Trump Administration sends 200,000 El Salvadorans packing.

View attachment 170775 What are you dopes afraid of? Salvadorans stealing your jobs?

Hahaha....no beaner from central or South America is becoming a doctor.
You just keep fucking yourself out of credibility. Your words are so empty...if you only knew.
Are you kidding me?
YOU post a picture of a Doctor to support YOUR position that the El Salvador refugees need to be let in, and then question me when I say let THOSE in, but deny the MS-13's et al?
Warped never Trump fool.

View attachment 170775 What are you dopes afraid of? Salvadorans stealing your jobs?

Hahaha....no beaner from central or South America is becoming a doctor.
You just keep fucking yourself out of credibility. Your words are so empty...if you only knew.
Are you kidding me?
YOU post a picture of a Doctor to support YOUR position that the El Salvador refugees need to be let in, and then question me when I say let THOSE in, but deny the MS-13's et al?
Warped never Trump fool.

Time to throw my hands up in the air, grab my head and ask myself, "Why do you even try?"

Why do you even care? You can call it unconstitutional for them to be here if you want, but why do you personally care? How does it make your life worse with these people being here?
Because they arent citizens. It was a temporary thing. Time is up :)
That doesn’t answer my question. Why do you care?
That did answer your question.
Bullshit. I bet you’ve broken a law or two in your life, got away with it, and feel no guilt whatsoever. Hell most people drunk alcohol underage or smoked weed at one time before it was legal anywhere. Don’t give me this bullshit you think the rule of law is absolutely sacred.
Yet another grammatically challenged lefty.
Where did you go to elementary school?
most people DRUNK alcohol?
Sounds like you already received that "free" education, and you got what you paid for!
Oooo you really burned me! You’re SO witty.

Forum List

Back