Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

Why was the old man, approaching a line of cops and reaching out to touch the cop? A line of cops obviously engaged in clearing a street of protestors?

A good question, but why'd the cops just walk away after knocking him down and bloody?

Probably had something to do with clearing the streets of potential rioters.

The cops are paid by the hour. Explain to him that he has to leave and calmly walk him to his car (don't flatten his tires in the meantime).

This is how it should be done in the Land of the Free.

I assume they had already "explained" to the people on the street that they had to leave, and the people there, did not leave.

THe line between a protester and a rioter, was rapidly approaching.

The Land of the Free is not about allowing radical lefties free reign.

The only violence was coming from law enforcement. I'm pretty sure a 75 year old man isn't going to do much damage to a group of men in battle gear.

You ever hear of "Weapons"?

Yes, and the officers did nothing that would have disarmed him.

So, you actually knew, when you were talking shit a moment ago, about how a 75 year old man, was not a danger to the cop,

you knew that you were lying.

Interesting.

Are you sad that the cop was NOT injured or killed with a weapon? What weapon would you have liked to see the cop killed or injured with?

Really not interested in your mindless ramblings. It's why I turn the television when Trump comes on also.

Don't play silly games.

You said something obviously not true. You then admitted to knowing a fact, that made your previous statement obviously false.

The incident in question, was a man approaching a cop and trying to touch him in the chest.

This weapon, would have been perfect, for that move to be a fatal attack.

View attachment 348047

Is that the scanner??

:lmao:

Ice pick. Sometimes used as weapons. Perfect for stabbing someone in the neck or upper chest.

He was carrying a police helmet in one hand and a scanner, according to Impeached Trump, in the other. Did he have the ice pick in his teeth?

You missed the beginning of the discussion. THe liberal I was talking to, was pretending to not know of the existences of weapons as a thing.

I brought that up and he admitted to already knowing about them. THus showing that his earlier pretense was a lie.

We then moved on to discussing which weapon(s) he hoped the man had, to be a threat to the cop.

Neither one of us are claiming that the man DID have the weapon, just that such a weapon was a possibility.

I read somewhere where Buffalo's Mayor stated he was a long-time "activist" and had been asked to stay out of the area,
And that changes what?...… EXACTLY?

Obviously, had he taken the Mayor's advice, he wouldn't have got knocked on his ass.

What happened to him was bad especially at his age but probably not as bad as a cop getting arrested and put in jail.
What's bad about a brutal cop being thrown in jail?

Lord almighty why can't this guy just shut up?
His running of the mouth is hurting him now for sure.
I voted for Trump and still support most of his agenda. However, I must say this as a realist. He is narcissistic and the past few weeks, he is killing his chances by using twitter to talk about a dead intern or about a setup in Buffalo. I don’t care about either incident and what is was or wasn’t.
Mr. President, it looks bad when dems are kneeling in African garb, pandering if you ask me, and you are picking on a 75 year old. Optics matter, they play their part.

After Mr. Floyd’s services are over, you must address the nation. Don’t repeat yourself 20 times, don’t make it about you, make it about us-America. If you fall flat with that, you will not have a second term. Unless it’s too late.
Absolutely!
I watched the video of this guy, I don't know what he was doing. The odd rubbing the cop to his right with his cell phone... I don't know, but the cop who shoved him, while I do not believe meant for him to fall back like that, shouldn't have done so. It was not necessary.
So the President of the United States making an unsubstantiated comment like that is beyond superfluous. Past unnecessary and well on the way to just plain dumb. And counterproductive.

Absolutely!
I watched the video of this guy, I don't know what he was doing. The odd rubbing the cop to his right with his cell phone... I don't know, but the cop who shoved him, while I do not believe meant for him to fall back like that, shouldn't have done so. It was not necessary.
So the President of the United States making an unsubstantiated comment like that is beyond superfluous. Past unnecessary and well on the way to just plain dumb. And counterproductive.

This is like in gradeschool, where you pull the chair out from under somebody about to sit down.

Yeah, you never expect them to get hurt. But you eventually grow up, and realize how serious that prank was.

I read somewhere where Buffalo's Mayor stated he was a long-time "activist" and had been asked to stay out of the area,
And that changes what?...… EXACTLY?

Obviously, had he taken the Mayor's advice, he wouldn't have got knocked on his ass.

What happened to him was bad especially at his age but probably not as bad as a cop getting arrested and put in jail.
What's bad about a brutal cop being thrown in jail?

I could address that but I was speaking from the point of view of those directly affected.

not one cop went to help him for many minutes.
A medic was with him in less than a minute. You're right I didn't see a COP stop, but they immediately radioed for assistance and assistance was immediately supplied.

If you look carefully at the video, look behind the cops walking by. You will see someone in military uniform stop, bend down to help the man.

As the police walked by.

It was that person in the military uniform who did the right thing, stopped to call for help. Not the police I'm sad to say.

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

The old man was a liberal asshole

but I dont think the fall was faked

Excellent, you're entitled to your opinion, just as Trump is entitled to his.

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.

That Trump is a lying scumbag unfit to be president is a big deal.

Trump doesn’t need evidence – just lies in an effort to divide the American people

If you are speaking about the guy who was harassed for trying to get into his own home, that was racism.

Speaking of people who should STFU until they know what they are talking about....

WHEN IS THE POLICE ASKING AN UNIDENTIFIED MAN TRYING TO FORCE HIS WAY INTO A HOME 'HARRASSMENT'?

The new / unfamiliar professor was approached at a residence and asked to show ID by a policeman.

Barry's friend, instead of peacefully complying became extremely belligerent.
-- It would have taken ... what.... 2 minutes to show ID and explain he was a new professor, that he was new to the neighborhood?

Instead, Barry's pal decided to be a D!CK, refused to cooperate with the police, resisted the police's attempt to identify him.
-- He was offended that HE, a black man in an expensive neighborhood, was asked to show his ID and prove he was the homeowner...so he pushed back against the PERCEIVED injustice and got himself arrested.

On the way to a meeting, Barry was asked if he had heard what happened to his buddy. WITHOUT KNOWING A DAMN THING ABOUT WHAT THE DETAILS WERE Barry RACISTLY jumped to conclusions and declared:

"I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE DETAILS (he should have STFU right then) BUT IT APPEARS THE POLICE ACTED RACISTLY."

It wasn't until later Barry found out just how wrong he and his racist buddy had jumped to conclusions:

The Policeman who detained Barry's friend was not just A policeman...he was THE policeman.
- He was an extremely well-known, highly praised, highly decorated policeman WHO TAUGHT RACIAL SENSITIVITY TO ALL - EVERY - POLICEMAN ON THE FORCE, EVERY NEW COP AND REFRESHERS TO ALL OF THEM.

Barry's pal could not have picked a 'worse' cop to call a racist and claim the only reason he had been asked for ID was because he was 'black'.

ALL of the evidence - ALL OF IT - proved Barry's buddy had been a PR!CK who picked a fight with the cops instead of just showing his ID and confirming he lived there. The police had gotten a call that there was a possible break in at the house....and the 'TOP COP' responded and wanted to confirm the ID of the man going in and out of the house.

Barry was proven to have jumped to quickly to a racist conclusion only to find that the only one who had jumped to a racist conclusion was BARRY & HIS PAL!

When it was all over, Barry declared there needed to be more 'racial education and sensitivity in situations (SOMETHING THE COP TAUGHT ALL THE TIME) .... Neither Barry nor his buddy apologized - Instead Barry invited them both to a 'BEER SUMMIT' at the WH to show all of it was a misunderstanding - water under the bridge.

The policeman turned out to be perhaps a better man than I might have been by taking Barry up on his offer.
- Barry's buddy was an asshole to the cops who acted like a pr!ck and resisted the cops doing their duty to protect HIS home after a report of a possible burglary was called in....
- Barry had immediately accused the WHITE POLICE of 'racism', insulting the cop and the entire police force

I might have told the President I would be honored to join them for a beer at the WH...RIGHT AFTER HE APOLOGIZED TO ME AND THE POLICE FORCE PUBLICLY ... JUST AS HE HAD ACCUSED THEM INITIALLY OF BEING 'RACISTS' ... VERY PUBLICLY.

I think the new homeowner had every reason to be pissed--but if everything you are saying is true, he just pissed off at the wrong person. He better watch out for his Gladys Kravitz neighbor though! What a bitch. If it had been me, I would have grabbed a few cookies, thrown 'em on a plate and headed over to say Welcome. See what I got for a reaction. Unless it was midnight or something.

President Obama invited them to the WH for a couple of beers was a good idea. Hopefully the new homeowner left with a different attitude toward that cop, anyway. But homeowner was right that the whole affair reeked of racism. How many times has a new white guy in the neighborhood elicited a call from the neighbors about breaking into his house? I think you're missing a big piece of this puzzle. The NEIGHBOR who made the call should have been at that beer summit too (was she?). SHE may have actually learned some things and rethunk a little bit of her attitude.

What does that have to do with anything?

trump got his stupid conspiracy lie from russian operatives off oann.

Now even conservatives are disgusted with him. One of them replied with a simple plead. "Just Stop."

You and those like you keep defending the indefensible. Which is why you use the stupid garbage you used above.

No one should be shoved to the cement ground, causing them to end up in an intensive care unit in serious condition.

Being politically active is no excuse to assault someone causing them to end up in an intensive care unit in serious condition.

It's just like when a normal person is told "I can't breathe" that normal person immediately stops doing whatever it is that's causing the other person to not be able to breathe. It's as simple as that.

What is so hard about that for you to understand?

If you don't want to stick with the honest facts of this case that's fine but you're just making a fool of yourself.

I notice not one word about my question. Why is that? Are you too much of a coward to admit that you wouldn't like a cop to have done that to anyone at the anti shutdown protests and what that cop did was not just wrong but also criminal? Are you too much of a coward to say you wouldn't like it if trump sent out a conspiracy lie he got from some russian operative about someone who was at the anti shutdown protests and injured that way by the cops?

Grow a spine.
Word up Dana! Word up! You go girl!!

Thank you.

Isn't it more likely that this cop walked away from that whole incident more determined than ever to arrest blacks who broke the law? Of course it is.
There is no reason for that. THAT my friend is systemic racism in a nutshell.
Let's extend that reaction to white people. I'm sure that cop has arrested many belligerent, mouthy white people who didn't want to cooperate. Does he leave the interaction "more determined than ever" to arrest whites?
Of course not.

not one cop went to help him for many minutes.
A medic was with him in less than a minute. You're right I didn't see a COP stop, but they immediately radioed for assistance and assistance was immediately supplied.

If you look carefully at the video, look behind the cops walking by. You will see someone in military uniform stop, bend down to help the man.

As the police walked by.

It was that person in the military uniform who did the right thing, stopped to call for help. Not the police I'm sad to say.
I thought that was the medic!!! It wasn't?

Reminds me of how Barry said the police had acted racistly against his professor buddy BEFORE he knew what the hell he was talking about.... they should really learn to say nothing until they know the facts.

If you are speaking about the guy who was harassed for trying to get into his own home, that was racism.

He was briefly detained and questioned. Personally if the police were called because someone was entering my home through the window instead of the door I would want that person briefly detained and questioned. Even if that person were me.

Gates didn't climb through a window.

Factually correct, he was just seen trying to force his front door open and the cops were called to investigate. Either way I would hope the cops WOULD investigate if it were my home. Racism would have been "eh that's a black guy's house, don't investigate"

Investigating him wasn't the issue. Arresting him was. It was the cop's call to make and he could have arrested him or just walked away. Why arrest someone who proved they were in their own residence just because they became belligerent for having to prove they were rightfully in their own residence? There was no reason to arrest him as evidenced by the charges being dropped.

And that is why , for example, more black teens are arrested for marijuana posession than whites. Or ultimately it is how people end up dead over shit light a stupid arrest for selling cigarettes without a license.

Don't fight with the fucking police. Don't be a belligerent asshole. No shit if you piss a cop off and then they have a choice on whether to cite you or arrest you they are going to get their revenge by arresting you. How dumb do you have to be to not understand that point?

I've been stopped for triple digit speeding and walked away with a warning. Why ? Because I wasn't an asshole about it, I did something wrong. I just took my medicine, I wasn't a dick to the cop , no reason to end up tased or dead over a speeding ticket.

Are you saying a Harvard Professor wasn't smart enough to understand this?

I'm saying some people don't respect the police. That's not a reason to be arrested or abused by them.

I don't disagree

What I am saying, is that if you are an asshole to someone who has the power to arrest you for crimes you have committed, you're stupid.

OR you just believe you're above the law.

Does anyone believe a Harvard professor is stupid?

Nope, this guy thought "I know the President of the US, so I'm above the law" and was an asshole to the cop who then arrested him for the crime he DID commit.

Do YOU believe that that type of behavior helps anyone? Isn't it more likely that this cop walked away from that whole incident more determined than ever to arrest blacks who broke the law? Of course it is.

Respect goes both ways.

He committed no crime. That isn't going to stop you though is it?

No because police INVESTIGATE crimes, and you must comply with an officer when he asks for ID, especially when he catches you climbing out of some house window after someone reports a potential burglary.

You are trying to make excuses for Barry's racist friend deciding to be an antagonistic ass to the police doing their jobs instead of cooperating, creating the problem himself.

You are also trying to make excuses for Barry jumping to racist conclusions...and being WRONG!

YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG ABOUT THE FACTS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE SO YOU HAVE JUST MADE UP CRAP.

Last edited:

Reminds me of how Barry said the police had acted racistly against his professor buddy BEFORE he knew what the hell he was talking about.... they should really learn to say nothing until they know the facts.

He was briefly detained and questioned. Personally if the police were called because someone was entering my home through the window instead of the door I would want that person briefly detained and questioned. Even if that person were me.

Factually correct, he was just seen trying to force his front door open and the cops were called to investigate. Either way I would hope the cops WOULD investigate if it were my home. Racism would have been "eh that's a black guy's house, don't investigate"

Investigating him wasn't the issue. Arresting him was. It was the cop's call to make and he could have arrested him or just walked away. Why arrest someone who proved they were in their own residence just because they became belligerent for having to prove they were rightfully in their own residence? There was no reason to arrest him as evidenced by the charges being dropped.

And that is why , for example, more black teens are arrested for marijuana posession than whites. Or ultimately it is how people end up dead over shit light a stupid arrest for selling cigarettes without a license.

Don't fight with the fucking police. Don't be a belligerent asshole. No shit if you piss a cop off and then they have a choice on whether to cite you or arrest you they are going to get their revenge by arresting you. How dumb do you have to be to not understand that point?

I've been stopped for triple digit speeding and walked away with a warning. Why ? Because I wasn't an asshole about it, I did something wrong. I just took my medicine, I wasn't a dick to the cop , no reason to end up tased or dead over a speeding ticket.

I'm saying some people don't respect the police. That's not a reason to be arrested or abused by them.

I don't disagree

What I am saying, is that if you are an asshole to someone who has the power to arrest you for crimes you have committed, you're stupid.

Nope, this guy thought "I know the President of the US, so I'm above the law" and was an asshole to the cop who then arrested him for the crime he DID commit.

Do YOU believe that that type of behavior helps anyone? Isn't it more likely that this cop walked away from that whole incident more determined than ever to arrest blacks who broke the law? Of course it is.

Respect goes both ways.

No because police INVESTIGATE crimes, and you must comply with an officer when he asks for ID, especially when he catches you climbing out of some house window after someone reports a potential burglary.

You are trying to make excuses for Barry's racist friend deciding to be an antagonistic ass to the police doing their jobs instead of cooperating, creating the problem himself.

You are also trying to make excuses for Barry jumping to racist conclusions...and being WRONG!

I have no obligation to address posts when the person making them simply make stuff up.

Speaking of people who should STFU until they know what they are talking about....

WHEN IS THE POLICE ASKING AN UNIDENTIFIED MAN TRYING TO FORCE HIS WAY INTO A HOME 'HARRASSMENT'?

The new / unfamiliar professor was approached at a residence and asked to show ID by a policeman.

Barry's friend, instead of peacefully complying became extremely belligerent.
-- It would have taken ... what.... 2 minutes to show ID and explain he was a new professor, that he was new to the neighborhood?

Instead, Barry's pal decided to be a D!CK, refused to cooperate with the police, resisted the police's attempt to identify him.
-- He was offended that HE, a black man in an expensive neighborhood, was asked to show his ID and prove he was the homeowner...so he pushed back against the PERCEIVED injustice and got himself arrested.

On the way to a meeting, Barry was asked if he had heard what happened to his buddy. WITHOUT KNOWING A DAMN THING ABOUT WHAT THE DETAILS WERE Barry RACISTLY jumped to conclusions and declared:

"I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE DETAILS (he should have STFU right then) BUT IT APPEARS THE POLICE ACTED RACISTLY."

It wasn't until later Barry found out just how wrong he and his racist buddy had jumped to conclusions:

The Policeman who detained Barry's friend was not just A policeman...he was THE policeman.
- He was an extremely well-known, highly praised, highly decorated policeman WHO TAUGHT RACIAL SENSITIVITY TO ALL - EVERY - POLICEMAN ON THE FORCE, EVERY NEW COP AND REFRESHERS TO ALL OF THEM.

Barry's pal could not have picked a 'worse' cop to call a racist and claim the only reason he had been asked for ID was because he was 'black'.

ALL of the evidence - ALL OF IT - proved Barry's buddy had been a PR!CK who picked a fight with the cops instead of just showing his ID and confirming he lived there. The police had gotten a call that there was a possible break in at the house....and the 'TOP COP' responded and wanted to confirm the ID of the man going in and out of the house.

Barry was proven to have jumped to quickly to a racist conclusion only to find that the only one who had jumped to a racist conclusion was BARRY & HIS PAL!

When it was all over, Barry declared there needed to be more 'racial education and sensitivity in situations (SOMETHING THE COP TAUGHT ALL THE TIME) .... Neither Barry nor his buddy apologized - Instead Barry invited them both to a 'BEER SUMMIT' at the WH to show all of it was a misunderstanding - water under the bridge.

The policeman turned out to be perhaps a better man than I might have been by taking Barry up on his offer.
- Barry's buddy was an asshole to the cops who acted like a pr!ck and resisted the cops doing their duty to protect HIS home after a report of a possible burglary was called in....
- Barry had immediately accused the WHITE POLICE of 'racism', insulting the cop and the entire police force

I might have told the President I would be honored to join them for a beer at the WH...RIGHT AFTER HE APOLOGIZED TO ME AND THE POLICE FORCE PUBLICLY ... JUST AS HE HAD ACCUSED THEM INITIALLY OF BEING 'RACISTS' ... VERY PUBLICLY.

I think the new homeowner had every reason to be pissed--but if everything you are saying is true, he just pissed off at the wrong person. He better watch out for his Gladys Kravitz neighbor though! What a bitch. If it had been me, I would have grabbed a few cookies, thrown 'em on a plate and headed over to say Welcome. See what I got for a reaction. Unless it was midnight or something.

President Obama invited them to the WH for a couple of beers was a good idea. Hopefully the new homeowner left with a different attitude toward that cop, anyway. But homeowner was right that the whole affair reeked of racism. How many times has a new white guy in the neighborhood elicited a call from the neighbors about breaking into his house? I think you're missing a big piece of this puzzle. The NEIGHBOR who made the call should have been at that beer summit too (was she?). SHE may have actually learned some things and rethunk a little bit of her attitude.
APOLOGIZING for publicly jumping to conclusions and accusing the officer and force of being racists would have been better than just offering the officer a beer IMO

I don't disagree

Respect goes both ways.

I have no obligation to address posts when the person making them simply make stuff up.

YOU ARE THE PERSON MAKING SHIT UP....

When I saw this crazy tweet, I initially thought it was one of those crazy right wing conspiracy theory fake news. I could not believe our treasonous potus would say some crazy shit like that, but he did. Shitolini has descended to levels so low the defy his own poor standards, guy is totally inept and unfit for any job, completely illegitimate.

1591740884921.png
1591741197992.png

If someone came up to me all of a sudden and tried to touch me; I would take it as a threat and bash the MFs head in.

Old hippie with nothing to show for in life. He learned a lesson.
But you're not a cop, who swore to "protect and serve"

I'm sure you wouldn't run into a burning building either.
Well, incident with a friend per him. Grocery store fight about not wearing a mask. Mask guy exchanges words with non mask guy. Non mask has enough and kicks his ass. Well, My friend went there later that day and said a mask guy looked at him like he was the devil for no mask. Friend puts his hand on his hip and mask guy gibes a look of nope, walks away.

Bascially, don’t start it, and nobody will have to end it.

If someone came up to me all of a sudden and tried to touch me; I would take it as a threat and bash the MFs head in.

Old hippie with nothing to show for in life. He learned a lesson.
But you're not a cop, who swore to "protect and serve"

I'm sure you wouldn't run into a burning building either.
Well, incident with a friend per him. Grocery store fight about not wearing a mask. Mask guy exchanges words with non mask guy. Non mask has enough and kicks his ass. Well, My friend went there later that day and said a mask guy looked at him like he was the devil for no mask. Friend puts his hand on his hip and mask guy gibes a look of nope, walks away.

Bascially, don’t start it, and nobody will have to end it.
I just wear the GD thing to avoid idiots. A mask is idiot proof.

Let me see if i have this straight.
Donald Trump is referencing a FAKE NEWS site.
I love the irony.
One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right pro-Trump cable channel owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C. and New York City.

Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel regularly features pro-Donald Trump stories.The channel described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of Trump.

Trump has repeatedly promoted the network. The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.
Too funny.

Forum List

Back