Conservative Sportscaster DISMANTLES 'Con Artist' Trump For "Selling An America That Does Not Exist"

After searching for 2 minutes, yes.

Any link to this?
It is liberals who champion affirmative action and diversity at the expense of high standards

They (you?) often acknowledge that minorities are less qualified, but excuse it by claiming its not their fault

It is liberals who champion affirmative action and diversity at the expense of high standards

They (you?) often acknowledge that minorities are less qualified, but excuse it by claiming its not their fault
Still no link to him calling himself a liberal but a lot of stuff you’re just making up.

IQ2 reduced to quoting a nobody with a name like Cowturd .

It's just like us listening to you with your crackpot random thoughts .
It is noted that you can’t refute what he said. I don’t care much for the guy either....but in this case, he’s correct.

Cowherd is a sports mouth who never played any sport

He has to say controversial things to get attention for himself
Imaging being so deranged that saying the country is a good place is controversial.

Still no link to him calling himself a liberal but a lot of stuff you’re just making up.
Now you are getting desperate

You have to prove he is a conservative republican because you said so

There are numerous examples of libs promoting diversity and Affirmative Action while conceding that black people are less qualified

The New Haven Fire Dept promotion scandal that went all the way to the SC is one example

I’ll try to find a link for you

IQ2 breathlessly reporting the vapid opinion of a sportscaster.

What a monument to his low IQ.

IQ2 breathlessly reporting the vapid opinion of a sportscaster.

What a monument to his low IQ.
Hey stupid. His background and credentials aren’t what this is about. You dull-witted hack.

Let’s try to simplify this for a moron like you. Is he right or is he wrong?

Hey stupid. His background and credentials aren’t what this is about. You dull-witted hack.

Hey fucktard, read the thread headline.

And his opinion is as meaningless as almost everything you post.

Hey fucktard, read the thread headline.

And his opinion is as meaningless as almost everything you post.
Strange.... when Aaron Rodgers (the quarterback) aired his opinion...

You said...

Basically, fuckstain, what you’re saying is this...if you agree with what is said, the speaker is an expert; if not, you degrade them.

Colin Cowherd is a Republican conservative. But he's saying what sane Americans are saying. Trump is lying about America. He is taking about a nation that doesn't exist.

I don't listen to Colin Cowherd so can't say if he's a conservative, or not. You claimed yesterday that Frank Luntz is a conservative, he isn't, so I'll reserve judgement on Cowherd. What I do know is that Cowherd has made a lot of incorrect predictions over time.

Strange.... when Aaron Rodgers (the quarterback) aired his opinion...

You said...

Basically, fuckstain, what you’re saying is this...if you agree with what is said, the speaker is an expert; if not, you degrade them.
His opinion was in which thread? Cite the title, you dishonest hack troll twat.

Forum List

Back