Trump Admin Sends Pro-Life Women’s Clinic $5 Million That Once Went to Planned Parenthood

Another example of conservatives throwing out the Constitution when it suits you. Where in the Constitution is either organization authorized to receive $5 million in taxpayer dollars?

Another example of conservatives throwing out the Constitution when it suits you. Where in the Constitution is either organization authorized to receive $5 million in taxpayer dollars?

Consistency is a pretty rare quality in politics these days.

It's true that neither organization should be federally funded but it has become a woman's health issue so the President is merely shifting funding to preserve life instead of using taxpayer dollars to fund the murder of babies in such a grotesque way (and selling their body parts?)

It's true that neither organization should be federally funded but it has become a woman's health issue so the President is merely shifting funding to preserve life instead of using taxpayer dollars to fund the murder of babies in such a grotesque way (and selling their body parts?)

How about we don't spend it at all since we're $22 trillion in debt and nothing authorizes the federal government to give taxpayer dollars to private organizations?

Where in the Constitution does it say the government must cleanup after a hurricane? Where does it say government must build and maintain roads? Where does it say the government must help the poor?

Be careful what stupid games you want to play.

Where in the Constitution does it say the government must cleanup after a hurricane? Where does it say government must build and maintain roads? Where does it say the government must help the poor?

It doesn't. I'm not the one who is inconsistent. You are, so perhaps you should take your own advice.

It doesn't. I'm not the one who is inconsistent. You are, so perhaps you should take your own advice.
I know you’re the one who’s not consistent.

I applaud punching the Left back twice as hard in their own game of butchering children. And have no problem with government funds being used to help mothers and babies get thru a difficult period so they may all enjoy a better life.

Trump was #22 on my list in 2016, now I think he may be the best President in modern history.

Trump Admin Sends Pro-Life Women's Clinic $5 Million That Once Went to Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com

:aargh:

Leftist heads after reading that:

1aheadxplode.gif

How about we don't spend it at all since we're $22 trillion in debt and nothing authorizes the federal government to give taxpayer dollars to private organizations?
Not politically feasible these days.

I think it is a good idea to have some of these clinics available to women who do not want to go to one affiliated with abortion...

but Life News's title is deceiving....

First, planned parenthood only gets 11% of the funds in california for Title X spending. 89% of those clinics that receive title X funds are NOT planned parenthood clinics. And some already do not have abortion facilities...

and second, their article says it MIGHT come from title X grants for planned parenthood, NOT that it does come from them, which their headline implies.

a grant that once might have gone to Planned Parenthood.

Trump was #22 on my list in 2016, now I think he may be the best President in modern history.

Trump Admin Sends Pro-Life Women's Clinic $5 Million That Once Went to Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com
This is fine for women who choose to go through pregnancy and birth. But will this do for women who are forced to go through pregnancy and birth by the government? Will this do for compensating women forced by the government to go through pregnancy and birth, which should result in a monetary payout to them? Will this be enough to build and operate the orphanages needed to accept, care for, and raise infants that result from from the government's forced-birth practices? Who is the government official authorized to accept and care for these infants?

You people who want this state of affairs better sit down and do a whole lot of planning. You folks want this to be on your plate, so be it. I am denied birth control and then denied an abortion, so I am forced to give birth. I did, wth my risk, blood and pain. You take it from there. What's your plan?

BTW: I am TOTALLY FOR PREVENTION of unwanted pregnancies, and laud PP for its significant role in providing people with the means of avoiding them. I do not understand those who deliberately oppose education for all about their sexuality. Abstinence only? Ignorance of sexual matters is good? What weird and wicked ideology is behind this?

Last edited:

This is fine for women who choose to go through pregnancy and birth. But will this do for women who are forced to go through pregnancy and birth by the government? Will this do for compensating women forced by the government to go through pregnancy and birth, which should result in a monetary payout to them? Will this be enough to build and operate the orphanages needed to accept, care for, and raise infants that result from from the government's forced-birth practices? Who is the government official authorized to accept and care for these infants?

You people who want this state of affairs better sit down and do a whole lot of planning. You folks want this to be on your plate, so be it. I am denied birth control and then denied an abortion, so I am forced to give birth. I did, wth my risk, blood and pain. You take it from there. What's your plan?

BTW: I am TOTALLY FOR PREVENTION of unwanted pregnancies, and laud PP for its significant role in providing people with the means of avoiding them. I do not understand those who deliberately oppose education for all about their sexuality. Abstinence only? Ignorance of sexual matters is good? What weird and wicked ideology is behind this?
They chose to gamble and there you go.
Babies should live.

I applaud punching the Left back twice as hard in their own game of butchering children. And have no problem with government funds being used to help mothers and babies get thru a difficult period so they may all enjoy a better life.

So in other words, you admit you're a hypocrite, so what's the argument over?

Not politically feasible these days.

Of course it's feasible. You simply hold your representative accountable. I constantly hear conservatives claim to be the party of the Constitution and yet, time after time when challenged on that you ultimately admit you really aren't.

Babies should live.

But what's your plan, Bubba? How are you going to raise them? Huge orphanages? Women subjugated to the government's forced-birth policies have already said they're not going to raise them. How many infants are you going to take? It takes at least 18 years. Good luck. I'm not going to help you change the diapers.

For every forced birth, the government should have a designated man standing by ready to receive the infant. The government should also compensate the woman for pain and suffering so she can move on with her life.

Last edited:
But what's your plan, Bubba? How are you going to raise them? Huge orphanages? Women subjugated to the government's forced-birth policies have already said they're not going to raise them. How many infants are you going to take? It takes at least 18 years. Good luck. I'm not going to help you change the diapers.
There is a huge market for adoption out there and my daughter and her husband waited for years to find a child to adopt.

People in their zeal to butcher and kill the unborn like to imagine a world in which their "good" work is lessened and we all are up to our eyeballs in uncared for and unwanted children roaming the streets and filling up orphanages. That is just a lot of b.s.

So in other words, you admit you're a hypocrite, so what's the argument over?
If you think killing babies is the equivalent to providing care for babies, you have series mental issues.

Babies should live.

For every forced birth, the government should have a designated man standing by ready to receive the infant. The government should also compensate the woman for pain and suffering so she can move on with her life.
Most adoptions by US parents are from children born in other nations because the supply is so limited.

Forum List

Back