Trump Adviser: Hillary Clinton Should Be 'Shot For Treason'

If in the unlikely event that I was asked to be on the firing squad, I absolutely would.

Certainly, since you share the same mindset as Josef Stalin who often shot his political enemies.

She isn't just a political enemy, she's a traitor and a criminal.

So you also want to execute Colin Powell and Condy Rice?
I'll wait for your answer. :party:

First off dumbass, it's a hypothetical question. It assumes that Hillary was already convicted of treason. Were Condoleesa Rice and Colin Powell convicted of treason? No they weren't.

How fucking stupid are you?

If in the unlikely event that I was asked to be on the firing squad, I absolutely would.

Certainly, since you share the same mindset as Josef Stalin who often shot his political enemies.

First off dumbass, it's a hypothetical question. It assumes that Hillary was already convicted of treason. Were Condoleesa Rice and Colin Powell convicted of treason? No they weren't. How fucking stupid are you?
As much as you it seems. If you have not noticed, HRC is not convicted of treason.

Just horrible. Actually, she should be held accountable for the deaths of Americans, as well as treason, brought to trial - and deal with whatever the jury deals her. Eddie Slovik was shot for a lot less than she's done, but hey - she's above the law.

Fuck off.

That's just too crazy to even try to unpack.

You got know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em

Praise Jesus, you're only the 2nd one with enough balls to admit it. PredFan was the first.

I'm not saying I'd volunteer to do it, but I am capable of doing it since I consider her a traitor.

I would volunteer to bust a cap in that piece of shit husband of hers.

Violent fantasies levied against their political opponents seems to be the theme of the 2016 GOP convention. Was that in the platform?

It seems fear sells better than sex.

Praise Jesus, you're only the 2nd one with enough balls to admit it. PredFan was the first.

I'm not saying I'd volunteer to do it, but I am capable of doing it since I consider her a traitor.

I would volunteer to bust a cap in that piece of shit husband of hers.

Violent fantasies levied against their political opponents seems to be the theme of the 2016 GOP convention. Was that in the platform?

It seems fear sells better than sex.

They are truly evil people.

Florida Attorney General To Anti-Clinton RNC Crowd: ‘Lock Her Up’

Shot for treason? If Trump had any honor - he would denounce such hateful, vicious rhetoric.
Shhh. You know ultimately trump, just like he has before, will go too far. Let them.

Just a little reverse psychology...
Hillary eggs him on too with her tweets. It's like major league vs jv.

I hear Republicans contemplating if trump should debate hillary. I hope he tries to not debate her. It would look so shady.

I hear trumps gonna let pence and Christie run the government.

The creator of veep was saying on NPR if he wrote what was actually happening it wouldn't be believable.

578ee630190000aa038a7251.jpg

CARSON GOES ROGUE: Ties Clinton To Saul Alinksy — And The Devil — In Off-Prompter Tirade

The GOP has gone insane!
Saul Alinsky
You think the picture of Alinsky painted by the Right is preferable, Starsky? LOL

Hillary is a lying ass bitch who will not be able to obtain the required security clearances due to her negligence

-Geaux

The picture they paint is as muddled and misrepresented as everything else they choose to highlight. The GOP is not convinced in any way that Trump can win. They so far, have spent more time railing against Clinton in order to rile the crowd rather than speaking to any serious policy ideas. The doubt and uncertainty is palpable.

Last edited:

First off dumbass, it's a hypothetical question. It assumes that Hillary was already convicted of treason. Were Condoleesa Rice and Colin Powell convicted of treason? No they weren't.

How fucking stupid are you?

I'm stupid? Hey man, you're the nimrod with your nose buried up Trump's rectum.:dance:
And if Clinton was convicted of treason, wouldn't Powell and Rice also be convicted of treason?
Exactly how dense are you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back