Trump Administration Delays Harriet Tubman $20

They pass that shit and someone gives me a 20 or 10 or 5 with those idiots face on it I will give it back and tell them I want a REAL bill not that PC shit.

Remember the last time you saw a Sacagawea dollar coin?

I don't either.

They're in a vault.

Member the last time you saw a $2 bill?

Wtf? It's got Jefferson on it.

$1 coins have never taken off here as in other countries --- because we keep printing $1 bills. I've got some Morgan dollar coins from the 1920s with "Lady Liberty" on them, modeled after a teacher/philosopher named Anna Willess Williams.

Last edited:
Only pictures of past Presidents should be on our bills.
Okay, dumbass!

Signed,

Benjamin Franklin
Co-signed by Hamilton.
Where’s the cigarette that’s supposed to be in Robert Johnson’s mouth?

Wrong photo, Jeenyus. You're thinking of...

johnson.gif

Lemme guess --- photos of Robert Johnson all look alike to you....

But hey, leave it to a klown who can't tell "statistics" from "leftists" to not only get the photo wrong but notice the cigarette rather than the fingers. Nuttin' like powers of observation.

"Two years ago this week, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew announced redesigns for the $20, $10, and $5 bills that would honor civil rights and women’s rights icons: Tubman, Alice Paul, and Marian Anderson. Lew said the new note designs would debut by 2020, 100 years after women gained the right to vote.

But now the Trump administration is putting the plan on the backburner, according to the Treasury department..."

What Happened to the Plan to Put Harriet Tubman on the $20 Bill?

you're 100% right

lincoln, washington, hamilton, franklin

past presidents all

:lol:

Only founders on currency to remind us that without the bravery and brilliance of these men, there would be no currency.

Presidents only.

Arguments that can be defended only.

photo-48.jpg
What country is that from, Pogo? Who puts algebra on their money? Ugh

Serbia. That's Nikola Tesla, whose technology we're using right now. I don't know what the formula is for but it certainly serves as a quicker shorthand to identify the figure than does "pioneer of alternating current" or something from his endless list of inventions. They could have put a Tesla Coil on there but that might have been hard to interpret.

EDIT -- it's the formula for the Tesla (unit) which measures magnetic flux density, something with which Tesla famously developed in myriad ways including the development of the alternating current system that powers the entire grid which truly transformed the world as we know it. Tesla was an absolute genius on the characteristics of magnetism and electricity and some of his ideas were so far ahead of their time that they're still not understood even now.

Anyway that's another example of monetary representation of a figure that represents that county. Arts, sciences, education, human rights, they're all worthy of acclamation.

As far as representing the soul of a country in the most positive way you really can't beat this icon:

24966122.jpg

Last edited:
Lotta conservative hate for women here.

How do you guys ever manage to get laid with that attitude?

I mean you can't all be rapists.

Can you?

"Two years ago this week, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew announced redesigns for the $20, $10, and $5 bills that would honor civil rights and women’s rights icons: Tubman, Alice Paul, and Marian Anderson. Lew said the new note designs would debut by 2020, 100 years after women gained the right to vote.

But now the Trump administration is putting the plan on the backburner, according to the Treasury department..."

So you want to change the money also I see..

As usual, Trump sits around stirring up shit he doesn’t need to. And Republicans continue to wonder why they have problems getting support from certain portions of the population

It could have Daffy Duck on it as long as it good for legal tender...I prefer nude chicks but...

Hard to believe the minutiae some bigot-snowflakes will scrape up to find something to whine about. I mean wtf does Ben Franklin have to do with snorting a line of coke anyway? :dunno:

As usual, Trump sits around stirring up shit he doesn’t need to. And Republicans continue to wonder why they have problems getting support from certain portions of the population

I suspect more than that they wonder, "how the hell did this guy get into the building?"

Forum List

Back