trump alludes to punishment for "spies"

i support the death penalty for those who betray their country, any country, absolutely!

We used to shoot them. Let's renew the practice.
Wow, look at what Trump is doing to your brain. Shameful.

Why keep them around?
List them. Let me check.

It's a general question. Why collect garbage, put it in a box, then pay to keep it?
No, its very specific, and is being discussed because of specific current events. Dont be shy. Let the crazy flow through you.

So, let's connect the dots, your tapdancing and gaslighting notwithstanding. Trump calls the whistleblower and anyone near him "spies", then discusses punishments for spies, especially in the good ol' days.

Now you're discussing punishment for spies. And calling the same people "spies".

So, the orange turd threatens them with a capital crime and capital punishment. Now you are, too.

This isnt rocket surgery. You guys aren't complicated.

We used to shoot them. Let's renew the practice.
Wow, look at what Trump is doing to your brain. Shameful.

Why keep them around?
List them. Let me check.

It's a general question. Why collect garbage, put it in a box, then pay to keep it?
No, its very specific, and is being discussed because of specific current events. Dont be shy. Let the crazy flow through you.

So, let's connect the dots, your tapdancing and gaslighting notwithstanding. Trump calls the whistleblower and anyone near him "spies", then discusses punishments for spies, especially in the good ol' days.

Now you're discussing punishment for spies. And calling the same people "spies".

So, the orange turd threatens them with a capital crime and capital punishment. Now you are, too.

This isnt rocket surgery. You guys aren't complicated.

Well, you sure the hell aren't. You can't even understand a general question.

I referred to no one and no event specifically.

Of course I do, and, of course, you know I do. But, in the interest of not playing as dumb as you are, I will get right to the reason you are asking.

And, when I do, you roll up into a ball and start chanting. I knew you would.

Schiff and Brennan have engaged in some serious sedition. Trump would have support in arresting these seditious bastards. Including getting John Kerry for violating the Logan act.

Did the republicans engaged in some serious sedition when they impeached and tried to kick Clinton out of office?

Should those who didn't believe that what Clinton did rose to the level of impeachment have supported arresting all those republicans?

You all forget that a short 21 years ago you all tried to usurp the 1996 election to kick Clinton out of office for lying about consensual oral sex with an adult woman who wasn't his wife.

Was hastert and so many other republicans committing serious sedition then?

Of course I do, and, of course, you know I do. But, in the interest of not playing as dumb as you are, I will get right to the reason you are asking.

And, when I do, you roll up into a ball and start chanting. I knew you would.

I'm no longer giving out "funny" pins to you freaks, so your nonsense gains you nothing.

Spies?

It was his own staff that rattled him out
Even his own people are repulsed by what he dies
Still has Surrender Monkey holdovers and Never Trump RINO's in the WH....real hard to find NON SWAMP people that show any signs of loyalty in the DC Swamp!

Forum List

Back