Trump Administration, Reversing Trend, Sheds 11,000 Federal Employees in Six Months

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Every day

EVERY DAY I see something that makes me like this President even more

What a time to be alive!

Trump Administration, Reversing Trend, Sheds 11,000 Federal Employees in Six Months

The Trump administration has shed nearly 11,000 federal employees during its first six months, reversing a two year trend of gains throughout the executive branch.

A July jobs report released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics Friday showed non-postal federal agencies employed 2,188,900 workers at the end of the month, down 2,200 from June and 10,700 from January, when Trump took office. President Trump has prioritized shrinking the civilian workforce, issuing an executive order -- and follow up guidance through the Office of Management and Budget -- calling on agencies to develop short and long-term strategies to cut employees. Agencies turned in preliminary drafts for those plans on June 30, which also required leaders to spell out what steps they have already taken to trim their rolls.

OJSrQoc.png

giphy.gif

:clap: Good job Mr President, good job, march on. :clap2:

Just wait till it takes you 6 months to get through a govt bureaucracy instead of a thirty day wait like before...

Every day

What a time to be alive!

The Trump administration has shed nearly 11,000 federal employees during its first six months, reversing a two year trend of gains throughout the executive branch.

A July jobs report released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics Friday showed non-postal federal agencies employed 2,188,900 workers at the end of the month, down 2,200 from June and 10,700 from January, when Trump took office. President Trump has prioritized shrinking the civilian workforce, issuing an executive order -- and follow up guidance through the Office of Management and Budget -- calling on agencies to develop short and long-term strategies to cut employees. Agencies turned in preliminary drafts for those plans on June 30, which also required leaders to spell out what steps they have already taken to trim their rolls.

OJSrQoc.png

giphy.gif
He's not shedding jobs, he's just too lazy to fill those jobs.

Every day

What a time to be alive!

OJSrQoc.png

giphy.gif
He's not shedding jobs, he's just too lazy to fill those jobs.
You have to pass his loyalty investigation...All Hail Trump....Or Big Brother...

Just wait till it takes you 6 months to get through a govt bureaucracy instead of a thirty day wait like before...

More doesn't mean more efficient. With technology and motivated workers, you would be surprised how a leaner government can operate.

I also find it ironic and odd that so many are quick to point out that a job moved to Mexico not because of cheap labour but because of improved technology. Without going into how much of a fallacy this is (as the same technology should replace Mexican workers, right?), the same argument should be applied to white collar government service workers. Overlapping responsibilities and technology can replace many people also.

Yeah let's cut all the doctors and anesthesiologists from our hospitals.
Let's cut our meat inspectors too.
Let's cut all of our police and fire depts. Who needs them? We'll save a lot of money.

Fucking morons.

Let's cut all of our police and fire depts. Who needs them? We'll save a lot of money.

Fucking morons.

Reasonable SEZ?????? We don't need LESS gubermint!!! We need MORE gubermint, MORE fees, MORE entitlements and subsidies!!! The peoples can never get enough gubermint!!!!!!"

Fucking morons.
I think they should fire every Clinton and Obama appointee.

i now do most of my standing in line, online. you are equating processes of old as if we still operate under that model.

we dont.

Fucking morons.

Reasonable SEZ?????? We don't need LESS gubermint!!! We need MORE gubermint, MORE fees, MORE entitlements and subsidies!!! The peoples can never get enough gubermint!!!!!!"
I said exactly what I mean and it's 100% different than what you vomited out..

Fucking morons.
^^^^^ Fucking moron.

Nothing has been said about meat inspectors, but doctors and anesthesiologists don't work for the federal government. In addition, police and fire departments are funded at the state and local level.

Imbicile.

Fucking morons.
^^^^^ Fucking moron.

Nothing has been said about meat inspectors, but doctors and anesthesiologists don't work for the federal government. In addition, police and fire departments are funded at the state and local level.

Imbicile.

it's ALMOST like our friends on the lefts aren't even trying

almost...

Fucking morons.
^^^^^ Fucking moron.

Imbicile.
Ever hear of the USDA? They are meat inspectors...The VA hires many, many doctors but far fewer anesthesiologists, there is a fund which the feds give to local police depts to help fund activities ...

Fucking morons.
^^^^^ Fucking moron.

Imbicile.

it's ALMOST like our friends on the lefts aren't even trying

almost...
So by saying "lefts" you are implying that he vamoosed?

Forum List

Back