Trump Adviser: Hillary Clinton Should Be 'Shot For Treason'

Shot for treason? If Trump had any honor - he would denounce such hateful, vicious rhetoric.

Treason is still a crime that can warrant the death penalty.

If a public official betrays the nation by selling or giving military or state secrets to a nation we are at war with or even one who is known to have waged subversive acts against the U.S. -- that could be deemed treason, an extremely serious offense.

I, for one, have no problem with the death penalty for that type of treason. One cannot measure the damage and loss of lives such a thing might cause.

But Hillary didn't do that. The FBI has said she didn't do that.

However we do have a past president who did do that.

He gave weapons, spare parts and technology to Iran while they were holding our citizens as hostages.

His name was ronald reagan.

He committed treason but all the republicans look at him as a god.

You all claim that Hillary did when thorough investigations says she didn't.

You all love ronald reagan even though a thorough investigation showed he did give Iranian terrorists weapons, spare parts and technology.

reagan admitted it right on camera for the whole world to see.

No republican called for him to be shot. Yet you want someone who has been proven to not have committed treason to be shot.

If in the unlikely event that I was asked to be on the firing squad, I absolutely would.

Certainly, since you share the same mindset as Josef Stalin who often shot his political enemies.

She isn't just a political enemy, she's a traitor and a criminal.

So you also want to execute Colin Powell and Condy Rice?
I'll wait for your answer. :party:

First off dumbass, it's a hypothetical question. It assumes that Hillary was already convicted of treason. Were Condoleesa Rice and Colin Powell convicted of treason? No they weren't. How fucking stupid are you?
As much as you it seems. If you have not noticed, HRC is not convicted of treason.

Jesus how stupid are you people? It was a hypothetical question that assumed she was. Who's the bigger idiot, you or Kiwiman? It's hard to tell, you both are pretty fucking stupid.

If in the unlikely event that I was asked to be on the firing squad, I absolutely would.

Certainly, since you share the same mindset as Josef Stalin who often shot his political enemies.

First off dumbass, it's a hypothetical question. It assumes that Hillary was already convicted of treason. Were Condoleesa Rice and Colin Powell convicted of treason? No they weren't.

How fucking stupid are you?

I'm stupid? Hey man, you're the nimrod with your nose buried up Trump's rectum.:dance:
And if Clinton was convicted of treason, wouldn't Powell and Rice also be convicted of treason?
Exactly how dense are you?

Lol, you just doubled down on stupidity. How about you and Jake have a contest to see who's the bigger idiot. Right now you are in the lead because Jake hasn't doubled down on his stupidity yet.

First off dumbass, it's a hypothetical question. It assumes that Hillary was already convicted of treason. Were Condoleesa Rice and Colin Powell convicted of treason? No they weren't. How fucking stupid are you?
As much as you it seems. If you have not noticed, HRC is not convicted of treason.

Jesus how stupid are you people? It was a hypothetical question that assumed she was. Who's the bigger idiot, you or Kiwiman? It's hard to tell, you both are pretty fucking stupid.
No one assumes anything you say has any merit. So if she did what you said she did server, you are going to stand her up with Condi and Powell right next to her to die also?

The Democrats have their fair share of assholes, too.

The Republicans had the misfortune of having one of their assholes call for the judicial execution of the Democratic presumptive Royal Heir.

It's the kind of mindless going-overboard that we've seen on both sides of the aisle, more often than usual, during this particular primary season.

Any Cabinet -level department head that can be shown to have put national security at substantive and actual risk, deserves to be raked over the metaphorical, legal coals, and have the book thrown at them, so-to-speak, in a court of law, and subjected to the severest penalties available to the judiciary, at law.

Treason, however, has a narrow legal definition in this country, and is difficult to prove, and almost certainly does not apply, in the case of the HildaBeast, even if it turns out that she lied to the FBI and Congress and ends-up being publicly 'outed' by the appearance of classified material, let loose into the wild, by credible external sources.

The loudmouth Republican buffoon who was blathering about execution by firing squad was just manifesting the partisan idiocy we see on both sides of the aisle.

It's just that this particular piece of idiocy came more uncomfortably close to criminal behavior than most.

To be chastised, and repudiated, then written off as the drunken blathering of one more hyper-partisan asshole, then forgotten.

Next slide, please.

Last edited:

No one assumes anything you say has any merit. So if she did what you said she did server, you are going to stand her up with Condi and Powell right next to her to die also?

Damn, the race to the pinnacle of stupid is now neck and neck! We'll see just how stupid you two can get.

Damn, the race to the pinnacle of stupid is now neck and neck! We'll see just how stupid you two can get.
Thank you for conceding the OP is full of crap. Mods, we can close the thread now.

Thank you for conceding the OP is full of crap. Mods, we can close the thread now.

Hmmm...not sure that counts much in the stupid category. It simply seems that you are lost and don't know what thread you are in. Don't worry though, you are still tied with Kiwiman, there is still time for you to move out front.

He gave weapons, spare parts and technology to Iran while they were holding our citizens as hostages.

You all love ronald reagan even though a thorough investigation showed he did give Iranian terrorists weapons, spare parts and technology.

No republican called for him to be shot. Yet you want someone who has been proven to not have committed treason to be shot.

You're so damn CORRECT on the example you so well posed........

Imagine....just IMAGINE a scenario where Obama traded weaponry whilea Muslim country held Americans as hostages.
There would be hordes of redneck lynching mobs storming the WH with their AR-15s and pitchforks.

Objectively, I think that EVEN Trump must know that this northern redneck surrogate went way over the top in his stupid comment about shooting Clinton as a traitor; however, Trump is an obstinate son of a bitch who would never admit mistakes which, in the long run, constitutes what is scary about the likes of a Trump ever being in the oval office.

Imagine....just IMAGINE a scenario where Obama traded weaponry whilea Muslim country held Americans as hostages.
There would be hordes of redneck lynching mobs storming the WH with their AR-15s and pitchforks.

Objectively, I think that EVEN Trump must know that this northern redneck surrogate went way over the top in his stupid comment about shooting Clinton as a traitor; however, Trump is an obstinate son of a bitch who would never admit mistakes which, in the long run, constitutes what is scary about the likes of a Trump ever being in the oval office.
You are both ignorant.

And nothing I say will change your minds. So I won't.

You are both ignorant.

The implication that we are "both ignorant" presumes that you have "higher knowledge" of what happened in the Iran-Contra affair......However, you choose to not reveal that higher knowledge....Kind of like us not privy to Trump's plans to defeat ISIS.

sub-buzz-13654-1469024683-1.jpg

“Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam.”

An adviser to Donald Trump on veterans issues said on Tuesday that Hillary Clinton should be put in a firing line and shot for treason.

New Hampshire state representative Al Baldasaro, who is also a Trump delegate from the state and has appeared with Trump at campaign events, made the comments on the Jeff Kuhner Show.

“I’m a veteran that went to Desert Shield, Desert Storm. I’m also a father who sent a son to war, to Iraq, as a Marine Corps helicopter avionics technician. Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.”

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” he added.

Baldasaro has spoken at several Trump events, introducing Trump multiple times, including at an event in late May where he admonished the media for focusing on questions over Trump’s donations to veteran’s charities.

He later added in the radio interview that Clinton was a “piece of garbage.”

A spokesperson for the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

TRUMP ADVISER: CLINTON SHOULD BE ‘SHOT FOR TREASON’

It's sad that the Republican Party has devolved into this. Really sad...
Video-Protester: I'd 'Cut Off Donald Trump's Head!'

An adviser to Donald Trump on veterans issues said on Tuesday that Hillary Clinton should be put in a firing line and shot for treason.

New Hampshire state representative Al Baldasaro, who is also a Trump delegate from the state and has appeared with Trump at campaign events, made the comments on the Jeff Kuhner Show.

“I’m a veteran that went to Desert Shield, Desert Storm. I’m also a father who sent a son to war, to Iraq, as a Marine Corps helicopter avionics technician. Hillary Clinton to me is the Jane Fonda of the Vietnam,” he said. “She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi. She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back up security. Something’s wrong there.”

“This whole thing disgusts me, Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason,” he added.

Baldasaro has spoken at several Trump events, introducing Trump multiple times, including at an event in late May where he admonished the media for focusing on questions over Trump’s donations to veteran’s charities.

A spokesperson for the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Hey, moron. is that fuckhead who claimed to want to "cut off Trump's head" a Clinton surrogate? Yes or No?

Hey, moron. is that fuckhead who claimed to want to "cut off Trump's head" a Clinton surrogate? Yes or No?
Yes. Any other questions?

You are both ignorant.

You're going to have to tell me what is so ignorant about the truth?

Forum List

Back