Trump and His Fans Made This Acceptable Behavior In Today’s Society

Most males I grew up with never talked that way because frankly it isn't normal male talk and those with underlying issues believe otherwise. The problem comes down to the fact neither party can come up with a good candidate. It's been this way my whole life. Never have I believed much at all in any president I've lived through. We've simply hit the bottom of the barrel.

Trump laughs and jokes during solemn "Retreat" ceremony honoring flag while on military base
Source: Shareblue

Donald Trump sat and laughed with Fox News host Sean Hannity as the “Retreat” bugle call was played. Tradition dictates that members of the military and civilian leadership stand at attention to respect the U.S. flag during the solemn ceremony.

Trump’s act of disrespect occurred during an interview that happened in a hangar at the Air National Guard base in Pennsylvania.

Trump referred to the bugle call as a “nice sound,” and asked Hannity if they were playing it “in honor of his ratings.”

-snip-

Trump disrespected the flag the same evening he returned to the subject of black NFL players protesting police brutality by kneeling during the anthem. He told Hannity, “You cannot disrespect our country, our flag, our anthem, you cannot do that.”

-snip-

Read more: Trump laughs and jokes during solemn “Retreat” ceremony honoring flag while on military base

The political climate has changed everyday life dramatically here in the U.S. since the Big Orange Idiot began his campaign for the presidency. It's called the "Trump effect", and it's causing the degeneration of our society.

Comedian John Mulaney's wife Annamarie Tendler alleges actor Ben Affleck groped her at a Golden Globes party in 2014.

She tweeted, “He walked by me, cupped my butt and pressed his finger into my crack."

Fortunately for Affleck, the Big Orange Idiot and his followers made “grabbing them by the pu$$y” acceptable behavior by men in today’s society.

Curiously though, conservatives are making a big stink about women’s accusations of sexual harassment by Harvey Weinstein. After all, most conservatives jumped to defend Roger Ailes, founder and one-time Chairman and CEO of Fox News and the Fox Television Stations Group, and several FOX News hosts. This strong defense of these conservative clowns came after they were accused of sexual harassment by female FOX staffers. However, progressives and liberals condemned the disgusting acts of all these rich pricks.

Now, for their responses to this OP, the conservative hypocrites will offer lame excuses to justify their defense of the GOP's sexual harassers, throw around Hillary's and Obama's names in a few non-sequiturs, and flail around in their typical conservative stupor. They are indeed funny to watch, and it's a waste of time to read their nonsense.

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/10/11/john-mulaneys-wife-claims-ben-affleck-groped-her/23240540/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 153899

The party of Lincoln? He'd be so proud.

View attachment 153900

Makes the conservatives love him.

No doubt Trump is a flawed individual, who isnt?
Abraham Lincoln was a rotten president... You know? The first and only president who suspended habeas corpus. Lol

The political climate has changed everyday life dramatically here in the U.S. since the Big Orange Idiot began his campaign for the presidency. It's called the "Trump effect", and it's causing the degeneration of our society.

Comedian John Mulaney's wife Annamarie Tendler alleges actor Ben Affleck groped her at a Golden Globes party in 2014.

She tweeted, “He walked by me, cupped my butt and pressed his finger into my crack."

Fortunately for Affleck, the Big Orange Idiot and his followers made “grabbing them by the pu$$y” acceptable behavior by men in today’s society.

Curiously though, conservatives are making a big stink about women’s accusations of sexual harassment by Harvey Weinstein. After all, most conservatives jumped to defend Roger Ailes, founder and one-time Chairman and CEO of Fox News and the Fox Television Stations Group, and several FOX News hosts. This strong defense of these conservative clowns came after they were accused of sexual harassment by female FOX staffers. However, progressives and liberals condemned the disgusting acts of all these rich pricks.

Now, for their responses to this OP, the conservative hypocrites will offer lame excuses to justify their defense of the GOP's sexual harassers, throw around Hillary's and Obama's names in a few non-sequiturs, and flail around in their typical conservative stupor. They are indeed funny to watch, and it's a waste of time to read their nonsense.

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/10/11/john-mulaneys-wife-claims-ben-affleck-groped-her/23240540/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 153899

View attachment 153900

I guess you're too ignorant to read a calendar. Nuff Said.

You are the ignorant one. Anything your guy does is okay but they had better not do the same thing or they are loathsome. The people who protected Trump from sexual harassment accusations and now pile on Weinstein are pathetic.

View attachment 153899

View attachment 153900

Lincoln slaughtered 850,000 people. How many people hasTrump killed?

He still has 3 years to go. There are millions of people including Americans who are put in danger in South Korea by Trump's provocative blustering. Iran and Russia seem more secure in Syria since Trump became President. If Iran succeeds in creating a Persian Empire in the Mideast, many will die.

Those 850,000 died in a war.

President Clinton kept a young female intern in the Oval Office to throat fuck and use as a humidor.

You were saying?

Donald "Weinstein":badgrin: Trump has been accused of Rape in Court Documents with the accusations made under oath

View attachment 153899

View attachment 153900

Ben did not have sexual relations with that woman!

Looks like the Democrats now have their official talking points on the Weinstein scandal.

I predict more Hollywood people will be outed as rapists and molesters in the coming months. The horse is now out of the barn and there's no way to get it back in.

It's the new MSM narrative. Since they couldn't destroy President Trump for being an alpha male, they are now going after any "toxic masculinity", and are even willing to throw their own under the bus. They're now going after Ben Affleck for groping some girl back in 2003.

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet
One of the women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct has sued him for defamation after he labeled her claims false.
lead_960.jpg
The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet

View attachment 153899

View attachment 153900

To be fair to Trump, society has been going on a downhill spiral for a long time, Trump is merely a symptom of the problem, as well as a catalyst to make it much worse in the future.

View attachment 153899

View attachment 153900

So you think Ben Affleck grabbed someone's ass at a party in 2014 because of Trump.

You live so far away from realityland that you will never see it again, even if you had a spaceship that could travel at warp speed you would never even get close.

View attachment 153899

View attachment 153900

I guess you're too ignorant to read a calendar. Nuff Said.

You are the ignorant one. Anything your guy does is okay but they had better not do the same thing or they are loathsome. The people who protected Trump from sexual harassment accusations and now pile on Weinstein are pathetic.

I guess you can't read a calendar either. Affleck supposed did his thing a full year before Trump came on the scene, yet the OP tried to blame Trump. BTW, what ever happened to the 16 bimbos who accused Trump before the election?

Weinstein is part of a larger problem that has nothing to do with political ideology. Its about the behavior of men with a lot of power and money who create a workplace culture that is hostile to women and who can afford to buy off or cover up these things. Whether it is Hollywood and Weinstein or Fox and Ayles or Bill Crosby it is by no means rare or isolated. And Trump is no different when it comes to perpetrating this culture as evidenced by his own words.

I hope they finally have enough evidence to lock Weinstein up and those who looked the other way and let it go on. And i hope they make him shave.

Forum List

Back