Trump Admin Finally Cracks Down On Deporting Sick Migrants

In short, the Trump admin started sending letters out to these law-breaking filthy migrants telling them they had 33 days to go back to their s-hole of a country...These migrants were using their sickly kids as a way to remain in our country, claiming if their kids didn't get specialized medical treatment, their kids would die, oh well -- if he or she dies, they die
I'm sure you mean, ILLEGALS. Imagine that! Getting kicked out of a country you've entered
This latest purge gives lie to Trump's 'go after invading criminals, rapists, hub cap thieves...'

Sick migrants undergoing lifesaving care can now be deported

In short, the Trump admin started sending letters out to these law-breaking filthy migrants telling them they had 33 days to go back to their s-hole of a country...These migrants were using their sickly kids as a way to remain in our country, claiming if their kids didn't get specialized medical treatment, their kids would die, oh well -- if he or she dies, they die..

These evil libs are even trying to use these sick migrants as some type of poster child for empathy..Like some Isabella chick who was invited to come here for clinical trials when she was 7. She is now 24 and she is still here, wtf?? Aren't you healed yet?? She was supposed to have died a long time ago but because of the treatment she received during the clinical trials, she lived well beyond her life expectancy in which she was able to go to college and get a degree and now she is pursuing her masters all while draining our resources (well her parents are paying for her care thru private insurance companies, but still). Now these kids are whining about how if they get deported, they will die because they can no longer received life-saving medical treatment...Cry me a river!

I was beginning to be on the fence about Trump when after 3 years (2 with full republican control) -- he failed to get the wall built and failed to get Mexico to pay for it -- but he kept me believing in him because he cracked down on deportation. He kept me believing in him because he doesn't care about what the others think when it came to separating kids from their child sex trafficking parents. Now him kicking out sick kids so we can get back to restoring America and the rule of law, this will be a winning issue in 2020 and I am baffled as to why Trump has not mentioned it yet.

You are the filthy animal that needs to be removed from this country. You and Trump are making this country a shithole. Try it. I would force them to remove them by force and make sure the tv cameras are there. Bully boy Trump beating up on a sick child. Democrats couldn't get better advertising.

Trump wasn't a big enough of a racist for you but now he is. You are showing your true colors.

In short, the Trump admin started sending letters out to these law-breaking filthy migrants telling them they had 33 days to go back to their s-hole of a country...These migrants were using their sickly kids as a way to remain in our country, claiming if their kids didn't get specialized medical treatment, their kids would die, oh well -- if he or she dies, they die..

These evil libs are even trying to use these sick migrants as some type of poster child for empathy..Like some Isabella chick who was invited to come here for clinical trials when she was 7. She is now 24 and she is still here, wtf?? Aren't you healed yet?? She was supposed to have died a long time ago but because of the treatment she received during the clinical trials, she lived well beyond her life expectancy in which she was able to go to college and get a degree and now she is pursuing her masters all while draining our resources (well her parents are paying for her care thru private insurance companies, but still). Now these kids are whining about how if they get deported, they will die because they can no longer received life-saving medical treatment...Cry me a river!

I was beginning to be on the fence about Trump when after 3 years (2 with full republican control) -- he failed to get the wall built and failed to get Mexico to pay for it -- but he kept me believing in him because he cracked down on deportation. He kept me believing in him because he doesn't care about what the others think when it came to separating kids from their child sex trafficking parents. Now him kicking out sick kids so we can get back to restoring America and the rule of law, this will be a winning issue in 2020 and I am baffled as to why Trump has not mentioned it yet.

You are the filthy animal that needs to be removed from this country. You and Trump are making this country a shithole. Try it. I would force them to remove them by force and make sure the tv cameras are there. Bully boy Trump beating up on a sick child. Democrats couldn't get better advertising.

Trump wasn't a big enough of a racist for you but now he is. You are showing your true colors.
We cant give free healthcare to everyone who comes to our border.

You aint gonna do shit but make a post about it complaining...

Trump is the leader, he is the man strong enough to protect America from these sickly inferior kids from these sickly inferior countries...

Trump needs to campaign on this and not try to keep it under wraps, America is behind him...get these diseased brats out of here!

You aint gonna do shit but make a post about it complaining...

Trump is the leader, he is the man strong enough to protect America from these sickly inferior kids from these sickly inferior countries...

Trump needs to campaign on this and not try to keep it under wraps, America is behind him...get these diseased brats out of here!
Mr. Poindexter, I'm beginning to get the idea that you are a ringer and a darn good catalyst. Few would admit to being as lowdown heartless as you.

In short, the Trump admin started sending letters out to these law-breaking filthy migrants telling them they had 33 days to go back to their s-hole of a country...These migrants were using their sickly kids as a way to remain in our country, claiming if their kids didn't get specialized medical treatment, their kids would die, oh well -- if he or she dies, they die
I'm sure you mean, ILLEGALS. Imagine that! Getting kicked out of a country you've entered
This latest purge gives lie to Trump's 'go after invading criminals, rapists, hub cap thieves...'

If someone is a guest of our country, legal or illegal, they shouldn't be stealing hubcaps while they are here. And being asked to leave if caught, makes sense

If someone is a guest of our country, legal or illegal, they shouldn't be stealing hubcaps while they are here. And being asked to leave if caught, makes sense
Right! So how many hub cap thieves have been deported vs the threat to sick kids who will not survive in their own countries..Spain included? That was my point. Trump said he was after illegal criminals, not sick kids who were invited. Of course you are so accustomed to his lies you don't hear them, but that's no excuse. And you too are a ringer. I will never believe you approve of this minuscule-expense purge.

Hey Prince, speaking of deportations and asked to leave, have you ever read, "The Man Without a Country", the story of Phillip Nolan? I don't know the author.

Forum List

Back