Trump Administration Delays Harriet Tubman $20

It could have Daffy Duck on it as long as it good for legal tender...I prefer nude chicks but...

Hard to believe the minutiae some bigot-snowflakes will scrape up to find something to whine about. I mean wtf does Ben Franklin have to do with snorting a line of coke anyway? :dunno:
I have no idea since he used a metal straw..

Only pictures of past Presidents should be on our bills.

"Two years ago this week, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew announced redesigns for the $20, $10, and $5 bills that would honor civil rights and women’s rights icons: Tubman, Alice Paul, and Marian Anderson. Lew said the new note designs would debut by 2020, 100 years after women gained the right to vote.

But now the Trump administration is putting the plan on the backburner, according to the Treasury department..."

What Happened to the Plan to Put Harriet Tubman on the $20 Bill?

Alexander Hamilton was never president. Neither was Ben Franklin. Try again

"Two years ago this week, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew announced redesigns for the $20, $10, and $5 bills that would honor civil rights and women’s rights icons: Tubman, Alice Paul, and Marian Anderson. Lew said the new note designs would debut by 2020, 100 years after women gained the right to vote.

But now the Trump administration is putting the plan on the backburner, according to the Treasury department..."

or Mercury..or a Buffalo...

Susan B Anthony

Susan B Anthony
Was she on the two dollar bill?

And nor were John Marshall, Salmon P. Chase, Martha Washington or Pocahontas, all of whom have appeared on paper currency.

Okay, dumbass!

Signed,

Benjamin Franklin
Co-signed by Hamilton.
Where’s the cigarette that’s supposed to be in Robert Johnson’s mouth?
I believe it is tucked into his headstock somehow.
I see you're unamerican. Dang.
Nobody knows what you're trying to say, Cletus

Only founders on currency to remind us that without the bravery and brilliance of these men, there would be no currency.

Ah, you mean people who resisted and threw off British colonialism to achieve their independent self-governance.

Yeah that's been done....

1558a3d5c43867fb2ce08f517c173113.jpg

And nor were John Marshall, Salmon P. Chase, Martha Washington or Pocahontas, all of whom have appeared on paper currency.

This matter of who gets featured on currency also recalls this coin:

25200_Comment.JPG

That would be two more non-Presidents, Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee, on a US (not CSA) coin. The reader will note that the mint date of 1925 puts it squarely in the prime of the Cult of the Lost Cause historical revision movement, that same era that erected countless statues and monuments all over the nation including far-flung areas not related to the Civil War at all, that have been targets of removal from public spaces over the last couple of years.

The coin was in fact designed as a fundraiser for one of those memorials, by Gutzon Borglum, the sculptor who also created the Mount Rushmore edifice. Fun fact: Gutzon Borglum was an anti-immigrant white nationalist, proud member of the Ku Klux Klan and personal close friend of D.C. Stephenson, the Indiana Klan boss who outed scores of state officials for their Klan corruption after his murder conviction. The memorial was supposed to, and eventually did, appear at Stone Mountain Georgia --- where the Klan was re-founded in 1915.

25200_Comment.JPG

That would be two more non-Presidents, Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee, on a US (not CSA) coin. The reader will note that the mint date of 1925 puts it squarely in the prime of the Cult of the Lost Cause historical revision movement, that same era that erected countless statues and monuments all over the nation including far-flung areas not related to the Civil War at all, that have been targets of removal from public spaces over the last couple of years.

The coin was in fact designed as a fundraiser for one of those memorials, by Gutzon Borglum, the sculptor who also created the Mount Rushmore edifice. Fun fact: Gutzon Borglum was an anti-immigrant white nationalist, proud member of the Ku Klux Klan and personal close friend of D.C. Stephenson, the Indiana Klan boss who outed scores of state officials for their Klan corruption after his murder conviction. The memorial was supposed to, and eventually did, appear at Stone Mountain Georgia --- where the Klan was re-founded in 1915.

Fine with me. Just gather up all those Stone Mountain coins you might have lying around your hovel and mail them to me. I can get $250 apiece for them.

25200_Comment.JPG

Fine with me. Just gather up all those Stone Mountain coins you might have lying around your hovel and mail them to me. I can get $250 apiece for them.

I doubt it. But the point has nothing to do with what they're worth, but rather with who gets placed on currency.

Good! Who wants to look at that ugly woman on our currency?

Lotta conservative hate for women here.

How do you guys ever manage to get laid with that attitude?

I mean you can't all be rapists.

Can you?
Plenty of liberal chicks in the college dorms. They were easy pickings.

25200_Comment.JPG

I doubt it. But the point has nothing to do with what they're worth, but rather with who gets placed on currency.

Can you?
Are you sure you wanna admit to being a rapists here in front of all these people?

It isn't "rape" when they're willing liberal sluts. Just be sure to wear a rubber though.

25200_Comment.JPG

Can you?
Are you sure you wanna admit to being a rapists here in front of all these people?

It isn't "rape" when they're willing liberal sluts. Just be sure to wear a rubber though.
Yeah, seriously doubting that.

Nobody wants to see this on their money.......demand fives and tens

tubman%2020%20bill.jpg

Nobody has done as much for his Country in such short amount of time as our current leader. Lets honor him instead

trumptwenty.jpg

Forum List

Back