Trump abetting the flood of undocumented immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to the US & get picked up for crossing our borders without the proper documentation. No problem, Trump will give you a free ride to our cities.

I thought Trump as against this yet he he is helping these people This is "catch & release" with the release being within our borders.

And the Trumpettes are cheering this
Lol
Urban America deserves diseased illegal aliens...

Come to the US & get picked up for crossing our borders without the proper documentation. No problem, Trump will give you a free ride to our cities.

I thought Trump as against this yet he he is helping these people This is "catch & release" with the release being within our borders.

Trump is against the Constitution and the rule of law.

This is yet another example of Trump using the issue of immigration to further divide the American people for some perceived partisan gain.

Trump couldn’t care less about following and enforcing immigration law.
Proof?

Where's the immigration legislation that will "fix" this? Is the WH or the Senate drafting it?

Not to worry.

The Creature is only sending them to Sanctuary Cities who want them.
:21:

Don thin so!

Not many are cheering this on.
You were laughing your asses off & cheering when Trump wanted to bus them to sanctuary cities.

He is already busing them to Tucson.
Prove it liar.

Border Patrol is now releasing migrant families directly in Tucson
That doesn't prove jack. That's you posting a media story.

Sure, everybody's lying, except Trumpkins.
Oh my goodness.

Don thin so!

Not many are cheering this on.
You were laughing your asses off & cheering when Trump wanted to bus them to sanctuary cities.

Prove it liar.

Oh my goodness.
You really get it through your concrete reinforced head that just because the media tells you something does not mean it is 100 percent fact. The media has proven to be untrustworthy over and over but you fools keep parroting it like it's the gospel. If you were testifying in a trial and asked to prove your claim do you really think showing the judge a link to a news story will do it? If you do then you are beyond comprehension.

Prove it liar.

Oh my goodness.
You really get it through your concrete reinforced head that just because the media tells you something does not mean it is 100 percent fact. The media has proven to be untrustworthy over and over but you fools keep parroting it like it's the gospel. If you were testifying in a trial and asked to prove your claim do you really think showing the judge a link to a news story will do it? If you do then you are beyond comprehension.

Likewise about Trump, just because Trump says something doesn't make it true.

How can people be so dumb, to think Trump's actually doing much about illegals?

We still have a ton of Illegals here.

Apparently your trailer park didn't get the memo.

Hilarious thread is hilarious.
Talk about being duped, who knew?
Well, let's see true Nationalists overwhelmingly knew.
Capitalism is king in the USA, plain, and simple, cheap labor is the key, and Illegal Immigrants provide that cheap labor.
A novel idea is have LEGAL IMMIGRATION, you fool.

Oh my goodness.

And your trailer park did? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh my goodness.

Never lived in a trailer park.

Oh my goodness.

Never lived in a trailer park.
Well, apparently the eastern european is very familiar with them

Wait, so all of you Sanctuary States and Cities supporters are against this?

So you are for Sanctuary as long as it is not your communities that those illegals come to...

As for Trump, well he is doing what you wanted, well what you pretended to want until he prove the left is full of it...

The Creature needs to ensure that Illegal Aliens are only dumped on Sanctuary Cities.

Shove 'em down the LibTards throats until they choke on 'em - metaphorically speaking.

We'll see how long their misplaced 'generosity' lasts when the Illegals are $hitting on their sidewalks.

The Creature needs to ensure that Illegal Aliens are only dumped on Sanctuary Cities.

Shove 'em down the LibTards throats until they choke on 'em - metaphorically speaking.

We'll see how long their misplaced 'generosity' lasts when the Illegals are $hitting on their sidewalks.
From what I can see libtards enjoy people shiting on their sidewalks.

Oh my goodness.

Nassau County is suffering from a dearth of illegals.
Contractors are making money hand over fist.
Lawn care owners are freaking out.

Trump is against the Constitution and the rule of law.

This is yet another example of Trump using the issue of immigration to further divide the American people for some perceived partisan gain.

Trump couldn’t care less about following and enforcing immigration law.
Proof?

Where's the immigration legislation that will "fix" this? Is the WH or the Senate drafting it?
No proof like always.

Oh my goodness.

And your trailer park did? :auiqs.jpg:

There's no trailer parks in Pawling, NY, or Putnam Lake, NY.

Oh my goodness.

Nassau County is suffering from a dearth of illegals.
Contractors are making money hand over fist.
Lawn care owners are freaking out.

Eh, because a lot more Illegals have become Legals, I still see just as many, if not more Mestizo faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back