Trump and Musk Today in Butler, PA,

Ava

Trump/Vance Ticket-- Too Big to Rig
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
I am eager to watch this today. Musk and Trump share a single quest: to set the nation back on its founding principles — a course back to freedom. :113:

Watch Trump Rally Live! 3pm ET today — President Trump makes a triumphant return to Butler, Pennsylvania, site of the July assassination attempt! Live rally coverage begins at 3pm ET, with speech expected at 5pm ET. Watch on Newsmax and Newsmax2 streaming! Get Free Trial: NewsmaxPlus.com

I am eager to watch this today. Musk and Trump share a single quest: to set the nation back on its founding principles — a course back to freedom. :113:

Watch Trump Rally Live! 3pm ET today — President Trump makes a triumphant return to Butler, Pennsylvania, site of the July assassination attempt! Live rally coverage begins at 3pm ET, with speech expected at 5pm ET. Watch on Newsmax and Newsmax2 streaming! Get Free Trial: NewsmaxPlus.com
Two assholes, one microphone. Neither of them would stop to piss on you if you were on fire.

That would be more in keeping with a Kamala appearance?
I think it's become much the same for both of them. They both have to choose their words carefully, but knowing that each audience needs different words now.

What does Trump need to say about the two wars that America has started.

Keep quiet and hope that Kamala brings them up!

And what does Kamala say that's politically safe on the wars?

The Zionist regime is like the frog in the pot of cold water on the stove!

Poor orange loser. Trying to ride the sympathy vote. But then, what else has he got left?

When MAGAs hear about school shootings, they often either shrug it off or dismiss it as a hoax, much like the rhetoric of Alex Jones.

Even worse - they harass the kids who were traumatized.

They don't want to hear about gun control or anything of the kind. No matter how many school shootings happen in a year.

But someone takes a pot-shot at their orange Fuhrer... They're going to ride this topic like they’re beating a dead horse with a sledgehammer—damn, the overkill!!!

MAGAs are so cute.

Watch for the ones who have changed their tune to pissing on both of them. That's the intermediate step to changing their choice.

Two assholes, one microphone. Neither of them would stop to piss on you if you were on fire.
Watchparty!

One shot every time the words "freedom" and "stolen", are spoken, and a double every time they mispronounce the VP's name.

Watch for the ones who have changed their tune to pissing on both of them. That's the intermediate step to changing their choice.
Yeah, that's how it usually goes here at USMB. lol.

Let's hope they have adequate security this time. The Democrats could get a two fer taking out Trump and Musk at the same event.

Forum List

Back