Trump admits he may pay legal fees for 78-year-old supporter who sucker-punched black protester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
What a STAND UP GUY!!!! NO OTHER CANDIDATE would even consider this...Another reason to love him, he's GOT OUR BACK, even when WE do dumb things!!!!

Donald Trump said Sunday on Meet the Press that he's looking into paying the legal fees of the 78-year-old supporter who sucker-punched a black protester at a rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina on Wednesday. 'I've actually instructed my people to look into it, yes,' Trump told NBC's Chuck Todd. The Republican front runner did a tour of the Sunday shows this morning and was asked questions about the bouts of violence at his campaign events in recent days.

trump-and-eagle.jpg

This makes everything worse. Trump has basically given a green light to all his followers that if they commit violent acts on his behalf, he will back them up with a legal defense.

This is the same kind of deal that drug kingpins make with their lower level people.

• Banned
This makes everything worse. Trump has basically given a green light to all his followers that if they commit violent acts on his behalf, he will back them up with a legal defense.

This is the same kind of deal that drug kingpins make with their lower level people.
THANK YOU, it certainly sounds like the POND SCUM will now think twice about starting your shit, as they just might find out they will be having a DIRT SANDWICH for their efforts....WE on the RIGHT have stood back long enough putting up with your subversive shit...time to TRASH the TRASH!

THANK YOU, it certainly sounds like the POND SCUM will now think twice about starting your shit, as they just might find out they will be having a DIRT SANDWICH for their efforts....WE on the RIGHT have stood back long enough putting up with your subversive shit...time to TRASH the TRASH!
You sound insane. This whole Trump thing is insane. Snap out of it before it's too late.

• Banned

You sound insane. This whole Trump thing is insane. Snap out of it before it's too late.
WE COMING FOR YOU NEXT, BOY!!!!!!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

WE COMING FOR YOU NEXT, BOY!!!!!!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Hitler Yourh, at work.

Bernie's obviously doing it all wrong.
"
Jake Tapper asked Sen. Sanders (I-Vt.) about the phenomenon of his backers saying sexist things to supporters of Hillary Clinton, his rival for the Democratic nomination, on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday.

Sanders renounced them unequivocally.

“I have heard about it. It's disgusting,” Sanders said. “Look, we don't want that crap. ... We will do everything we can and I think we have tried. Look, anybody who is supporting me that is doing the sexist things is -- we don't want them. I don't want them. That is not what this campaign is about.”"

Bernie Sanders Condemns Supporters' Sexist Comments About Hillary Clinton

• Banned

WE COMING FOR YOU NEXT, BOY!!!!!!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Hitler Yourh, at work.

And THIS coming from Kim Jung Un's older brother!:badgrin:

Bernie's obviously doing it all wrong.
"
Jake Tapper asked Sen. Sanders (I-Vt.) about the phenomenon of his backers saying sexist things to supporters of Hillary Clinton, his rival for the Democratic nomination, on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday.

Sanders renounced them unequivocally.

“I have heard about it. It's disgusting,” Sanders said. “Look, we don't want that crap. ... We will do everything we can and I think we have tried. Look, anybody who is supporting me that is doing the sexist things is -- we don't want them. I don't want them. That is not what this campaign is about.”"

Bernie Sanders Condemns Supporters' Sexist Comments About Hillary Clinton

Yup...THAT will stop them! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That sounds like a threat.

What a STAND UP GUY!!!! NO OTHER CANDIDATE would even consider this...Another reason to love him, he's GOT OUR BACK, even when WE do dumb things!!!!

Donald Trump said Sunday on Meet the Press that he's looking into paying the legal fees of the 78-year-old supporter who sucker-punched a black protester at a rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina on Wednesday. 'I've actually instructed my people to look into it, yes,' Trump told NBC's Chuck Todd. The Republican front runner did a tour of the Sunday shows this morning and was asked questions about the bouts of violence at his campaign events in recent days.

trump-and-eagle.jpg
I saw the show......he didn't say he would pay the legal fees of the guy. He said he needed to look into it first.

I thought it was FUNNY, apparently someone else did also!

trump-and-eagle.jpg
I saw the show......he didn't say he would pay the legal fees of the guy. He said he needed to look into it first.

THAT'S what I posted!

That's because it was.

I thought it was FUNNY, apparently someone else did also!
Some kid I knew in school pulled a knife on me in a BART station. My Dad insisted that we call the BART police. They talked to the kid but did not arrest him.

He told me the next day that we didn't need to call the police, it was just a joke.

I said, pulling a knife on someone isn't funny.

trump-and-eagle.jpg

Look into it first? Everybody in the country has "looked into it" already. It's on camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back