Trump Administration sends 200,000 El Salvadorans packing.

Bout time. Send the Syrians back to Syria and all the illegals back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

I haven’t heard much crying from the LefTards on this one.
Do they hate El Salvadorans?

I have a feeling DACA will pass. Trump has said he didnt have a problem with them. Probably just using this as leverage.
For me?
Fuck DACA. Cut off all incentive.

So this is what it feels like to have a constitutional executive branch running shit....huh?
Pretty cool isn’t it?
Next up.....800k DACA nightmares
It feels like America becomes a little bit “Greater” every day under this true American Patriot.
Trump Administration Says That Nearly 200,000 Salvadorans Must Leave
Oh please. You didn’t even know Salvadorans had these decades long protections until Trump did this. Trump just does something and you dumbasses cheer like you knew all along.

So this is what it feels like to have a constitutional executive branch running shit....huh?
Pretty cool isn’t it?
It feels like America becomes a little bit “Greater” every day under this true American Patriot.
Oh please. You didn’t even know Salvadorans had these decades long protections until Trump did this. Trump just does something and you dumbasses cheer like you knew all along.
I didnt know about it and i support it. I trash trump all the time.
Next?

Pretty cool isn’t it?
Next?
Why do you even care? You can call it unconstitutional for them to be here if you want, but why do you personally care? How does it make your life worse with these people being here?

Pretty cool isn’t it?
Next?
Why do you even care? You can call it unconstitutional for them to be here if you want, but why do you personally care? How does it make your life worse with these people being here?
Because they arent citizens. It was a temporary thing. Time is up :)

Pretty cool isn’t it?
Next?
That doesn’t answer my question. Why do you care?

Pretty cool isn’t it?
Next?
That did answer your question.

Next?
Bullshit. I bet you’ve broken a law or two in your life, got away with it, and feel no guilt whatsoever. Hell most people drunk alcohol underage or smoked weed at one time before it was legal anywhere. Don’t give me this bullshit you think the rule of law is absolutely sacred.

Next?
Bullshit. I bet you’ve broken a law or two in your life, got away with it, and feel no guilt whatsoever. Hell most people drunk alcohol underage or smoked weed at one time before it was legal anywhere. Don’t give me this bullshit you think the rule of law is absolutely sacred.
Most people break like 2 or 3 laws a day.
If you arent a citizen, holla at a playa.
You understand now?

You understand now?
Um no.

You understand now?
Um no.
Ok. Im starting to see why the left wants to increase education, now.

You understand now?
Um no.
Yeah it would definitely help you from saying dumb non sense like “holla at a playa”.

You understand now?
Um no.
Yeah it would definitely help you from saying dumb non sense like “holla at a playa”.
Awww looky. Another RWNJ bigot racist Vladimir putin lover!

Pretty cool isn’t it?
Next?
One can argue that Reagan era policies were not pro-democratic, but at this point el-Salvador is functioning democratic republic. Something like 1/3 of the country is getting remittances from the US. And assuming their jobs here can be filled, keeping the money here would raise demand and wages in America. Of course, losing those low income workers may increase inflation .... but we seem to have more wage depression than inflation worries.

You can say the Salvadorians total remittances are not that much, but ending all remittances from people not on citizenship track would be better than not doing it.

Trump's plans to end chain migration where one family sponsors more family member is, imo, economically wrong and racist.

Forum List

Back