Trump Administration sends 200,000 El Salvadorans packing.

So this is what it feels like to have a constitutional executive branch running shit....huh?
Pretty cool isn’t it?
Next up.....800k DACA nightmares
It feels like America becomes a little bit “Greater” every day under this true American Patriot.
Trump Administration Says That Nearly 200,000 Salvadorans Must Leave
Oh please. You didn’t even know Salvadorans had these decades long protections until Trump did this. Trump just does something and you dumbasses cheer like you knew all along.
I didnt know about it and i support it. I trash trump all the time.
Next?
Why do you even care? You can call it unconstitutional for them to be here if you want, but why do you personally care? How does it make your life worse with these people being here?
Because they arent citizens. It was a temporary thing. Time is up :)
That doesn’t answer my question. Why do you care?

Why / how do you people struggle to understand that good quality real Americans respect law, order and the US Constitution?
The very fact that something so simple escapes you wacks is mind-blowing.

Oh please. You didn’t even know Salvadorans had these decades long protections until Trump did this. Trump just does something and you dumbasses cheer like you knew all along.
Next?
Why do you even care? You can call it unconstitutional for them to be here if you want, but why do you personally care? How does it make your life worse with these people being here?
One can argue that Reagan era policies were not pro-democratic, but at this point el-Salvador is functioning democratic republic. Something like 1/3 of the country is getting remittances from the US. And assuming their jobs here can be filled, keeping the money here would raise demand and wages in America. Of course, losing those low income workers may increase inflation .... but we seem to have more wage depression than inflation worries.

You can say the Salvadorians total remittances are not that much, but ending all remittances from people not on citizenship track would be better than not doing it.

Trump's plans to end chain migration where one family sponsors more family member is, imo, economically wrong and racist.
I would bet 100 bucks that you were a YUGE hippie back in the day. It seems the LSD killed most of your brain cells.

Next?
One can argue that Reagan era policies were not pro-democratic, but at this point el-Salvador is functioning democratic republic. Something like 1/3 of the country is getting remittances from the US. And assuming their jobs here can be filled, keeping the money here would raise demand and wages in America. Of course, losing those low income workers may increase inflation .... but we seem to have more wage depression than inflation worries.

You can say the Salvadorians total remittances are not that much, but ending all remittances from people not on citizenship track would be better than not doing it.

Trump's plans to end chain migration where one family sponsors more family member is, imo, economically wrong and racist.
I would bet 100 bucks that you were a YUGE hippie back in the day. It seems the LSD killed most of your brain cells.
At least I have some left, and don't put an avatar like yours in my profile.

At least I have some left, and don't put an avatar like yours in my profile.
Oh puuuuulease.
You know you would love to zuck his cock, hippie boi

So this is what it feels like to have a constitutional executive branch running shit....huh?
Pretty cool isn’t it?
It feels like America becomes a little bit “Greater” every day under this true American Patriot.
Next?

Tired of dems using illegal immigration to pad the voter rolls.
Tired illegals driving down wages.
Tired of illegals killing American citizens.

For starters......

Pretty cool isn’t it?
Looks like there’s plenty of their relatives that won’t be voting for the R candidate in 2020.
“DACA nightmares? “
They’re more productive citizens than you’ll ever be.
Once again you’re on the wrong side of history.

Poll: 86 percent support Dreamers staying in the country

Pretty cool isn’t it?
Next?

For starters......
Hey Bozo ...Trump lied about illegals voting. His own tax payer wasting money Commission said so itself.
Don’t you look stupid not knowing this.

Pretty cool isn’t it?
Next?

For starters......
Hey Bozo ...Trump lied about illegals voting. His own tax payer wasting money Commission said so itself.

Hey dumbfuck...
What happens when they get granted amnesty?
Geez liberals are stupid.

Next?

For starters......

Hey dumbfuck...
Can’t admit Trump lied about 3-6 million illegals voting.
Can’t admit our impotent president was thoroughly embarrassed by the results of his own commission.
Keep your head in the sand, asshole.

Next?
That did answer your question.
Bullshit. I bet you’ve broken a law or two in your life, got away with it, and feel no guilt whatsoever. Hell most people drunk alcohol underage or smoked weed at one time before it was legal anywhere. Don’t give me this bullshit you think the rule of law is absolutely sacred.
Yet another grammatically challenged lefty.
Where did you go to elementary school?
most people DRUNK alcohol?
Sounds like you already received that "free" education, and you got what you paid for!

Next?

For starters......

Hey dumbfuck...
Can’t admit our impotent president was thoroughly embarrassed by the results of his own commission.

I see you avoided my point.
Good Lord you liberals are halfwits.

474EBD81-F01C-4B45-8288-DFCAA495DD52.png
What are you dopes afraid of? Salvadorans stealing your jobs?

For starters......

Hey dumbfuck...

When is Trump going to grant them amnesty?
So you have no point.
Figures.

They don’t have to leave until 2019.
But then the Congress will be in the hands of the Dems, Mueller’s findings will be released and fat boi will be facing impeachment.

Sit tight my Salvadoran brothers and sisters help is on the way.

View attachment 170775 What are you dopes afraid of? Salvadorans stealing your jobs?
LOL, you just made Trump's point.
This is an example of the type of immigrant we want in this country.
Contributor's!
What we do not want is the drug dealing, un-educated, welfare grabbing shit heads that come here with no talent, and never want to become citizen's!
Thanks for the input.

For starters......

Hey dumbfuck...

When is Trump going to grant them amnesty?
So you have no point.
Figures.

So now you're going to tell me it's never happened in the past and would likely happen again?

Forum List

Back