🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Admin LIES To UN, Says Poverty In America Doesn’t Actually Exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poverty is relative. The poor are only poor compared to the rich. We have the wealthiest poor in the world and even here there is a huge disparity between the rich and the poor in San Francisco an annual income of $117,000 is the poverty line. How does that income stack up in Kansas?
Yet doesn't make being poor any less wretched.

The question is "Why does the UN want to know about poverty in the US and what do you expect them to do about it?"

I was in South America '88 and 89'
people were living in grass ''houses'' ---Ecuador
Honduras '90--people living in ''coca-cola' houses'''/grass shacks/etc
Tunisia '87--people living in conical grass huts
as proven beyond a doubt in many threads, Africa is the shithole of the worlds

Hey Dip Shit….

Our so called poor have AC, an obongo phone

and a pink Cadillac…

By world standards they are rich and they

are getting Richer every day due to our Glorious President.

...we were very poor growing up--8 people one bedroom--unheated-etc backporch--I loved sleeping there when it was cold--if it was 20 degrees out, it was about 40 degrees at most on the ''closed in'' porch .....we slept on couches/cots/etc
..we had enough food/etc ..TV/car

I was talking to a real African American...he said they didn't have many cars.in Africa..they didn't have tennis shoes...they rode 2 or 3 on a bicycle --this was the 90s!

.....the guy behind us lived in a tinier house....but he had a Fleetwood!!
upload_2018-6-30_16-52-22.jpeg

later on, some cops raided his place with shotguns
I guess he was a dope dealer...?

Fuck the U.N. we aren't beholden to them.

true.whats important is he be honest with the people in AMERICA.He has only been honest on his domestic issues.has lied about foreign one. Mccrocket,did you get my PM by chance?

Just reading it now...I had some Trumpbots I needed to educate first.

And I generally agree with you.

Though I did not always agree with what Carter did while in office...he was clearly the last truly, decent human being we have had as leader (Obama being next).
And, since he has retired, he has shown what an outstanding person he is...at least with how he has given to the poor/the world of his time.

My moron detector is going crazy right now.

So you’re saying we don’t care for the poor?
No, I'm saying that in spite of the years of Right wing lies of how the Liberal program to end poverty was a complete failure, Donnie Dirt Bag shoots down that lie and you ass lickers have no choice but to admit WE WON THE WAR ON POVERTY or admit Tramp is a liar.

50 Years Later, The War On Poverty Is Lost | Investor's Business Daily

Poverty: President Obama is so obsessed with income inequality that he'll make yet another speech on it Thursday. But he'll do nothing about it. After all, the poor are still with us, only there are more of them than ever.
Wednesday marked 50 years since President Lyndon Johnson asked Congress to wage "all-out war on human poverty and unemployment" — a war that's seen no end, let alone victory, to celebrate.
A record 46.5 million Americans are still counted as poor, and the share of those living in poverty — 15% and rising today vs. 19% and falling in 1964 — is close to what it was when Johnson sounded the trumpet.
So how did trump lie ?
The perpetual dumb act again!
It is an either or, either the Liberals won the war on poverty, which the Right like Limbaugh insists we lost, or Donnie Dirt Bag lied when he said we have no poverty. Either Limbaugh and the entire GOP hate machine are liars or Tramp is a liar.
Now YOU tell us which is the liar.
We don’t believe in welfare. So yeah we’re against it. We believe in opportunities to make a living with honor
So you won't admit which is the liar.
Thank you.
I’ve explained it in here already. Both are correct!

Well, in a country where an illegal alien can check their food stamp balance on an iPhone 8 thy cost over a thousand dollars, has two cars and a 40+ inch TV in every bedroom as well as a gaming console to boot, I tend to agree. Notice it’s not our poor people trying to illegally migrate anywhere else. I also bet we are the only country where out “poor” are suffering an obisity epidemic. Yeah, poverty is a real issue here.

5394E7EC-4637-4037-BF0F-D72297E04468.jpeg

Poverty is relative. The poor are only poor compared to the rich. We have the wealthiest poor in the world and even here there is a huge disparity between the rich and the poor in San Francisco an annual income of $117,000 is the poverty line. How does that income stack up in Kansas?
Then why give them anything if you can’t appreciate the gifts they get ?

There are very few truly poor people in the USA. What we have is a large number of people living out the consequences of their own immoral and/or illegal actions. Those people don’t qualify as poor because they did it to themselves.

Hey Dip Shit….

and a pink Cadillac…

...we were very poor growing up--8 people one bedroom--unheated-etc backporch--I loved sleeping there when it was cold--if it was 20 degrees out, it was about 40 degrees at most on the ''closed in'' porch .....we slept on couches/cots/etc

I was talking to a real African American...he said they didn't have many cars.in Africa..they didn't have tennis shoes...they rode 2 or 3 on a bicycle --this was the 90s!

View attachment 202027

We were poor too. My old man worked three jobs sometimes to make money for food and shelter. We didn’t take welfare. He was eventually rewarded with a great paying job when I turned sixteen. He taught me hard work pays off . Thanks dad!

We were very poor when I was growing up. Most of the time we were homeless. That was a conscious decision on my parent's part. They wanted it.

This is a lie.

Living on the poverty line in San Francisco

In San Francisco, rental prices are the highest in the nation and the average annual family income is $153,000. After taxes, that’s nearly five times the $24,300 a year that families living on the poverty line have to survive on.

Today, this is a reality for 1 in 10 families struggling to make ends meet in the Bay Area.

Living on the poverty line in San Francisco – Tipping Point – Medium

Hey Dip Shit….

and a pink Cadillac…

View attachment 202027

We were poor too. My old man worked three jobs sometimes to make money for food and shelter. We didn’t take welfare. He was eventually rewarded with a great paying job when I turned sixteen. He taught me hard work pays off . Thanks dad!

My wife and I were both in the same boat…

We had poor rough lives as children..

With hard work and perseverance we have

made it to the very top of the mountain.

That’s why neither one of us have any

sympathy for cry baby excuse makers.

Hey Dip Shit….

and a pink Cadillac…

View attachment 202027

If you were poor and needed the help you were stupid not to get the help.

Hey Dip Shit….

and a pink Cadillac…

View attachment 202027

what??
???

Hey Dip Shit….

and a pink Cadillac…

View attachment 202027

Typical liberal thinking…

No character what so ever….

Then why give them anything if you can’t appreciate the gifts they get ?
Why do I need to appreciate what they don't get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back