Trump Admin Sends Pro-Life Women’s Clinic $5 Million That Once Went to Planned Parenthood

I'm not in favor of any organization receiving federal dollars but until the left whines about millions going to PP it's tit for tat. They don't have a leg to stand on

I'm not in favor of any organization receiving federal dollars but until the left whines about millions going to PP it's tit for tat. They don't have a leg to stand on
It’s playing their game, now they’re whining that we are using the playbook they wrote.

But what's your plan, Bubba? How are you going to raise them? Huge orphanages? Women subjugated to the government's forced-birth policies have already said they're not going to raise them. How many infants are you going to take? It takes at least 18 years. Good luck. I'm not going to help you change the diapers.
There is a huge market for adoption out there and my daughter and her husband waited for years to find a child to adopt.

People in their zeal to butcher and kill the unborn like to imagine a world in which their "good" work is lessened and we all are up to our eyeballs in uncared for and unwanted children roaming the streets and filling up orphanages. That is just a lot of b.s.

Were they waiting for a baby the same race as they are?

Were they waiting for a baby the same race as they are?
Nope! They are good left leaning Bernie Sanders voting school teachers and they actually preferred a child of color (just like the husband's sister has). They wound up with a white kid anyway.

But what's your plan, Bubba? How are you going to raise them? Huge orphanages? Women subjugated to the government's forced-birth policies have already said they're not going to raise them. How many infants are you going to take? It takes at least 18 years. Good luck. I'm not going to help you change the diapers.
There is a huge market for adoption out there and my daughter and her husband waited for years to find a child to adopt.

People in their zeal to butcher and kill the unborn like to imagine a world in which their "good" work is lessened and we all are up to our eyeballs in uncared for and unwanted children roaming the streets and filling up orphanages. That is just a lot of b.s.

Why did your daughter and her husband wait so long to adopt? There are hundreds of thousands of orphaned kids in the U.S. alone, and there have been for years. Did they want some "Type" of kid? A kid of the "right" race? Non-disabled?
BTW: why is there a movement to stop PREVENTION of unwanted pregnancies in the first place? What is that shit about? We have got the technology to put an end to most occurrence of unwanted pregnancies. Just who are these clowns who don't want us to use this technology to our advantage? What is their reasoning and motivation?

What is the reasoning behind "abstinence only" education (recipient of federal funds), an "education" aimed at keeping kids ignorant of their sexuality and how to take charge of it BEFORE they get pregnant or get someone else pregnant? Where did this queerdo "abstinence only" movement come from that wants to sacrifice our children?

Why did your daughter and her husband wait so long to adopt? There are hundreds of thousands of orphaned kids in the U.S. alone, and there have been for years. Did they want some "Type" of kid? A kid of the "right" race? Non-disabled?
BTW: why is there a movement to stop PREVENTION of unwanted pregnancies in the first place? What is that shit about? We have got the technology to put an end to most occurrence of unwanted pregnancies. Just who are these clowns who don't want us to use this technology to our advantage? What is their reasoning and motivation?

What is the reasoning behind "abstinence only" education (recipient of federal funds), an "education" aimed at keeping kids ignorant of their sexuality and how to take charge of it BEFORE they get pregnant or get someone else pregnant? Where did this queerdo "abstinence only" movement come from that wants to sacrifice our children?
All those questions, which are more or less accusatory (I know they wanted a child of color, just like the husband's sister has because of her husband of color) are for my children to answer.
All I know is they got on a waiting list and had a long wait.

Trump was #22 on my list in 2016, now I think he may be the best President in modern history.

Trump Admin Sends Pro-Life Women's Clinic $5 Million That Once Went to Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com
This is fine for women who choose to go through pregnancy and birth. But will this do for women who are forced to go through pregnancy and birth by the government? Will this do for compensating women forced by the government to go through pregnancy and birth, which should result in a monetary payout to them? Will this be enough to build and operate the orphanages needed to accept, care for, and raise infants that result from from the government's forced-birth practices? Who is the government official authorized to accept and care for these infants?

You people who want this state of affairs better sit down and do a whole lot of planning. You folks want this to be on your plate, so be it. I am denied birth control and then denied an abortion, so I am forced to give birth. I did, wth my risk, blood and pain. You take it from there. What's your plan?

BTW: I am TOTALLY FOR PREVENTION of unwanted pregnancies, and laud PP for its significant role in providing people with the means of avoiding them. I do not understand those who deliberately oppose education for all about their sexuality. Abstinence only? Ignorance of sexual matters is good? What weird and wicked ideology is behind this?
What happened in fifty years to make this problem massively worse?

PP has a "leg to stand on." It's called "prevention." PP provides resources for the prevention of unwanted pregnancies. Why is there opposition to this? Prevention means no pregnancy, no abortion, no orphan. The anti-birth-control movement is pure evil. They want this to happen.I wonder why.

There is something ugly and evil going on about this. People who want to have automatic guns and bump stocks, military war weapons, trillions spent on war weaponry, yet yap that they are "pro-life" and can't stand that a woman would choose to end a pregnancy. And all without any explanation.

There is at least one USMBer who calls me "baby killer" all the time, because I am pro-choice, and then turns around on other threads to be an aggressive gun owner who refuses to talk about whom he would shoot at

Forum List

Back