🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Admin LIES To UN, Says Poverty In America Doesn’t Actually Exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
So typical of the lying scum Right, for years they have been saying we LOST the war on poverty, and as soon as Donnie Dirt Bag announces there is no poverty in the USA, suddenly we WON THE WAR ON POVERTY! :TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
:dance:
So you’re saying we don’t care for the poor?
No, I'm saying that in spite of the years of Right wing lies of how the Liberal program to end poverty was a complete failure, Donnie Dirt Bag shoots down that lie and you ass lickers have no choice but to admit WE WON THE WAR ON POVERTY or admit Tramp is a liar.

50 Years Later, The War On Poverty Is Lost | Investor's Business Daily

Poverty: President Obama is so obsessed with income inequality that he'll make yet another speech on it Thursday. But he'll do nothing about it. After all, the poor are still with us, only there are more of them than ever.
Wednesday marked 50 years since President Lyndon Johnson asked Congress to wage "all-out war on human poverty and unemployment" — a war that's seen no end, let alone victory, to celebrate.
A record 46.5 million Americans are still counted as poor, and the share of those living in poverty — 15% and rising today vs. 19% and falling in 1964 — is close to what it was when Johnson sounded the trumpet.
So how did trump lie ?

So typical of the lying scum Right, for years they have been saying we LOST the war on poverty, and as soon as Donnie Dirt Bag announces there is no poverty in the USA, suddenly we WON THE WAR ON POVERTY! :TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
No, I'm saying that in spite of the years of Right wing lies of how the Liberal program to end poverty was a complete failure, Donnie Dirt Bag shoots down that lie and you ass lickers have no choice but to admit WE WON THE WAR ON POVERTY or admit Tramp is a liar.

Poverty: President Obama is so obsessed with income inequality that he'll make yet another speech on it Thursday. But he'll do nothing about it. After all, the poor are still with us, only there are more of them than ever.
Wednesday marked 50 years since President Lyndon Johnson asked Congress to wage "all-out war on human poverty and unemployment" — a war that's seen no end, let alone victory, to celebrate.
A record 46.5 million Americans are still counted as poor, and the share of those living in poverty — 15% and rising today vs. 19% and falling in 1964 — is close to what it was when Johnson sounded the trumpet.
So how did trump lie ?
The perpetual dumb act again!
It is an either or, either the Liberals won the war on poverty, which the Right like Limbaugh insists we lost, or Donnie Dirt Bag lied when he said we have no poverty. Either Limbaugh and the entire GOP hate machine are liars or Tramp is a liar.
Now YOU tell us which is the liar.

So how did trump lie ?
It is an either or, either the Liberals won the war on poverty, which the Right like Limbaugh insists we lost, or Donnie Dirt Bag lied when he said we have no poverty. Either Limbaugh and the entire GOP hate machine are liars or Tramp is a liar.
We don’t believe in welfare. So yeah we’re against it. We believe in opportunities to make a living with honor

We have the fattest "poor" people on earth.

I've seen REAL POOR PEOPLE in the middle east who live under diesel fuel soaked layers of blankets and subsisted on MRE's and food brought by coalition troops on patrol.

They're probably all dead by now.

I've seen hordes of orphaned children in SE Asia that flock around tourist areas in metropolitan cities fighting over scraps of food.

Libturds in the US who've never been outside their little bubbles in upper class communities that insist on telling the rest of us how to live are the dumbest and most malignant parasites on earth, and also happen to be the least charitable when it comes to their own money.

Opinion | Bleeding Heart Tightwads

/-----/ Can you spot the poverty in Harlem and the poverty in Africa? Which is which?
upload_2018-6-30_16-47-21.jpeg
upload_2018-6-30_16-48-35.jpeg

Fuck the U.N. we aren't beholden to them.

true.whats important is he be honest with the people in AMERICA.He has only been honest on his domestic issues.has lied about foreign one. Mccrocket,did you get my PM by chance?

Just reading it now...I had some Trumpbots I needed to educate first.

And I generally agree with you.

Though I did not always agree with what Carter did while in office...he was clearly the last truly, decent human being we have had as leader (Obama being next).
And, since he has retired, he has shown what an outstanding person he is...at least with how he has given to the poor/the world of his time.

he was a LOSER
first he said he didn't want to use a military option for the Hostage Crisis
then when he does use one, it was a piddly, idiotic one
he made the US look like crap

Obama/Obamas hate white people and America
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America
he went to the racist/America hater Rev Wright for YEARS
Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
MObama
"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country
!!!
...Obama sent his AG to comfort the family of a black criminal who attacked a white cop!!! ..he should have denounced the jackass black CRIMINAL who stole, attacked a clerk, refused to obey lawful orders, then attacked the cop

“We’re looking for violations of federal civil rights statutes,” Holder said.
!!!!!!!!???????!!! he doesn't care if criminals are attacking people, he has to get ''whitey''/cops doing their jobs/--he IMMEDIATELY goes after the COPS!!!!!!!!!
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson

Obama thought he needed a BLACK wife to get POTUS
If I am going out with a white woman, I have no standing here.
RACIST bastard
“an interracial marriage really restricts your political options.”
Maraniss’s 2012 biography deftly describes Obama’s conscious evolution from a multicultural, internationalist self-perception toward a distinctly African American one
I connected in a very direct way with the African American community in Chicago” and was able to “walk away with a sense of self-understanding and empowerment.”
Review | Before Michelle, Barack Obama asked another woman to marry him. Then politics got in the way.

We have the fattest "poor" people on earth.

I've seen REAL POOR PEOPLE in the middle east who live under diesel fuel soaked layers of blankets and subsisted on MRE's and food brought by coalition troops on patrol.

They're probably all dead by now.

I've seen hordes of orphaned children in SE Asia that flock around tourist areas in metropolitan cities fighting over scraps of food.

Libturds in the US who've never been outside their little bubbles in upper class communities that insist on telling the rest of us how to live are the dumbest and most malignant parasites on earth, and also happen to be the least charitable when it comes to their own money.

Opinion | Bleeding Heart Tightwads

Go to SauPaulo Brazil, I saw first hand. I was shocked, never saw it before. In fact, the images I saw of San Francisco reminded me of it. Except there it was hundreds of thousands

I've seen all those fat Americans with their i-phones living in extreme and abject poverty.

What is you're point.?? Many poor people are fat because they don't have access to nutritious food.

a lot of it is genetics
It is now well established that overweight and the different forms of obesity are conditions tending to concentrate within a family. Obesity risk is two to eight times higher for a person with a family history as opposed to a person with no family history of obesity
Genetics plays a role in obesity
....please prove poor people do not spend $$$$ at McDs/KFC/buying expensive crap foods/etc
The Real Reason Americans Are So Fat | Men's Health
Why are Americans Obese? | PublicHealth.org
my family was poor
we maybe went out to eat [ McDs] a whopping twice a year--total!! and we were/are all thin
we played sports a lot..walked to church and school/etc

I've seen all those fat Americans with their i-phones living in extreme and abject poverty.

What is you're point.?? Many poor people are fat because they don't have access to nutritious food.

a lot of it is genetics
It is now well established that overweight and the different forms of obesity are conditions tending to concentrate within a family. Obesity risk is two to eight times higher for a person with a family history as opposed to a person with no family history of obesity
Genetics plays a role in obesity
....please prove poor people do not spend $$$$ at McDs/KFC/buying expensive crap foods/etc
The Real Reason Americans Are So Fat | Men's Health
Why are Americans Obese? | PublicHealth.org
my family was poor
we maybe went out to eat [ McDs] a whopping twice a year--total!! and we were/are all thin
we played sports a lot..walked to church and school/etc

continuing my previous post:
my dad's family were mostly thin--genetics

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:
:twirl:

So how did trump lie ?
We don’t believe in welfare. So yeah we’re against it. We believe in opportunities to make a living with honor
So you won't admit which is the liar.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back