🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Administration to go after Colleges that discriminate against whites

Why bother? Republicans don't believe in higher education. That's why they want immigrants with degrees.

Why bother? Republicans don't believe in higher education. That's why they want immigrants with degrees.

That's a contradiction in terms you fucking idiot. And FYI white college grad males voted 53% for Trump and 44% of white college grad women.

Last edited:

Lmfao according to and I quote "a former school official told me," well there you have it, care to provide his GPA and SATs who this anonymous source claims didn't merit acceptance? I'll wait.

From the Link:

Of course few will be surprised that Kushner’s father, Charles Kushner, a wealthy and connected developer and political donor, helped him get in. But the details of just how that happened, described in Daniel Golden’s thoroughly reported 2007 book The Price of Admission, remain remarkable to this day.

... Margot Krebs, who was director of Frisch’s college preparatory program at the time, said, “Jared was certainly not anywhere near the top of his class. He had some very strong personal qualities. He’s a very charming young man with a great deal of poise, the sort of kid you would look at him and say, ‘This is a future politician.’ It was an unusual choice for Harvard to make.”

The Price of Admission - By Daniel Golden - Books - Review

Lmfao according to and I quote "a former school official told me," well there you have it, care to provide his GPA and SATs who this anonymous source claims didn't merit acceptance? I'll wait.

From the Link:

Of course few will be surprised that Kushner’s father, Charles Kushner, a wealthy and connected developer and political donor, helped him get in. But the details of just how that happened, described in Daniel Golden’s thoroughly reported 2007 book The Price of Admission, remain remarkable to this day.

... Margot Krebs, who was director of Frisch’s college preparatory program at the time, said, “Jared was certainly not anywhere near the top of his class. He had some very strong personal qualities. He’s a very charming young man with a great deal of poise, the sort of kid you would look at him and say, ‘This is a future politician.’ It was an unusual choice for Harvard to make.”

Provide the SAT scores and GPA or STFU.

Blacks, Bluebloods, and Brownnoses

College is an obsolete institution designed solely for spoiled brats living off trust funds. To develop the best human resources, it must be replaced by highly paid professional training. Under the present class-biased indentured servitude, every college student could be replaced by someone smarter who doesn't go to college. Our A students are really B students, our B students are really C students, and the rest never should have been admitted to college at all.

From the Link:

Provide the SAT scores and GPA or STFU.

fuck you, post yours.

That's a contradiction in terms you fucking idiot. And FYI white college grad males voted 53% for Trump and 44% of white college grad women.
You call me a fucking idiot and you don't know what you are talking about you dumb fucking shit.

Behind Trump’s victory: Divisions by race, gender, education

In the 2016 election, a wide gap in presidential preferences emerged between those with and without a college degree. College graduates backed Clinton by a 9-point margin (52%-43%), while those without a college degree backed Trump 52%-44%. This is by far the widest gap in support among college graduates and non-college graduates in exit polls dating back to 1980.

College is an obsolete institution designed solely for spoiled brats living off trust funds. To develop the best human resources, it must be replaced by highly paid professional training. Under the present class-biased indentured servitude, every college student could be replaced by someone smarter who doesn't go to college. Our A students are really B students, our B students are really C students, and the rest never should have been admitted to college at all.

Rats can be trained by rote; core requirements at the U. do not develop Stepford Students, they develop sagacious students and erudite adults.

white college grad males voted 53% for Trump and 44% of white college grad women.

Um not according to this data:

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 9.15.10 PM.png

You call me a fucking idiot and you don't know what you are talking about you dumb fucking shit.

Behind Trump’s victory: Divisions by race, gender, education

In the 2016 election, a wide gap in presidential preferences emerged between those with and without a college degree. College graduates backed Clinton by a 9-point margin (52%-43%), while those without a college degree backed Trump 52%-44%. This is by far the widest gap in support among college graduates and non-college graduates in exit polls dating back to 1980.

Shut your stupid faggot cock trap, 44% of white college grad women voted Trump and 53% of white college grad men:

2016 election results: Exit polls

Call Sign Chaos said:
Um yes according to that data you stupid fuck but you didn't post the right data:
Well at least I got you can post your link. But learn how to quote. It detracts from your point and makes you look stupid when you don't quote properly..
Especially when you call others stupid.

Rats can be trained by rote; core requirements at the U. do not develop Stepford Students, they develop sagacious students and erudite adults.

Anyone who adheres to political correctness, like you and most modern liberals do, are not capable of being either sagacious or erudite.

Forum List

Back