the street. It was one of those military people who called for help. The police just kept walking by.

You can see the person bending down to help the man on the ground while the police just walked on by.

"Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. According to Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown “There has been vandalism, there have been fires set, there have been stores broken into & looted. According to what was reported to me, that individual was a key major instigator of people engaging in those activities.”

Well he hit the jackpot this time. Got a couple violent cops fired and arrested and will get a big pay out.

He is still another Antifa thug.

I'm amazed at how many are pro-facist.

it seems very fake to me,
I dont think it was fake

he’s just an unsteady old man who should have been leader the rioters off the street after curfew

He is another Antifa thug.
Yep. A 71 year old can wreak havoc hitherto undreamt of.

Why not? ...... may be he is stronger than many 20 y/o soyboys.

He is professional agitator and Antifa provocateur.
"One of the protesters earlier remarked that Mr. Gugino was “acting like an asshole”, and “trying to get punched in the face.”

I dont think it was fake

he’s just an unsteady old man who should have been leader the rioters off the street after curfew

"One of the protesters earlier remarked that Mr. Gugino was “acting like an asshole”, and “trying to get punched in the face.”
You should just stop.
You look silly.

I dont think it was fake

You should just stop.
You look silly.

No.

It's YOU the one who looks sillier.

Read this ok?

I think old man staged his being a victim for the cameras and got more than he bargained for. Whether the police caused the fall or the man faked it really is a different issue.
That’s not a different issue. It’s the issue at hand

I dont think it was fake

You should just stop.
You look silly.

No.

Read this ok?

The conservative treehouse?
Bitch, please.

I dont think it was fake

You should just stop.
You look silly.

No.

Read this ok?

Bitch, please.

Do you trust Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown's declarations?????

hmmm?

or that's not good enough for you either?????

"According to Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown “There has been vandalism, there have been fires set, there have been stores broken into & looted. According to what was reported to me, that individual was a key major instigator of people engaging in those activities.”

I dont think it was fake

You should just stop.
You look silly.

No.

Read this ok?

Bitch, please.

hmmm?

"According to Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown “There has been vandalism, there have been fires set, there have been stores broken into & looted. According to what was reported to me, that individual was a key major instigator of people engaging in those activities.”
Who did the reporting?

I dont think it was fake

You should just stop.
You look silly.

No.

Read this ok?

Bitch, please.

hmmm?

Who did the reporting?

ok

enough.

Bye loser.

I think old man staged his being a victim for the cameras and got more than he bargained for. Whether the police caused the fall or the man faked it really is a different issue.

Faked what? Bleeding from his head?

Why is the old geezer any different from the hundreds of other protesters who have directly confronted the police?

Have you seen the video? A cop bush the old man. The old man fell backwards and hit the back of his head on the sidewalk. We see him bleeding on the sidewalk as the police walk away. One cop apparently called for assistance. End of story.

Is there any part of the video you don't understand?

Supporting Trump on this issue is really dumb. GOP leaders in Congress want nothing to do with the mindless tweet. You should follow suit.

Supporting Trump on this issue is really dumb. GOP leaders in Congress want nothing to do with the mindless tweet.

The press corps printed out copies of Mr. Trump’s post — this one containing an unsubstantiated suggestion that an older protester shoved and injured by the police in Buffalo was an Antifa provocateur who staged his own assault — for any Republican who might try to fall back on what has become a stock response: “I didn’t see the tweet.”

It did not work. Even faced with documentary evidence of the president’s inflammatory remark, most Republicans averted their gaze on Tuesday, declining to comment as they darted through the hallways of Capitol Hill and appearing to wish away what was on paper in front of them.

Their reactions were the most vivid illustration to date of an extraordinary dynamic among elected Republicans that has been building almost since the moment Mr. Trump took office — behaving as if they have no idea what he is doing or saying.

That Trump Tweet? Republicans Prefer Not to See It - The New York Times

I dont think it was fake

Post a link

I dont think it was fake

Post a link

I did.

Forum List

Back