Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Admin LIES To UN, Says Poverty In America Doesn’t Actually Exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Dip Shit….

Our so called poor have AC, an obongo phone

and a pink Cadillac…

By world standards they are rich and they

are getting Richer every day due to our Glorious President.

...we were very poor growing up--8 people one bedroom--unheated-etc backporch--I loved sleeping there when it was cold--if it was 20 degrees out, it was about 40 degrees at most on the ''closed in'' porch .....we slept on couches/cots/etc
..we had enough food/etc ..TV/car

I was talking to a real African American...he said they didn't have many cars.in Africa..they didn't have tennis shoes...they rode 2 or 3 on a bicycle --this was the 90s!

.....the guy behind us lived in a tinier house....but he had a Fleetwood!!
View attachment 202027
later on, some cops raided his place with shotguns
I guess he was a dope dealer...?

We were poor too. My old man worked three jobs sometimes to make money for food and shelter. We didn’t take welfare. He was eventually rewarded with a great paying job when I turned sixteen. He taught me hard work pays off . Thanks dad!

If you were poor and needed the help you were stupid not to get the help.

Typical liberal thinking…

No character what so ever….

Yeah it's like big business not asking the taxpayer to help them out with a bailout or TARP funds, yeah so much character.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Well, in a country where an illegal alien can check their food stamp balance on an iPhone 8 thy cost over a thousand dollars, has two cars and a 40+ inch TV in every bedroom as well as a gaming console to boot, I tend to agree. Notice it’s not our poor people trying to illegally migrate anywhere else. I also bet we are the only country where out “poor” are suffering an obisity epidemic. Yeah, poverty is a real issue here.

View attachment 202165

I'd like to see illegals that do that, the majority I have seen over the last forty years is smelly from being on the road, works for meager pay, lives with twenty others in a three bedroom 1500 square foot home at one hundred dollars a week for a cot to sleep on, works jobs then sends all the money they don't need home to help their family.

Hey Dip Shit….

and a pink Cadillac…

...we were very poor growing up--8 people one bedroom--unheated-etc backporch--I loved sleeping there when it was cold--if it was 20 degrees out, it was about 40 degrees at most on the ''closed in'' porch .....we slept on couches/cots/etc

I was talking to a real African American...he said they didn't have many cars.in Africa..they didn't have tennis shoes...they rode 2 or 3 on a bicycle --this was the 90s!

View attachment 202027

We were poor too. My old man worked three jobs sometimes to make money for food and shelter. We didn’t take welfare. He was eventually rewarded with a great paying job when I turned sixteen. He taught me hard work pays off . Thanks dad!

Character says that if you have hungry kids and there is a place or program that helps your kids eat you use it. False pride allows you to starve your children so you can say you never took welfare.

I was in South America '88 and 89'
people were living in grass ''houses'' ---Ecuador
Honduras '90--people living in ''coca-cola' houses'''/grass shacks/etc
Tunisia '87--people living in conical grass huts
as proven beyond a doubt in many threads, Africa is the shithole of the worlds
Yet they are still human beings...

No, I'm saying that in spite of the years of Right wing lies of how the Liberal program to end poverty was a complete failure, Donnie Dirt Bag shoots down that lie and you ass lickers have no choice but to admit WE WON THE WAR ON POVERTY or admit Tramp is a liar.

50 Years Later, The War On Poverty Is Lost | Investor's Business Daily

Poverty: President Obama is so obsessed with income inequality that he'll make yet another speech on it Thursday. But he'll do nothing about it. After all, the poor are still with us, only there are more of them than ever.
Wednesday marked 50 years since President Lyndon Johnson asked Congress to wage "all-out war on human poverty and unemployment" — a war that's seen no end, let alone victory, to celebrate.
A record 46.5 million Americans are still counted as poor, and the share of those living in poverty — 15% and rising today vs. 19% and falling in 1964 — is close to what it was when Johnson sounded the trumpet.
So how did trump lie ?
The perpetual dumb act again!
It is an either or, either the Liberals won the war on poverty, which the Right like Limbaugh insists we lost, or Donnie Dirt Bag lied when he said we have no poverty. Either Limbaugh and the entire GOP hate machine are liars or Tramp is a liar.
Now YOU tell us which is the liar.
We don’t believe in welfare. So yeah we’re against it. We believe in opportunities to make a living with honor
So you won't admit which is the liar.
Thank you.
I’ve explained it in here already. Both are correct!
Well that makes YOU a liar because they can't both be correct.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Well, in a country where an illegal alien can check their food stamp balance on an iPhone 8 thy cost over a thousand dollars, has two cars and a 40+ inch TV in every bedroom as well as a gaming console to boot, I tend to agree. Notice it’s not our poor people trying to illegally migrate anywhere else. I also bet we are the only country where out “poor” are suffering an obisity epidemic. Yeah, poverty is a real issue here.

View attachment 202165

None of that is true.

Hey Dip Shit….

and a pink Cadillac…

You may think I'm foolish , for the foriegn exchange I do
You may wonder how come I call you when you get on my nerves like you do
Well, maybe, you know you bug me, ain't no secret 'bout that
Well, come on and trade with me, baby, I'll show you where it's at

3B5FFC1D00000578-4033820-image-a-24_1481750520199.jpg

Well, honey, it ain't marijuana , we all got plenty of that
I love you for your Pinko Cadillac, crushed pinko seats
Riding in the back, oozing trade defeat
Waving to the comrades, feeling somewhat slight
Spending all my peso's on a Saturday night

an-antique-pink-cadillac-is-decorated-in-support-of-donald-trump-a-picture-id635624608

Honey, I just wonder what you do there in the back of your Pinko Cadillac ....Pinko Cadillac
Trump-v-Clinton-car-brand-percentages.png__w1024

w/apologies to Mr Springstien

~S~

View attachment 202165

I'd like to see illegals that do that, the majority I have seen over the last forty years is smelly from being on the road, works for meager pay, lives with twenty others in a three bedroom 1500 square foot home at one hundred dollars a week for a cot to sleep on, works jobs then sends all the money they don't need home to help their family.

Hmm. If they live in that then they are to stupid to be allowed to live.

View attachment 202165

None of that is true.

All of it is true.

Well it's a simple truth we simply don't wish to confront Grumpy one

But the fact is, there's quite the difference betwixt our moral words and kind actions proving it

~S~

Well it's a simple truth we simply don't wish to confront Grumpy one

But the fact is, there's quite the difference betwixt our moral words and kind actions proving it

No. Morality has no connection to Kindness. Upholding Morality is based on 4 simple concepts: Anger, Fear, Violence and Pain.

Poverty is relative. The poor are only poor compared to the rich. We have the wealthiest poor in the world and even here there is a huge disparity between the rich and the poor in San Francisco an annual income of $117,000 is the poverty line. How does that income stack up in Kansas?
Yet doesn't make being poor any less wretched.
Then why give them anything if you can’t appreciate the gifts they get ?
Why do I need to appreciate what they don't get?
What do you think I’m referring to?

Hey Dip Shit….

and a pink Cadillac…

View attachment 202027

Yeah it's like big business not asking the taxpayer to help them out with a bailout or TARP funds, yeah so much character.
That’s on obammy

So how did trump lie ?
The perpetual dumb act again!
It is an either or, either the Liberals won the war on poverty, which the Right like Limbaugh insists we lost, or Donnie Dirt Bag lied when he said we have no poverty. Either Limbaugh and the entire GOP hate machine are liars or Tramp is a liar.
Now YOU tell us which is the liar.
We don’t believe in welfare. So yeah we’re against it. We believe in opportunities to make a living with honor
So you won't admit which is the liar.
Thank you.
I’ve explained it in here already. Both are correct!
Well that makes YOU a liar because they can't both be correct.
But they are . Prove me wrong

Hey Dip Shit….

and a pink Cadillac…

View attachment 202027

Character says that if you have hungry kids and there is a place or program that helps your kids eat you use it. False pride allows you to starve your children so you can say you never took welfare.
Shame on the parents for creating the situation. There is no character bringing life into the world and you can’t support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back