trump alludes to punishment for "spies"

Schiff and Brennan have engaged in some serious sedition. Trump would have support in arresting these seditious bastards. Including getting John Kerry for violating the Logan act.

Did the republicans engaged in some serious sedition when they impeached and tried to kick Clinton out of office?

Should those who didn't believe that what Clinton did rose to the level of impeachment have supported arresting all those republicans?

You all forget that a short 21 years ago you all tried to usurp the 1996 election to kick Clinton out of office for lying about consensual oral sex with an adult woman who wasn't his wife.

Was hastert and so many other republicans committing serious sedition then?

Lying under oath is an actual crime.

Well, you sure the hell aren't. You can't even understand a general question.
Of course I do, and, of course, you know I do. But, in the interest of not playing as dumb as you are, I will get right to the reason you are asking.

And, when I do, you roll up into a ball and start chanting. I knew you would.

I'm no longer giving out "funny" pins to you freaks, so your nonsense gains you nothing.
Didn't their used to be a DISAGREE icon..... Think it is time to bring it back!

Well, you sure the hell aren't. You can't even understand a general question.
Of course I do, and, of course, you know I do. But, in the interest of not playing as dumb as you are, I will get right to the reason you are asking.

And, when I do, you roll up into a ball and start chanting. I knew you would.

I'm no longer giving out "funny" pins to you freaks, so your nonsense gains you nothing.
Neat! So now you don't want to talk about why you and trump are talking about punishments for spies. Got it. How odd, considering that you are posting in a thread on a message board with that topic.

It's almost as if you are embarrassed of yourself.

Schiff and Brennan have engaged in some serious sedition. Trump would have support in arresting these seditious bastards. Including getting John Kerry for violating the Logan act.

Did the republicans engaged in some serious sedition when they impeached and tried to kick Clinton out of office?

Should those who didn't believe that what Clinton did rose to the level of impeachment have supported arresting all those republicans?

You all forget that a short 21 years ago you all tried to usurp the 1996 election to kick Clinton out of office for lying about consensual oral sex with an adult woman who wasn't his wife.

As is soliciting a bribe. Giuliani is going to go to jail for it.

Soliciting help from another nation for reelection is an actual crime.

So Trump insinuates the whistleblower and the people near him are "spies".

Then he insinuates that spies should be put to death.

But naaah, these two things are not connected in any way. Just ask the cultists!

However, in what the rest of the world calls "reality", this is witness intimidation.

Soliciting help from another nation for reelection is an actual crime.

Indeed.

However, that did not occur.

Forum List

Back